October 1, 2014 | 1030 users online

Concealers - Mary Kay - concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 7:51:00 AM More reviews by ladyloulou10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have massive dark circles, they are hereditary so no eye cream will ever fix them. I have tried just about all concealers on the market and this has done the job for me. It does not dry my eye area like MAC and conceals really well. It is also builbable for those days I have black circles. I use the beige one, I am NC 30, I have also used the yellow one on the lid area and it is VERY good. I recommend this concealer for those with dark circles and a yellowish skin undertone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 11:36:00 AM More reviews by oliviaal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do not know what I would do without this product. Like a few other users mentioned, I have never been a fan of other Mary kay products, but this one is a keeper!!

I have olive toned skin. Their beige (#2) shade is perfect for me. Yes, it is a little yellow for those pink or ivory girls but it does wonders for me. I have battled with mild acne since high school and this stuff has saved me from hiding my face. It can make a not so great complexion look flawless if applied properly. I noticed other users mention that it flakes and cakes.--You gotta stay moisturized- any makeup will flake if your face is not properly moisturized. Also, a little goes a long way, so if it looks cakey, you're applying way too much. Under any type of powder foundation or bronzer, this concealer blends really well.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by jjkrh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this in the lightest shade and boy is this yellow toned. Wow. I have a cool complexion and although yellow is good for massive dark circles like mine, it just looks unnatural on me. And to be honest, I think I need a lighter color, so I am out of luck there. It has ok coverage, not the best and not the worst. As one poster stated, it does have a tendency to creep into the small lines around my eyes too. So on we go, still looking...

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2009 1:23:00 AM More reviews by elizabeth81

I so wish this were a better product. I'm a MAC NC20 (light warm-toned) and got this in Light Ivory. I need concealer to cover up acne scars, redness, and undereye circles. This concealer almost does the job. It's incredibly concentrated, a tiny bit goes a long way (a huge plus in my book). It's very yellow toned which zaps the red and brown right outta my acne-related problem areas. I also really like the sanitary squeeze tube packaging, and the price isn't bad (not expensive, not dirt cheap). So, here are the reasons why I only gave it two lippies. This concealer's yellow tone makes it fab for everything but undereye circles. It SUCKS at undereye circles. It just looks like yellow smudge. Not good. It also gets flaky on some areas on my face, which unfortunately makes it super obvious up close that I'm wearing a heavy dose of concealer. I would repurchase this if MK came out with a creamier formulation, with the understanding that I need a totally separate undereye concealer. Otherwise, I have a total wandering eye. I may come back to it if I don't find anything else that zaps red quite like this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2009 8:04:00 AM More reviews by chiodokeller

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this product in the medium shade this past weekend. Just like every other concealer I have purchased, from high end to low, it is just "ok". The color is a little light on me, but the next shade darker is too dark. It has a tendency to creep into the small lines around my eyes. I hate to say this, but I am never satisfied with any concealer that I have tried. I believe that there is NO MIRACLE CURE! The search continues ...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 1:18:00 AM More reviews by jenbizemom1

I've tried quite a few concealers- some in a tube like this, and some in a variety of other forms, and this one is a winner! It goes on smoothly, blends great, and the coverage is perfect. It never looks chalky, and doesn't accentuate wrinkles when used around the eyes. Covers dark circles great & makes your eyes look brighter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

My HG concealer!! A little goes a long way so you can use this sparingly.Its nice and creamy and seriously provides full coverage.Its never cakey either....my lil tube has lasted me a long time and once I'm out I'll be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2008 10:09:00 PM More reviews by rebeccav13

Best concealers on the market. I've battled with some acne ever since I was in grade school. This covers blemishes heights above any product I've ever tried.

I thought mineral makeup was so flawless when it came to covering up flaws, but when my face started acting up, I knew I had to whip out the Mary Kay and use it underneath the mineral makeup. If your application is right, this can make a horrible face look flawless. The only reason I stopped using it for a little while was because I stopped using any liquid or creme face products - only powder. If you are okay with using a cream concealer, I really urge you to try this. It was a lifesaver during my high school years for me and many of my friends with similar complexion problems.

My sister was a Mary Kay Consultant for years and I never was really into their products, EXCEPT for this one. I think it's less than $10 a tube and lasted months.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2008 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Diva007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mary Kay concealers are the best I've found. They have so much colour pigment in them that you only need the tiniest amount to cover spots and dark circles.

They are not the driest of concealers so if you prefere the texture of a solid stick this probably isn't for you. They are also on the yellow side, so they're not so good if you have a pinky complexion (even the ivory one).

It comes in a tube and I squeeze the smallest amount possible onto the back of my hand before applying it with a brush. It just covers everything and I've never found anything that does that before.

Brilliant!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2008 2:35:00 PM More reviews by megbenoit

Great concealer! A little goes a long way. I have an olive complexion so I'm prone to dark circles under my eyes. It only takes one little dab for each eye. Dabbing it on works it into my skin better than wiping it on. It lasts all day too! It blends well with my makeup too. I've had the same tube for almost a year and I'm just now getting to the end, and I use it almost everyday.