St. Ives Apricot Scrub

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Invigorating- Ingredients-Water (Aqua), Juglans Mandschurica Shell Powder (Walnut), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Zea Mays Kernel Meal (Corn), Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleamide DEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Lanolin Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot), Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Helianthus Annuus Extract (Sunflower), Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Ceteareth 20, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) ***Oily/acne prone- Ingredients-Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (For treatment of acne) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Trithanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth 20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) 6/1/09

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

amazing!

on 5/20/2014 5:58:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'm a 42 year old man and I've been using this product since my teenage years. I remember when it in came in a tub with a screw off lid. This product does a good job at cleaning my face of dirt and dead skin. I only use it 3-4 times a week on the days that I shave my face and it works great to prep my face for shaving. I use a daily cleanser after I use the scrub but I could probably just use this. It feels very invigorating to scrub my face with this product. My skin definitely looks clean and feels softer after I use St. Ives. It is very inexpensive and can always be found on sale somewhere. I usually pay about $2.50 per tube which lasts about 3-4 weeks. You only need to use a small quarter size circle of the product for your whole face and neck. Several companies have made knock-offs of this product and I have used a few when the store was out of St. Ives. I couldn't find much difference between the products, but I am a loyal St. Ives consumer.

on 5/14/2014 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

To be honest, I think this leaves a nasty slick on the skin after use. I much prefer my clairisonic or philosophy micro delivery for exfoliation. The price is great, but the product is just ok. Love the smell though

on 5/13/2014 5:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've tried several scrub exfoliants all of which have been much more expensive than this one, however, none of the scrubs I have tried match St Ives. I use the original formula and it's great for my combination skin, it's slightly moisturising yet not greasy afterwards and doesn't irritate my skin like some do. It does an amazing job at removing dead skin cells and fake tan and for £1.49 I can't recommend this product more!

on 5/11/2014 3:58:00 PM

I've been using this for years, it really does a fantastic job of of exfoliating without being harsh on sensitive skin. I use it 2-3 times a week and my skin always feels lovely and smooth afterwards. I have tried other facial scrubs but they are either not exfoliating enough or cause my skin to react. This has got the balance just perfect, would highly recommend.

on 5/6/2014 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i have been using this for over 15 years. it is awesome to exfoliate your skin yet gentle enough to use every other day on my face to get rid of dead skin cells and clear away blackheads!

on 5/4/2014 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used this product for years for exfoliation. I use a heavier duty microderm scrub twice a week. That product is expensive and too rough for everyday use. I use this on the in between days with nice results. While the packaging isn't expensive, the upside down tube means you can get every last bit out.

on 5/4/2014 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using St. Ives Apricot Scrub for about 10 years. Over that time I've tried many other exfoliators, and I always come back to St. Ives. This scrub is inexpensive, readily available, and works great. I find that regular use of the scrub (once a day) helps to maintain clear skin. However, the scrub is abrasive, and may not be suitable for those with sensitive skin. I'd definitely recommend trying this scrub!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this scrub regularly and is great for lessening the amount of blackheads that I have. It doesn't smell like apricot though as much as I would love it to be! The formula is very compacted, making it easier to scrub and apply onto your face.

on 4/30/2014 11:56:00 PM

Its a little abrasive to use on the face everyday so I use it at least once a week right after a shower. But the exfoliating beads feel good and as soon as I wash it off I swear my face looks so clean!