September 22, 2014 | 1918 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Lanerin

Love !! Makes my eye lashes look so good! It much better after its been out for a while (Old) ex: I have one thats 2 years old, it works so good now ! With one by one mascara. Great combo!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by monica8six

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara and did hold a curl on me. I also tried the carbon black but like this one much better. It is a bit difficult to remove though. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by GlamDiva

L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof is the best all-around mascara,
and at a reasonable price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by jeesookim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara really darkened, lengthened, and volumized my short Asian lashes. It also really held my curl all day! It was definitely my everyday mascara until I noticed my lashes had become SUPER unhealthy and dry. ): If it wasn't so damaging to my lashes...T_T

(***It's been about three months since I've stopped using this product. For the first three weeks that I stopped, I applied Vaseline to my lashes before sleeping and now my lashes are a lot longer and healthier!)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by dancinginthedark07

I LOVE this product! It makes my lashes look so long, the wand isn't messy and what L'Oreal claims is right! This is definitely waterproof! This product stays on all day and gives my lashes a much needed boost. I highly recommend this product. It lasts ALL day!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by amberlynnbg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cheap, simple, AMAZING product. This is a truly waterproof mascara. I have swam in it, cried in it, and even exercised with it on and it doesn't budge. I love that this mascara is very buildable, so it doesn't clump when you add more coats. It lives up to the hype ladies!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by macgeekwhaddup

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH!
great for swimming!
the thing i recommend is that you apply A LOT of coats!
makes your eyelashes look great!
the thing is i would like it to be thicker, but its very buildable! i dont like it for bottom lashes though, but i use it there anyways...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by JaydeLife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just bought this about 2 months ago and I really like it; it goes on great, makes my lashes look thicker and longer.. BUT it is near impossible to remove! I have such a difficult time taking off this mascara even with waterproof eye makeup removers! But if you are looking for a good, heavy-duty reasonably priced, waterproof mascara then this is a good one to go for. Just be prepared to break out the big guns when you try to take it off, lol.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2011 8:26:00 AM More reviews by Verrine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Soooo not waterproof. Does make my eyelashes feathery & pretty for about 2 hours.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Chicon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh, I had such high hopes for this mascara. I mean, some women are DEVOTED to it! But alas, it is not to be for us. I live in intense humidity. Seriously, it feels like getting smacked in the face with a hot, wet towel when I walk out the door (cold wet towel in winter). Regular mascara just oozes off in about 15 minutes, and holding a curl??? Forget it! So, I'm kinda searching for the impossible to begin with. But this stuff is pretty much the antithesis of what I'm searching for. It looks fine when I put it on. I'm a tad underwhelmed with the volumizing aspect, but it is very black, and didn't clump much. However, like all other mascaras, 15 minutes in, I'm all racoon-y on the outer corners. And it's sticky, sticky. My upper and lower lashes stick together, even though I don't wear mascara on my lower lashes. Yuck! And when it comes time to take this stuff off, well, I still haven't figured out how to do that well. I use oil based remover (L'Oreal brand) and it still doesn't come off. I haven't worn it in a week, and the mascara is still very visible along my lash line. Gross! It's probably fine for an evening out, or a day at the waterpark, but I wouldn't use it for an everyday waterproof.