September 16, 2014 | 1949 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Avon - Moisture effective Eye makeup remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by kelspot

I recently heard they were discontinuing this and I am SO SAD! This is an unscented lotion that you rub onto your eyes to remove makeup. It feels SO GOOD to rub it in after a long day of not being able to touch your eyes! It doesn't smell like anything, and it has never burned my eyes. It truly feels like the purest way to remove your eye makeup. Just a little dab for each eye and you're good to go - so the bottle lasts a very long time! If you struggle with painful eye makeup removers, you NEED this! And it moisturizes - so you're not going to be drying out your skin in the process. Your eyes are a sensitive area - don't mess around with other harsh makeup removers.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2010 5:42:00 AM More reviews by clp53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i bought this for 99 cents.. so it worked amazing for that price!
i usually just use facewash to take my makeup off completely.. and just use this to touch up where i missed.. or else fix up my makeup after i put it on. it does the trick for simple mistakes i make with putting eyeliner on. but not recommended for a full face of makeup.. plus the container leaks.. and its annoying because sometimes when u open it the product is all in the lid and everything.so bad packaging. but overall i like this product and i continue to use it !!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this makeup removing lotion with a passion! I just dab it on and massage my eyelids a bit and everything tisues off nicely. I don't even rinse it off, its not greasy. Stay away if yoy have sensitive eyes because it does sting a bit if you get some in your eye. The little bottle is easy to open, but it leaks sometimes so be careful not to drop it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by ifloatupward

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I did not like this product at all! It takes alot of product to remove my makeup and it wasn't even waterproof. Also, it takes a bit of scrubing to remove all of the makeup. Plus, it burns alot if you happen to get in your eye!! The only nice thing about the product is its pretty cheap and packaging is ok.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2010 3:06:00 PM More reviews by FunkPunky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stings my eyes no matter how careful I am. I switched to extra virgin olive oil and good ol' vassaline instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by katiekatie1010

I did not like this product at all. In order to get all of my makeup off (and I don't wear waterproof, or use an eyeshadow base) I had to use quite a bit of this, which would then seep into the corners of my eyes, which BURNED! I do NOT recommend this product at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Shaeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this remover for a super long time (probably about 8 years). The price on it is wonderful and it doesn't irritate my eyes like some other removers. I'm quite a lazy makeup remover and use this in the shower every morning. I would definitely recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by sillywilly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I normally love Avon products, but I am not that happy with this one. It takes more effort to get my eyeliner off with this make up remover than it does with my Neutrogena make up remover. I do like the fact that it does not irritate your skin though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best makeup remover EVER!! Non-irritating, not sticky nor greasy - takes the darkest makeup right off! I will be purchasing for as long as it's available. True love!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by RobinFace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this stuff for many years. I buy like 20 of them when they go on sale for $1. This stuff takes off all my eye makeup easily, doesn't irritate my eyes or the skin around it. It can cost $4 each, but buy it on sale. Definately the best makeup remover I have used so far and I'm not a kid.