BeneFit Cosmetics Lemon Aid

3.2

titanium dioxide(CI77891) Ozokerite, talc, neopenyl glycol dicaprylate, tidecyl trimellite, lanolin oil,PPG-2 myrystyl ether propionate, kaolin, iron oxides, fragrance, butylparaben, citronellol, BHA, hexyl cinnamal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

People at Benefit Counter sold me this as an e/s primer... definitely it isn't!!!!
It's more of a concealer in case you have blue, purple, etc. on your lids... since I don't, I don't really need it. Actually, it makes me look more yellow, and my skin tone has already strong yellow undertones :s

on 5/17/2011 8:12:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Arrgh! I just have to say this because it is driving me crazy! Ooookay, people that are using this as an eyeshadow primer and then complaining that it 'creases' and 'doesn't make eyeshadow look better or last longer" you are using this product for the COMPLETELY wrong purpose. There is a reason this product is yellow, in the makeup world yellow, orange and green are used to reduce and correct blue, purple or red discoloration/ purple veiny eyelids/ dark undereye circles etc... the purpose of this product was never and is never meant to be used as an eyeshadow primer/base..
*THE CORRECT WAY TO USE THIS*:::
Take some Lemon-aid and lightly tap it on the dark area under your eye or on your eyelids and ONLY in the area that is discolored (and the trick is to not use to much and make it cakey) THEN apply your usual concealer over the top so it blends in with your skin color. This product is great IF and WHEN it is used for the correct purpose. love it and would buy again

on 4/24/2011 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's expensive and looks like a small pot, but this lasts a long time. It works better as a colour corrector for lightening lids, as a primer it can be a little dry. Slightly above average I'd say, I only use it because I haven't been bothered to track down a better alternative.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this after watching QVC and have no regrets at all.
It has a nice creamy texture which glides on very smoothly leaving a brighter more awake looking eye area.
Great to wear alone or under eye shadow as a primer.

on 4/5/2011 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love this stuff it hids spots dark circles blemishes anything b4 u put on ur fountation

on 3/2/2011 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I received this in a swap, and so far I am loving it. I know it's listed as a primer, but I use it alone to lighten both my dark eyelids and under my eyes. I don't find it to be too yellow at all, but I also apply it very lightly. It really brightens up my whole eye area, which I hadn't even noticed was really an issue until I tried this! LOL! This difference between the eye that has it and the one that doesn't it pretty amazing.

This was my first BeneFit product and after liking it so much I ran out today and bought the Boi-ing concealer. If that's as good as the Lemon-Aid I will definitely be trying more of their products in the future. Regardless, I will repurchase the Lemon-Aid when it eventually runs out.

UPDATE: I started to notice that after awhile this began to crease on me. I liked how it looked though, so it inspired me to buy a yellow powder concealer which has been working fantastic. Down to three lippies for the creasing.

on 2/28/2011 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily lids and when I wore this I had yellow creases within 10mins!
Luckily I didn't pay for this, benefit gave this to me for free after spending a certain amount. Shame because I love their other products!

on 2/23/2011 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Just horrible!! Do no reccommend for girls with dark skin, because it does not blend one bit!

on 2/23/2011 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this does what its suppose to.....i use it on my lids in the morning after washing my face but before applying my makeup. it makes my lids much less red. i dont think id buy it again though just b/c i use a mac paint pot that is just a shade lighter than my skin as shadow base and that pretty much covers up the red as well. but if u dont use shadow daily, u could definitely use this often.

on 2/23/2011 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a nice product for getting rid of redness on my eyelids and making me look wide awake, the consistency is creamy and easy to apply. It looks natural when its on and blends well. It doesn't work as a primer as it tends to crease quite badly, it does that even with UDDP underneath. I have to blend it out again every few hours. I got this as a christmas present, but I don't think I would buy it myself unless they changed the formula so that it didn't crease and could be used as a primer. Also I have noticed now that it has got a bit cold and windy the Lemon Aid makes the skin on my eyelids very dry and it doesn't look good at all. the product isn't really intended for the under eye area, it would look unnatural on my C3 skin and also be hard to apply without pulling too much.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products