L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof

3.7

isodecane - aqua (water) - cera alba (beeswax) - disteardimonium hectorite - carnauba wax - paraffin - alcohol denat. - allyl stearate/va copolymer - propylene carbonate - oryza sativa (rice) starch - polyvinyl laurate - peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone - synthetic wax - dimethicone - propylparaben - 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanedio - dimethiconol - sodium dna. May contain [ /- ci 77492, ci 77499, ci 77491 / iron oxides - ci 77007 / ultramarines - ci 77891 / titanium dioxide - mica - ci 75470 / carmine - ci 77288 / chromium oxide green - ci 77510 / ferric ferrocyanide]

on 8/9/2011 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have used this line in particular for a while. At the current moment I am using both the waterproof version along with the regular version as well. The color is very dark and goes on well. The formula is smooth and creamy enough and doesnt clump. My only issue wirh this mascara really is the fact that it doesnt come off so easy. Of course its waterproof and it certainly does have lasting power although you will need a good make-up remover to take this bad boy off..Doesnt give much length or thickness in my opinion but the dark tone of the mascara definetly adds drama to your eyes.

on 8/9/2011 2:39:00 PM

Got this on suggestion from my college roommate who raved about it. Maybe she got a better tube than I did, because I threw mine out. It was super clumpy and smeary, and did nothing for my lashes but make them stick together. Didn't like it.

on 8/9/2011 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So far so good :)!

I've had this mascara for two days now. TWO VERY ROUGH DAYS.
I"ve ran 5 miles, I"ve cried, I"ve slept with make up ( which is really bad...but it was only for like 30 minutes xD) and it really didn't come off. Normally I have extremely oil eyelids but it hasn't smudged on me! I have a marathon and an amusement park day planned, so we'll have to see if it pasts those two~

Normally waterproof mascaras smudge all over me ( which is typical of maybelline waterproof mascaras for some reason)

This has held up its curl decently, has not smudged on me, is easy to remove with some oil-based makeup remover!

It's cheaper than most mascaras, not dirt cheap but not as much as covergirl lashblast!

I just wish the packaging was more appealing.....but I guess it's classy :)

on 7/31/2011 1:12:00 AM

Love !! Makes my eye lashes look so good! It much better after its been out for a while (Old) ex: I have one thats 2 years old, it works so good now ! With one by one mascara. Great combo!

on 7/30/2011 11:23:00 PM

I like this mascara and did hold a curl on me. I also tried the carbon black but like this one much better. It is a bit difficult to remove though. Will repurchase.

on 7/21/2011 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof is the best all-around mascara,
and at a reasonable price.

on 7/8/2011 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara really darkened, lengthened, and volumized my short Asian lashes. It also really held my curl all day! It was definitely my everyday mascara until I noticed my lashes had become SUPER unhealthy and dry. ): If it wasn't so damaging to my lashes...T_T

(***It's been about three months since I've stopped using this product. For the first three weeks that I stopped, I applied Vaseline to my lashes before sleeping and now my lashes are a lot longer and healthier!)

I LOVE this product! It makes my lashes look so long, the wand isn't messy and what L'Oreal claims is right! This is definitely waterproof! This product stays on all day and gives my lashes a much needed boost. I highly recommend this product. It lasts ALL day!

on 7/6/2011 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Cheap, simple, AMAZING product. This is a truly waterproof mascara. I have swam in it, cried in it, and even exercised with it on and it doesn't budge. I love that this mascara is very buildable, so it doesn't clump when you add more coats. It lives up to the hype ladies!

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH!
great for swimming!
the thing i recommend is that you apply A LOT of coats!
makes your eyelashes look great!
the thing is i would like it to be thicker, but its very buildable! i dont like it for bottom lashes though, but i use it there anyways...