April 18, 2014 | 903 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Moist Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by ashton

This is my old "fall back" shampoo and conditioner set. It makes my hair feel soft, smooth, and shiny. When my ends feel crunchy this is the cure, not tot mention it smells amazing and it's cheap. I have medium-thick hair and I haven't noticed that it weighs it down any like some people have said. The packaging isn't the greatest - the lid has the potential to break, but as long as you're careful you shouldnt have any problems. It's not bad enough for me to dock this product a lippie because I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by lrich4066

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair really smooth and nice looking. I ran out of it a few months ago and have been on the hunt for a new shampoo and conditioner (I like to switch every time I run out), but everything I have tried has not been good to my hair! I'm thinking about giving up and coming back to this shampoo and conditioner because honestly it leaves my hair feeling amazing! It doesn't make my hair greasy either, which is a recent problem I've been having while looking for a new shampoo.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Feels amazing in the shower and smells amazing but sadly... it does not look amazing after styling.
leaves my hair looking very very damaged. boo :(
Plus it irritated my scalp and left it CRUSTY!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by cositalinda0509

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have not used this shampoo but just reading it has ammonium, you shoul all run the other way! That is by far the most damaging ingredient to hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by annkw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This works best when paired with the conditioner. I was using only the conditioner at first and when I used them together I noticed a BIG difference. My hair is soft and touchable again...I used to have good hair but I dyed my hair ONCE and it totally killed my hair and made it like straw...so glad I found this because it softens my hair and makes it lush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by tarapickholtz

Very happy with this shampoo! I'll admit - I think the conditioner does more for my hair and the shampoo alone doesn't really make my hair feel well moisturized, but together they work very well. I love the tropical scent, which is probably my favorite part of the shampoo. It's also a big bonus that it's only about $3 and available at the grocery store. For a drugstore brand, it's excellent. I've tried so many products and this is definitely a favorite. I noted on my review for the conditioner that the caps on mine can be a little hard to open (especially with soapy fingers), but I just don't completely snap them shut if they are just sitting in my shower, so it's not a big deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by shortea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shampoo works good and smells good, it's pretty cheap and doesn't leave my hair a mess..would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:59:00 AM More reviews by xcaramelissa

Here's a little background on my hair first: never been bleached or colored, styling tools rarely used (once every few months), no product used except shampoo and conditioner. Pros: very nice, mild tropical/coconut smell that lasted till the next day. Cons: felt drying to my roots, would not lather with my thick thick thick hair so I ended up using almost a palmful of this shampoo.
I used this shampoo for 1 month, washing every other day and I couldn't take it anymore because I felt like my hair was falling out (more than usual). I used Pantene before and didn't have a problem so that gives perspective on the amount of hair I lost. I feel like this could have been contributed to the fact by the sheer amount of product I had to use to produce a lather, so I will not repurchase. I used it with the Aussie Moist Conditioner and I still use the conditioner with another shampoo brand and it works fine.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by chrisvelley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really wanted to like this shampoo but unfortunately this shampoo left my hair dry and hard when I rinse it out. I took a chance by getting this shampoo even though it has a lot of harsh chemicals in it like alcohol and sulfate but since there was a lot of great reviews for it I wanted to give it a try. The reason why I gave it two stars is because of its smell which is pretty good even though it can get annoying at times. SIGH! I guess I'm going to have to continue my search for the perfect shampoo for my hair :(

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by sulllllly

This shampoo made my hair super dry D: