November 21, 2014 | 1724 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Original Moisturizing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2007 4:57:00 PM More reviews by moonshadow7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a lifesaver. In the dead of winter when my regular lotion just isn't enough to prevent me from getting dry, itchy, rough skin, I turn to this and within a few days my skin is back to normal. I agree with other reviewers who say that this product is really greasy and it feels kind of unpleasant on your skin. However, I've used lotions that are much greasier and far less effective, and this product really works, which is what really counts, right? I don't like the tub packaging, but it's too thick to put in a tube so I guess they had no choice. If you like this, check out Aquaphor too, it's also a lifesaver.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2007 9:36:00 PM More reviews by tania_nia

I have a circulatory problem called Raynaud's disease which means that my internal thermostat is off causing my hands and feet to get extremely cold and stay that way. The flucuation in temps causes my whole body to be really dry, sensitive, and irritated. I bought the Equate version of this at Walmart for 4 dollars and I'm loving it so far. My feet stay moisturized and it seems to have boosted the moisture level in my skin. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's hard to spread and feels greasy but it's more of a healing greasy rather than a lay on top of skin type greasy. I will try the baby oil method like a previous reviewer said to see if that helps.

My mom and brother have diabetes and my mom loves it. I will have to try it for under the eyes before bed. That sounds like a good idea! The product reminds me of Crisco but that's all good. I might repurchase if I don't find something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2007 6:11:00 PM More reviews by glindetta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a staple for me. Non-reactive. Thick. Moisturizing. The best hand cream and it's dirt cheap. I have tubs of this everywhere (home, work, handbag).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2007 5:57:00 PM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. I don't use it on my face but I do use it on my legs, arms and hands. I'm a DDD and we get ashy, especially in the winter. This keeps the dry ashy look at bay. I don't notice the greasy feel that others describe. Just very moisturizing and emollient. Super cheap and long lasting. My DH and 3 kids use it and it still takes months to use a container. A staple in my home. Oh, Walmart has an equate dupe that is great. Either is a winner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2007 3:11:00 PM More reviews by famous12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I started using this product Sunday, as in almost a week ago. Within 3 days, an extremely dry,thick,rough patch had gone completely from the palm of my hand. My hand was smooth and soft after 4 months of suffering with this situation. I discovered this product by reading MUA reviews before i purchase anything new. I want to give back by sharing my experience with Eucerin. I would highly recommend this for any dry skin crisis. It really does work wonders.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 6:34:00 PM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My dermatologists always recommend Eucerin, especially since I used to have eczema. It's supposed to be one of the best. However, I hate how Eucerin feels on my skin. Even though it's supposed to be effective, it feels so greasy that I'd actually prefer not to use it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2007 10:56:00 PM More reviews by snugglebunnyjm

This stuff is AMAZING! I'm a pale WASPy/Irish girl with the lightest, most sensitive skin you can possibly imagine, and I think I've foudn my HG! I've had slight laugh lines since I was a teenager, and while my mother swears that nobody else would ever notice them, *I* don't like them. She recommended I try some of her Eucerin, and it's great. My eyes look so much better after two days! I bought a big tub of this for $8. I rub a little on my eyelids and underneath my eyes before I apply my makeup and before I go to bed. The consistency is viscous, so if you put it on in the morning, you'll need to wait awhile before applying shadow and liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2007 10:10:00 PM More reviews by RainWhenIDie

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this stuff! Heals everything and keeps my skin baby soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2007 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Kate_Duke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is great. I am a skincare freak. This is best used before bed, because it is pretty greasy. I put a think mask of it on before I go to bed, and I wake up and my skin is toned and settled. I have very sensitive skin. This cream and Cetaphil moisturizing cream are my go-to's for basic facial moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2007 6:06:00 PM More reviews by gingerrama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a staple for those days when skin reacts to everything, acting like a stroppy attention-seeking toddler. It calms, soothes, moistens. All over. A tub is kept under the kitchen sink at all times.