August 29, 2014 | 830 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Lineur Intense

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by sierray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the applicator on this liner. I hate the felt tips and love that it's an actual brush. Really easy to apply (with a steady hand) and looks lovely...at first.

If only the liner was as good as the brush. I have this in Carbon Black, so the colour is great, but it doesn't last. This is probably the flakiest liquid eyeliner I've worked with. I like the consistency for application, but an hour or two later and I've got huge gaps in the line I've applied.

Work on the product, but don't change the packaging!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by eyelovesushi

I bought this eyeliner a couple months ago because I was a total noobie to makeup and my good friend recommended this liquid eyeliner to me. I picked it up at Shopper's Drug Mart for $13 (After I found out it's only worth $7-8 at Walmart I was so pissed...). When I got home and tried it, it was so brilliant and of course I would think this, I never had any experience with liquid eyeliner before. After a while, I discovered it flaked off during the day and every time I would want to itch, rub or touch my eyes I would hesitate because I don't want to ruin my makeup. That's how shitty this eyeliner is, it makes me have to hesitate of rubbing my eyes because I KNOW the liner will rub/flake off after that. In general, it deserves a three because the felt tip was easy to use. I would've given it a 3 but the finish of the eyeliner is crappy, the first stroke won't work because it's kind of grey or not pigmented. If I put a new layer of liner over it, the color just crumbles up and flakes. -_-

THIS EYELINER IS GOOD FOR BEGINNERS! BUT AFTER YOU RUN OUT, YOU SHOULD INVEST IN A REALLY NICE LIQUID EYELINER WITH A LOT OF $$$. Eyeliners are essential and I'm afraid (in my opinion) you should invest good money into it. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2010 7:26:00 AM More reviews by tooflymakeupartist

I used this liquid liner for years. Recently I'm not exactly sure why but I feel the formula to be different very liquidy, smudges quickly and effortlessly and has poor lasting power. Before on the other hand for some unknown reason I really liked this liner. Now my go to liquid liner is Urban Decay's perversion, and I really will never look back!.....
( side note) I Find Gel liners are the best when it comes to staying power.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by _starry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an okay liquid liner. Out of all the liquid liner's I've used this one is definitely the worst. It flakes (a little background on me: Eyeliner rarely/never smudges or flakes on me), smudges, and loses color throughout the day (turns gray). I don't like the fact that it's not matte and a little glossy. I also don't like the brush, I find traditional marker-like felt tip applicators much easier to use.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2010 5:06:00 AM More reviews by qtpie90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at a factory sale so I think the version I got is the older one, because the brush I got was not the greatest, it was too soft and makes it hard to draw thin lines. However the consistency and formula of the liner is really good, quick drying and long-lasting. I really don't like the brush though, it puts me off using this unless I have a supply of cotton pads and makeup remover nearby. Though this might be due to my slightly unsteady hands... I prefer the felt-tip brushes (which I think the new ones have?) Anyway, I'm still looking for a good liquid eyeliner but this one will do for now.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2010 4:48:00 PM More reviews by dididianee

I bought this eyeliner when it was on sale for 'buy one get one 50% off' with my friend, so I only paid $4 for it. I got the one with the gold tip and black tub. This is one of the BLACKEST eyeliners I have ever own; one coat would suffice. The brush is easy to use and to make a cat eye with. It lasts all day on me... if I don't rub my eyes / my eyes water. One drop, literally, ONE, would be enough to take off the liner. On such rare occasions where my eyes don't water or I don't rub my eyes, it still flakes, to a point where there are missing patches on the line. In addition, my eyelids always sting a little right after putting it on. Not purchasing again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by xPinkStuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Okay, so I have monolids but not oily eyelids. I put on primer before using this but this flaked around the inner corner of my eye and made my eyes irritated after about 2 hours. Around 4-5 hours later, I had to take it off with mu remover that I usually carry for product tests. The finish is also shiny which might not look so great for everyday use. Also, after a few uses to test it out, the 'inner tube' started to come up with the brush so I had to push it back. Not a big deal but it shouldn't come loose like that right? I gave it 2 lippies because the brush is very manageable and the texture of the liquid is nice. It also is super pigmented, it goes on very dark for me. But flaking is a no no for me.

Also, a note to the reviewer DKelly10 below, assuming that people who don't like this liner is incapable of applying liner or has some skin condition is very ignorant. The whole point of reviewing is to let others read other opinions.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2010 2:39:00 AM More reviews by jvice2

I wore this eyeliner all day, and it lasted pretty well since I have oily lids. The color is really black, and I liked that. It didn't smudge or transfer into my crease at all. But it does come off easily, and will probably flake off if you rub your eyes.

Overall, I think this eyeliner is ok. The price was around $8. I don't think I'll be repurchasing though since it's not waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 5:57:00 AM More reviews by drea0627

I really like this liner. You have to buy the one in the gold tube. It's really easy to draw a straight line. The color is pigmented and lasts all day even on my oily asian lids. It washes off at night with soap and water. This could be my HG liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2010 2:56:00 AM More reviews by nikkistephens

I have used this for 3 years off and on. I still buy it and I don't know why.

First off, it's very watermark-y. I use it daily and it takes an entire dry and re-coat in order for it to be as intense as I want it. I've bought liquid eyeliner at dollar tree that's stayed longer and been more intense. It doesn't stay to long on me either.

In all fairness however, I am hispanic with moderately oily skin. Nothing stays on my skin for too long.

So, my main beef is with the application. WATERMARK