July 25, 2014 | 1585 users online

Loose Powders - Clinique - Blended Face Powder and Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2008 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Ayusdream

I got this in number20 invisible blend, it is not transparent as what they claimed it supposed to be, it just adds a little color to my skin, other than that, it is pretty good

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2008 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Live4Beauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's just eh. I think this product is finely milled and keeps oil at bay, however it makes an awful mess. I mean even if you're super careful when dipping your brush in, I feel like this gets on my clothes, my towels, and all over my vanity. I still have a ton left and I'll use it when I run out of my NEW HG (MUFE HD powder, which I'll review seperately) and I'm not crazy about the little brush it comes with. It's just too small if you're doing your whole face. Just eh, nothing overly special about this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2008 9:55:00 PM More reviews by naturallyboredthriller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I simply adore this powder! I apply a very light coating on top of my foundation to set the makeup, and it works very well. It helps to conceal flaws in addition to setting the foundation, and it can be worn alone or over the foundation. With this powder, a little goes a long way and it really does seem to shrink the pores while illuminating the skin. This powder really helps to create the flawless finish that we all strive for. I've been using this powder for over a year and I swear by it! Every woman really does need this stuff, it's just that great!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2008 8:55:00 AM More reviews by darcy123

Although I love Clinique, I've got to take a pass on this powder. But, it's not for lack of trying. I originally bought this in Transparancy 3 and I guess it was OK. It's a finely milled powder that applies smoothly (but not with that silly brush that comes with the product) and doesn't look chalky on your skin. But, this colour did give me a bit of colour that worked with some foundations and not with others. And, the oil control didn't seem that great. So, I was really excited to try to new Invisible Blend. I figured a "no colour" colour would solve the problem I found with Transparancy 3. But, the Invisible Blend tends to make me look a little, shall I say, "deathy." I suppose I could custom blend the two powders together, but it's not worth it IMO because this is just an average powder. I have two fairly full containers left and will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 3:16:00 PM More reviews by DaniellePaul

I used this powder in transparency neutral for probably 10 years, usually just under my eyes to keep my eye makeup from migrating. It is sheer, light and never cakes on my dryish, sensitive skin. When I want to use it on my whole face, it's great, too. But I really hate loose powder, so I have switched to Laura Mercier pressed powder which has a lovely, light texture, is not messy, and travels well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 6:17:00 AM More reviews by annos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't use the brush that came with this but a big soft powder brush instead. The powder itself is finely milled and really gives skin a flawless look, no shimmer or radiance effects but rather a matte but very natural look. Doesn't sink in to pores or look cakey. It's also fairly good at keeping shine to a minimum on my combo skin although I need to reapply midday. I would buy this again because of the good results but I had to take a lippie off because of the bad packaging. I can't exactly put my finger on exactly what it is but you can't dust powder into the lid because the holes in the can are way too big and you'll end up with tons of powder all over your bathroom. Ehm, well, you'll end up with tons of powder all over your bathroom no matter how you do it. Feels like a waste.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2008 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think Clinique Blended Face Powder in #08 Transparency Neutral was the first MU item I ever purchased. A nice loose powder that doesn't upset my dry, sensitive skin and a good match for my neutral- to cool toned NW10-15 complexion. This powder gives quite a matte finish whereas I prefer a slightly more glowy, satin finish so I often reach for my Clinique Derma-White Brightening Loose Powder or my Chanel Poudre Douce #Rosee but still this no-frills loose powder will always be a staple for me! Update: La Mer Loose Powder in #Translucent blows every other loose powder out of the water; I'll stick with that one from now on. *Pic in My Profile*
Ingredients: talc, zinc stearate, magnesium carbonate, kaolin, squalane, isopropyl myristate, trisodium edta, potassium sorbate, methylparaben, butylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), mica, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), ultramarines (CI 77007), manganese violet (CI 77742), carmine (CI 75470), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2008 3:20:00 PM More reviews by noodlenoodles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great value for product as this has lasted me for ages and will continue to do so. I dislike the packaging as the product goes everywhere. However it sets makeup/foundation well and as long as I put a little on, it looks quite natural. I won't repurchase as I think there are probably better products out there for a lower price. It contains talc which alot of people are weary of (although I'm not too bothered). I wasn't sure if I should give it a 3 or a 4, but the fact that it gives my face a more healthy colour pushed it towards a 4.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2008 10:58:00 AM More reviews by lovewaxberry

I've tried both Blended Face Powder and Gentle Light Powder and prefer this one. The main diff between them is that blended face powder is matte, and the other one has subtle shimmer in it. Not very sure about different shades though, I have transparency 3 in blended face powder and gentle light powder in glow 3.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2008 9:41:00 PM More reviews by demmer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful silky powder. I find this exceptional coverage considering that it is a powder, it's fairly long lasting, only requires one touch up about mid-afternoon. Can be applied almost any way, fingers, brush, damp sponge... Basically made my illuminater obsolete as it gives you a soft radience with none of the tacky glitter look. Almost impossible to mess up, unless you pile it on, then you have that powdery grandma look. I have extremely sensitive skin and I will get huge cyst-like things under my skin from almost anything, but this seems to be made of quality ingredients and keeps my skin porcelain and flawless. I had my first pottle for 3 years, using it every day and its only just run out, so it's worth every cent! I can't recommend it enough. This miraculous powder is what turned me into a clinque fan.