Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, petrolatum, PEG-40 stearate, isodecyl oleate, steareth-2, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-4, DMDM Hydantoin, carbomer, isopropynyl butylcarbamate

on 5/14/2010 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This product is a lotion make up remover and i use my fingertips with it. When putting it on your eyes you have to shut them tight or else it'll get in your eye. i dislike this because you don't know if all the make up is gone yet. It doesn't remove all my make up properly and when i opened my eyes by accident it stung, blurred my vision and made my eye red. Overall i wouldn't buy this product ever just because the price is really cheap.
Price: i got it for 1.99 (sale) and once i saw it for 99 cents

on 5/12/2010 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Ok so this eye remover is great for everyday makeup. It does the job very well, and it leaves my eyes so refreshed! However, if your trying to remove waterproof mascara, i would recommend something that is more oil based.

on 5/12/2010 9:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

it's ok. not great. i got it for under a $1...so i can't complain too much. prefer using my jojoba oil to remove my eye makeup...that seems to do a better job at removing all my eye makeup and then some.

on 4/22/2010 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This stuff irritated and stung my eyes. I get better and more thorough results from just washing my face and going over my eye area with coconut oil.

on 4/10/2010 2:59:00 PM

I recently heard they were discontinuing this and I am SO SAD! This is an unscented lotion that you rub onto your eyes to remove makeup. It feels SO GOOD to rub it in after a long day of not being able to touch your eyes! It doesn't smell like anything, and it has never burned my eyes. It truly feels like the purest way to remove your eye makeup. Just a little dab for each eye and you're good to go - so the bottle lasts a very long time! If you struggle with painful eye makeup removers, you NEED this! And it moisturizes - so you're not going to be drying out your skin in the process. Your eyes are a sensitive area - don't mess around with other harsh makeup removers.

on 4/7/2010 5:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i bought this for 99 cents.. so it worked amazing for that price!
i usually just use facewash to take my makeup off completely.. and just use this to touch up where i missed.. or else fix up my makeup after i put it on. it does the trick for simple mistakes i make with putting eyeliner on. but not recommended for a full face of makeup.. plus the container leaks.. and its annoying because sometimes when u open it the product is all in the lid and everything.so bad packaging. but overall i like this product and i continue to use it !!

on 4/4/2010 3:31:00 PM

I love this makeup removing lotion with a passion! I just dab it on and massage my eyelids a bit and everything tisues off nicely. I don't even rinse it off, its not greasy. Stay away if yoy have sensitive eyes because it does sting a bit if you get some in your eye. The little bottle is easy to open, but it leaks sometimes so be careful not to drop it.

on 3/10/2010 12:25:00 AM

I did not like this product at all! It takes alot of product to remove my makeup and it wasn't even waterproof. Also, it takes a bit of scrubing to remove all of the makeup. Plus, it burns alot if you happen to get in your eye!! The only nice thing about the product is its pretty cheap and packaging is ok.

on 3/4/2010 3:06:00 PM

This stings my eyes no matter how careful I am. I switched to extra virgin olive oil and good ol' vassaline instead.

I did not like this product at all. In order to get all of my makeup off (and I don't wear waterproof, or use an eyeshadow base) I had to use quite a bit of this, which would then seep into the corners of my eyes, which BURNED! I do NOT recommend this product at all.