November 24, 2014 | 964 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by brandsjunkie

This is the first eyebrow product i have purchased. my eyebrows are not full at all and before i guess i was just lazy to do them. i went into sephora and was recommended this product. she said it beats purchasing eyebrow pencils so i decided to give it a try. the packaging is cute though sometimes i find it is kind of hard to open. the tweezers are cute but i find that it is stiff and hard to maneuver. the shade at first, i didn't think it was the right shade for my eyebrows but turns out it's perfect. the colour stays on pretty well and the powder is easy to blend. the price however is a little pricey. overall not a bad product but since this is my first eyebrow product i guess i will have to try others before making my mind if i will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by ANSTAH

I LOVE this product. It's great to use after you get your brows shaped. It has great staying power and definitely fills in your brows. It's so easy to use and I'm sure it lasts forever. I use this everyday! So simple to use. Two dabs in wax, two dabs in powder and brush it in your brows and use a mascara comb to comb it out. EXCELLENT!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2008 6:22:00 AM More reviews by gleam52

I bought this because the sephora artist recommended it, I took it home and regretted it. It is a lot of product but it is pricey, 30 bucks. I thought the wax would help but it does more damage. The instruction says put wax then the powder. Well because of the wax, the powder clumps up! The color goes uneven, also the color of the powder looks a bit red and unnatural, does anyone else have this problem?

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2008 6:01:00 PM More reviews by dazzy58

I received this as a present, and I was eternally grateful because I have such sparse eyebrows (from the side, it looks like I have NO eyebrows, yikes). But I have to agree with one of the posters...check the compact before you buy it!! Mine is impossible to open without squeezing my fingernail in between the lids and popping it open that way. The brushes are just okay; I don't hate them with a passion, but I do think that they could be a bit better. Throw the tweezers away; they are useless. The wax and the powder do have good staying powder, and it makes my eyebrows look fuller. Now I just need to spend some money to get them shaped....blaah..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 4:14:00 PM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

As I was in the never ending search for an eyebrow kit or pencil I was very happy to see this product in Allure best of beauty as highest rated. Maybe I should leave the magazine ratings alone. This eyebrow kit was one of the worst eyebrown products that I have used by far. First of all, the brushes in the kit are so small that it makes application almost impossible. Secondly, the product itself is not at all great. As I have very sparse eyebrows, the wax just made them sticky and messy. The powder which I was suppose to add after the wax did not help to tone down the shinny wax nor did it make my brows look great. An all over-the-board mess.

I was so disappointed with this, I took it back and on this day found the YSL Dessin Des Sorucils eybrow pencil. Please see my review regarding this product. HG all the way.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2008 2:06:00 AM More reviews by bittersweet99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I ran into a friend that I hadn't seen in a while and complimented her on her brows which were so much more thick and shapley. She then told me it was all this product! I couldn't even tell that her eyebrows were fake.
The only bad things about this is the price (almost 40$ cdn) and the useless tweezers.

But it will probably last for a long time even if you use it every day since you only need a few strokes. This makes my brows look so much better and it only took me about 2-3 tries to get it right and not look like i was from the 80s. I have pretty thick brows to begin with, but there are always white spaces in my brows so i just fill them in with a few strokes of this. I'm still experiementing.

It just adds a nice frame to my face and i dont have to worry if i overpluck.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 6:13:00 PM More reviews by cosmokid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

After using Smashbox's Brow Tech, I was a devotee of the wax and powder combo for doing my brows. Brow Zings is possibly even better than the Smashbox. Unlike SB, the wax is tinted, so you can use just that if your brows need abit of grooming. The powder has very good staying power.
Points off for the packaging however. The tweezers are next to useless and the compact, although aesthetically nice, is a b&*%$ to get open. I have to slide my fingernail under the lid to open it, which results in a constantly chipped manicure on my thumb!
I'm a medium brunette, but the powder is a little to reddish, although the wax is a perfect shade (Benefit really need to offer a couple more shade options in this product). The wax is outstanding and I wish they sold that separately.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2008 11:36:00 AM More reviews by blushinglara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was convinced to get this at the benefit counter... told it was the ultimate benefit invention! but once i got home it was a different story... the tweezers are useless! the brushes are flimsy and it takes a bit of work to get it looking just right! I'm definitely going to try another brand once i finish this one... that is if it ever finishes!!! that is one good side i suppose - this stuff lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2008 9:13:00 PM More reviews by charmax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I took lippies off this product for the packaging. Mine is impossible to open! I have to slip my finger nail into the thin opening to prise it open! Also I agree that the tweezers are useless, I threw them away.

I felt I had to write this review because I appear to be one of the few that actually likes the brushes. Although they are small I use them everyday with no problems. I am a cool-skinned with dark brown eyes and hair and the wax is a perfect match for my eyebrows, although I rarely use the powder. I've had the product for around 6 months now and have hit pan on the wax but only use the same spot in the middle every day!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2008 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ccoles22

I use this almost everyday. It looks very natural and matches my auburn brows perfectly (it makes me wonder how it could possibly be a good match for a true medium-brunette). One lippie off because the tools are useless. I'll continue to buy it nonetheless. The good news: it takes forever to make a dent in it so I won't have to buy it often.