Bonne Bell Eye definer

Price: $

on 1/26/2006 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I LOVE THIS EYELINER. I used Annabelle before and it came off withing an hour. This on the other hand has some serious staying power. I usually use liquid eyeliner on the top and smudgy black pencil liner on the bottom and it works great. It's also only 2 bucks so you can get a whole lot of different colours without it breaking you.

on 12/3/2005 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

as an Eyeliner - this deserves only 1 lippy... poor application, smudges and so on.

However.. as an EYEBROW pencil - holy momma - 5 lippies por favor!

by the time my fave eyebrow pencil ran out, it got discontinued. so.. in my search for a replacement, wondered if Bonne Bell Kohl ESPRESSO would do the trick.. and IT DID BABY! yah!! i'm a caramel-coloured chicky w/ dark-brown hair & eyebrows... dark brown in a plain brown eyebrow pencil is too light and black is too false. This Bonne Bell Kohl ESPRESSO was perfect = PERFECT COLOUR - PERFECT APPLICATION (not too hard, not too soft) - BLENDED EASILY. i daresay that the other colours will work as well.. taupes, auburns, light brown, blonde and so forth.

on 10/1/2005 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

overall a great eyeliner. It stays on and goes on easily and its cheap which is definately a plus.

on 9/24/2005 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this eye liner thinking that it would work really well. Wrong! I mean, the liner's good. I like the fact that it applies easily and twists so i don't have to sharpen it, but it runs after a minute or two. I would buy this product again, if they make it strong so that it stays and doesn't run after a minutes or two.

on 9/20/2005 7:50:00 PM

I love this product. I have it in mulberry and indigo and they both show up wonderfully, very pigmented, and I love the texture, so soft and easy to apply. I would have prefered a pencil that doesn't need sharpening, but then it wouldn't have been so cheap. A very nice surprise for less than 2 CAN $.

on 8/10/2005 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

My liner has been used so much it must be 3.5cm long now. I can't even remember if it's Black Ink but I'm fairly positive. Talk about getting bang for your buck, I've had this holy grail for years as opposed to my new Benefit BADgal that I hate. Go figure.! Packaging is a bit phit too. (=

on 7/27/2005 4:09:00 PM

I have this one in black. Although it's not the most high-end product there is, it does the job for me. It does smudge a little bit, but it's not that noticeable on me when it does smudge.

It's an alright eyeliner, does the trick for its price.

Would recommend and would buy again.

on 7/21/2005 4:42:00 PM

I have two, and I use them as eyeliners, or at least I *hope* they are both eyeliners lol

Platinum: silvery, a bit shimmery, I used it instead of dark eyeliners (actually, these two eyeliners are the only "makeup" I use, if you don't count lip balm and moistureizer) I don't really have anything else to compare, but I still think it's great for opening up your eyes, especially during summer. I rarely check my face in the mirror, maybe once every 2-3 hours (university student), as far as I know, it lasts for 2 hours at least. Price: less thatn $2.00 Canadian

Pearlescence: Barely visible on my skin (Asian, pale-ish), but is shimmery in a really cute way (does that make sense?). Extremely subtle

These two eyeliners are great for everyday use, very subtle and unbelievably cheap:)

this is a great eyeliner to use, i mean the quality is great when you learn to use it well.. it goes on easily also

on 6/8/2005 10:21:00 PM

I use espresso as a brow liner and I love it. Goes on easily and blends well. With a bit of powder it gives me perfect brows!

Top Rated Bonne Bell Products