July 23, 2014 | 1977 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Moist Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by VaneJ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product for a friend recommendation, smells delicious so I tried it....sadly leaves my hair very frizzy and my scalp irritated....and just used it for 3 days I couldn't anymore because of my scalp :(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by tuilola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this all the time and it keeps your hair in a nice condition. I have curly hair which get very knotty and dry so this keeps it bouncy and shining. Although you cannot use it without the conditioner because then it smells funny because it has a distinctive smell to it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by drpsyc

Bought this and the conditioner in pump style on sale at walgreens. all i can say is it saved my hair in a few days from a few years of using Wen products. am so glad i bought this...my hair was a frizzy mess from Wen!! My hair is now soft, smooth and super shiny. phew!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by courtpb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Aussie is serioulsy THE best drug store line shampoo I have ever tried!! I was very skeptable about purchasing this product in the first place as I am a person that spends a whole heck of a lot on hair products. Having said this, when I brought this home I didn't have high hopes. This product worked great!! My hair is a dried frizzy mess from years of dying, living in the south and having naturally thick hair. This made my hair extremely soft and wonderful smelling. It comes in a pump and I love it because it lasts forever and all I have to do is push down. Give this a try if you are looking for something to moisturize deprived hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by ll22

I have tried everything on my dry, thick, course hair (both expensive and inexpensive brands), but I have been using this consistently over the last year with the conditioner and the hair mask. I LOVE this stuff! It makes my hair smooth and silky, and I don't have to add any additional product to detangle/smooth out my hair!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by lalacoco

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try this shampoo after the great reviews. I have dry, frizzy, thick, wavy hair dying for thirst and this seems to be it. But it did nothing but strip my hair and make it even more dry. I am not a fan of the smell, smells like artificial coconuts, too strong for me. I would suggest Dove Nourishing Oil Care for those wanting moisture

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by PinkSyringes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of this shampoo and how it comes in those large bottles with a pump. When I first started using this shampoo, it made my hair soft and shiny. After a while my hair just began to look big and poofy...not good. I really liked how it feels on my hair after I shower, but it does't look too good when I let my hair air dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by ashton

This is my old "fall back" shampoo and conditioner set. It makes my hair feel soft, smooth, and shiny. When my ends feel crunchy this is the cure, not tot mention it smells amazing and it's cheap. I have medium-thick hair and I haven't noticed that it weighs it down any like some people have said. The packaging isn't the greatest - the lid has the potential to break, but as long as you're careful you shouldnt have any problems. It's not bad enough for me to dock this product a lippie because I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by lrich4066

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair really smooth and nice looking. I ran out of it a few months ago and have been on the hunt for a new shampoo and conditioner (I like to switch every time I run out), but everything I have tried has not been good to my hair! I'm thinking about giving up and coming back to this shampoo and conditioner because honestly it leaves my hair feeling amazing! It doesn't make my hair greasy either, which is a recent problem I've been having while looking for a new shampoo.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Feels amazing in the shower and smells amazing but sadly... it does not look amazing after styling.
leaves my hair looking very very damaged. boo :(
Plus it irritated my scalp and left it CRUSTY!