September 22, 2014 | 1223 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Original Moisturizing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2007 6:11:00 PM More reviews by glindetta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a staple for me. Non-reactive. Thick. Moisturizing. The best hand cream and it's dirt cheap. I have tubs of this everywhere (home, work, handbag).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2007 5:57:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. I don't use it on my face but I do use it on my legs, arms and hands. I'm a DDD and we get ashy, especially in the winter. This keeps the dry ashy look at bay. I don't notice the greasy feel that others describe. Just very moisturizing and emollient. Super cheap and long lasting. My DH and 3 kids use it and it still takes months to use a container. A staple in my home. Oh, Walmart has an equate dupe that is great. Either is a winner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2007 3:11:00 PM More reviews by famous12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I started using this product Sunday, as in almost a week ago. Within 3 days, an extremely dry,thick,rough patch had gone completely from the palm of my hand. My hand was smooth and soft after 4 months of suffering with this situation. I discovered this product by reading MUA reviews before i purchase anything new. I want to give back by sharing my experience with Eucerin. I would highly recommend this for any dry skin crisis. It really does work wonders.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 6:34:00 PM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My dermatologists always recommend Eucerin, especially since I used to have eczema. It's supposed to be one of the best. However, I hate how Eucerin feels on my skin. Even though it's supposed to be effective, it feels so greasy that I'd actually prefer not to use it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2007 10:56:00 PM More reviews by snugglebunnyjm

This stuff is AMAZING! I'm a pale WASPy/Irish girl with the lightest, most sensitive skin you can possibly imagine, and I think I've foudn my HG! I've had slight laugh lines since I was a teenager, and while my mother swears that nobody else would ever notice them, *I* don't like them. She recommended I try some of her Eucerin, and it's great. My eyes look so much better after two days! I bought a big tub of this for $8. I rub a little on my eyelids and underneath my eyes before I apply my makeup and before I go to bed. The consistency is viscous, so if you put it on in the morning, you'll need to wait awhile before applying shadow and liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2007 10:10:00 PM More reviews by RainWhenIDie

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this stuff! Heals everything and keeps my skin baby soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2007 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Kate_Duke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is great. I am a skincare freak. This is best used before bed, because it is pretty greasy. I put a think mask of it on before I go to bed, and I wake up and my skin is toned and settled. I have very sensitive skin. This cream and Cetaphil moisturizing cream are my go-to's for basic facial moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2007 6:06:00 PM More reviews by gingerrama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a staple for those days when skin reacts to everything, acting like a stroppy attention-seeking toddler. It calms, soothes, moistens. All over. A tub is kept under the kitchen sink at all times.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2007 5:48:00 PM More reviews by feverdoll

I'm reviewing Eucerin's Extra Protective Moisture Lotion SPF 30.
I use this for the SPF 30. Most times I find SPF's of 8 to 25 but I like as much as I can get so I tried this. It's my HG moisturizer and sunscreen in one. My skin is oily, sometimes acne-prone but I'm in my 40's so I worry about sun damage and wrinkles. This product is light, absorbs well and doesn't feel sticky or leave a white cast on my face. I like the pump action and I usually only need two to four pumps depending on what kind of sun exposure I'll be getting that day. It spreads well and dries quickly. It's just enough moisture and I'm happy about the level of protection I get. I use it every day and really feel I'm protecting my skin from sun even when I'm not directly out in the sun such as when I'm in the car or near a window. Maybe I'll put off those wrinkles for a few years!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2007 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Miwako

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For over 10 years I have had problems w/itching in my ear & over the last few years I've develped scaley itchy skin on the outer part of my right ear. The itching was so bad that I would scratch my ears raw when I was sleeping. & over the last month have had dry itchy skin on my jawline. During my yearly physical, my doctor recommended I get Eucerin cream for my face & body & switch to Dove unfragranced soap. He prescribed an anti-itch lotion for my ears. On a whim I decided to try the Eucerin on my ears too. W/in two day it had worked wonders. Most of the scaley skin had disappeared an itching was at a minimum. It's been 4 days now & the scaling is GONE. I keep using it on my ears & on my jawline. The texture is a bit wierd it's like a cross between marshmallow topping & taffy. It's very thick & sticky. But I'm getting used to it.

I'd definatly buy this stuff again! I'm just mad that this stuff has been available almost all my life & I've suffered for over 10 years because I had no idea what a miracle worker this stuff is.