December 20, 2014 | 1399 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Madridista

I have combination skin and lately I noticed a LOT of whiteheads and blackheads on my face. This scrub did an amazing job clearing my skin without any irritation even if I have sensitive skin. You ABSOLUTELY have to tone and moisturize after using this because it has salicylic acid in it. I use witch hazel as a toner and cetaphil moisturizer after... And this scrub is just AMAAZIIING !!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Keyra89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only face scrub I use. I have used this since middle school once a week. Works so well to get rid of blackheads. When I stop using it, I always get blackheads and once I start it back up, my blackheads clear out. its inexpensive and works wonders. I been purchasing this product for 12 years.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by 26cyj58

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Brilliant product. Cheap as chips. Really brightens the skin and leaves it feeling smooth and glowing.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by heykiddo

Forget these harsh painful scrubs that abrade your face to death.
Brown sugar. Honey.

You're welcome. I just saved you pain, your face, tons of money, and all the chemicals. (Trust me just try the brown sugar + honey mix, you will never go back)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by AYko

I bought it expecting it to be a miracle, after reading other reviews. I did everything right, read directions both online and on the package, to find the correct way to use it, but it still was too harsh. Maybe I will try the sensitive skin one. It didnt help my skin either, just made the bumps irritated, probably is a better scrub for skin with smoother surface.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Jaytexas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've used this facial scrub since I was 14. I used to buy the acne control scrub but after my teen acne subsided I switched to the regular one. This makes my face feel fresh and renewed. If I don't use for awhile my skin feels dry and icky. This product will alway be apart of my skin care routine!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by MissSallyMaggie

This is one of my favourite face scrubs. It's great on my sensitive skin and easy to use. The only thing I don't like is getting a piece in your eye, it hurts and if you are not careful can do some damage.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 5:31:00 AM More reviews by beautifyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I disagree with the comments about this product being too harsh on the skin, mainly becuase I believe people aren't applying it correctly. When I use this product I don't use very much pressure, and I find that afterwards it leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed.

However, I do think the results can differ depending on your skin type. I have combination skin so this product works wonders for me. I find that this did not affect my breakouts at all, and I recommend using it 2-3 times a week for the best results.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 4:48:00 AM More reviews by elainependz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I disagree with the haters of this product, but I guess it all does boil down to your skin type. I have combination skin - oily on my T-zone and dry on the rest of my face, and I also have quite sensitive skin. I have been using this product for so long. I switched from Ponds which broke me out horribly. I used a lot of face scrubs since I easily break out and even tried the green tea cleanser just to try out other st ives variants but even that broke me out. So far this is the only product that I was able to use that kept my skin clear.
So I give this a thumbs up and will definitely buy again and again!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So bad for your skin. I can't believe I ever used this. In my defense, it was given as a stocking stuffer. WAY to harsh for your skin texture wise. And so many irritating ingredients. I wish I could give this negative lippies!