April 16, 2014 | 962 users online

Brows - BeneFit Cosmetics - Brow-Zing in Medium

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2008 6:13:00 PM More reviews by cosmokid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

After using Smashbox's Brow Tech, I was a devotee of the wax and powder combo for doing my brows. Brow Zings is possibly even better than the Smashbox. Unlike SB, the wax is tinted, so you can use just that if your brows need abit of grooming. The powder has very good staying power.
Points off for the packaging however. The tweezers are next to useless and the compact, although aesthetically nice, is a b&*%$ to get open. I have to slide my fingernail under the lid to open it, which results in a constantly chipped manicure on my thumb!
I'm a medium brunette, but the powder is a little to reddish, although the wax is a perfect shade (Benefit really need to offer a couple more shade options in this product). The wax is outstanding and I wish they sold that separately.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2008 11:36:00 AM More reviews by blushinglara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was convinced to get this at the benefit counter... told it was the ultimate benefit invention! but once i got home it was a different story... the tweezers are useless! the brushes are flimsy and it takes a bit of work to get it looking just right! I'm definitely going to try another brand once i finish this one... that is if it ever finishes!!! that is one good side i suppose - this stuff lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2008 9:13:00 PM More reviews by charmax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I took lippies off this product for the packaging. Mine is impossible to open! I have to slip my finger nail into the thin opening to prise it open! Also I agree that the tweezers are useless, I threw them away.

I felt I had to write this review because I appear to be one of the few that actually likes the brushes. Although they are small I use them everyday with no problems. I am a cool-skinned with dark brown eyes and hair and the wax is a perfect match for my eyebrows, although I rarely use the powder. I've had the product for around 6 months now and have hit pan on the wax but only use the same spot in the middle every day!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2008 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ccoles22

I use this almost everyday. It looks very natural and matches my auburn brows perfectly (it makes me wonder how it could possibly be a good match for a true medium-brunette). One lippie off because the tools are useless. I'll continue to buy it nonetheless. The good news: it takes forever to make a dent in it so I won't have to buy it often.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2008 1:56:00 PM More reviews by mz654

I have been using Brow-Zing for years and it is the one thing I can't live without. I'm not a huge fan of BeneFit (only use this and BeneTint). Pencils always make my eyebrows look, well, penciled in. This product makes them look very natural and well-groomed, even when they are not :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2008 3:19:00 PM More reviews by babieedoll

I have brown hair so I got the medium one.
I didn't liek the wax it actually made it easier for the colour to come off. The colour was off and dark version was simply too dark. I will not buy again. I now use a MAC shadow that works well for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2008 11:27:00 PM More reviews by cythomas

I don't know how I survived without this product. I got my brows done at the BeneFit brow bar and this has changed my entire face, for the better I might add :) It really helps fill my brows in and evens them. It also just makes my face look so polished and put together, and people notice the difference. I have had so many people compliment my brows (sort of weird, right?) since I've gotten this.

If you get this be sure to get the hard angle brush to apply it. The brushes in the case are WAY too small. Also I use those disposable mascara wands after applying this to even out my application and brush my brows in place.

A little goes a long way so try not to overdo it with the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2008 4:51:00 PM More reviews by christinamariewright

Before using this, i always just used a brow liner to fill in my brows -- and that little routine always kept me pretty content. When receiving a mini-makeover at the Benefit counter the MA used this on me and i was *shocked* at how much it polished my look and opened up my face.
the kit is very handy. like already stated, it comes with two brushes, tweezers, powder and wax. *everything* you need for a perfectly groomed look (even if you're not perfectly groomed -- which is another reason this product rocks!)
this is the first eyebrow kit that i've ever used so i really have nothing else to compare it to except my old liners. but, like the saying goes - "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", so i have no reason at all to search elsewhere.
i'm absolutely thrilled with this product all around. now, even when i'm going w/ a basic or natural look i still *have* to use this as it pulls my face together in a way i can't really explain. the price works just fine for me -- you get a ton of product compared to how much you use -- i have a feeling this will last a looong time. in the event that i run out, i will surely repurchase. and i would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a brow kit. A+

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2008 6:27:00 AM More reviews by cottonball

This is a great eyebrow kit. I love how it comes with a tiny tweezer and 2 brushes. I am Asian and the Medium shade fits me very well (the dark shade is too harsh for me). I love that it comes with wax which makes my eyebrows look more groomed and tidy. One thing I did not like about this product is the case it comes in. It is hard to open even if you have longer nails!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 1:39:00 AM More reviews by ultaandme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't leave home without this. This is the overall best brow kit on the market. I've seen/tried them all. Best packaging (brushes, tweezers included). Nice quality wax and shadow. Stays on all day. All my tools are handy while i do my makeup at stop lights. Made for brows "on the go".