September 15, 2014 | 1027 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boi-ing

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by SleepIsTheCousin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really dislike this concealer. Its not creamy enough for dry skin and yet for some reason when I put foundation over it it rubs off, revealing my blemish I was trying to cover. Don't get me started on under-the-eye concealing with this. You can see every fine line with this stuff - and I'm 21 and don't have wrinkles. For the price - not worth it whatsoever. Perhaps it would work with more oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 7:23:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

took me some time to realize that i love this. i bought this about a year ago and didn't like it at first because it felt thick and cakey, and i began to branch out to other cream concealers in attempt to find a good one that conceals my intense dark circles. I tried the bobbi brown corrector, shu uemura's liquid concealer, revlon's photoready corrector, and even various korean brands - and i came back to boi-ing. Boi-ing covers my dark circles the best, and i realized i didn't love it at first because i didn't apply it properly - the best way is to swirl your 4th finger in the pot, then rub the 4th finger of both hands together to thin it out slightly, and dab across the undereye area. i have fair skin and the shade 01 is perfect for me. this is also great for concealing redness when thinned out even more - i love its texture and how you can control its thickness. it blends well too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by ZoeLouise123

Great for covering blemishes as you can build it up. I wear boi-ing on all of my spots and pimples as it really hides the redness and how visible they are. under eyes. I tend to use my fingers to blend this as it creates better coverage than a brush. It is really expensive for a concealer but it lasts a long time, I am still on my first pot and I've used it everyday for over a year, I still have a few weeks of use left and I've already bought a new one because I don't think I could survive without it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by lucyzta

This concealer is mediocre. I purchased this and didn't love it and it sat in the bottom of my make up drawer for a while. After I ran out of another concealer I picked this one back up since it was in my drawer. It works ok, very light coverage. It blends fairly easily but is always kind of sheer, no matter how much I pile it on. I do not like the packaging either, it is hard to screw on. I used up all of it because it worked okay but I would not rave about it or repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by biancay

Saying that this concealer is 'industrial strength' is definitely stretching the truth. It's not bad, it does provide some coverage. That coverage, however, doesn't last long. I found that if I applied it to red spots, it would hold until I applied foundation over it. Counter-intuitive, right? Anyway, it did nothing to hide those. Under the eyes it wasn't too bad. It glides on well and didn't catch in the creases AS much as other concealers have in the past. The colour was a good match, too. So I mean, there are pros and cons, but ultimately it just wasn't good enough.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by BritMC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I remember purchasing this concealer due to its claims of being an "industrial strength" concealer that hides blemishes, dark circles, you name it. Initially I loved it, it covered blemishes pretty well and seemed to hide dark circles. The coverage wasn't "industrial strength" or anything, more like a medium coverage. It wasn't until I actually took a good look in the mirror after a few hours of wearing the concealer that I noticed its faults. This concealer has the crappiest staying power ever! Literally 2-3 hours after applying the concealer it had already begun to crease and fade. It also left this awful finish that wasn't visible when I first applied it. Its like it accentuated every tiny fine line under my eye, lines I didn't even know existed! The spots I concealed on my face looked even worse than before I applied the concealer. It also looked super powdery and almost dry like, and I don't tend to get very dry skin! My skin is a nicely balanced normal skin type.
I also have a problem with the packaging. Its a screw top container, and unless you close it super tight, it can dry out even further over night, which makes your face look like a worse nightmare when you apply it the next day. I think they recently improved the colour range, which is great (there were only 3 colours before) but the formula is still the same.
Oily skin or dry skin, this concealer just has horrible staying power and has a horrendous finish to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by beautygurl011

I liked this product a lot, but would not recommend it for people with dryer skin, because it will get that peely look when you apply it to your blemishes. I have found that if I don't use a moisturizer before I apply this, it flakes on my skin. Would definitely recommend it to people with normal skin!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by slyhng

This concealer works so well on covering redness, dark spots, dark circles and discoloration on uneven skin tone! Only one work can say how amazing this product is: PERFECT!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by madaleenee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Okay, so I have bought BeneFit's Boi-ing concealer twice before. I hated it the first time; my skin was a bit dry when I started using it, which is TERRIBLE for this concealer. If you have dry skin, DO NOT even think about purchasing this because it'll flake on your blemishes, undereyes, and anywhere else you choose to put it. I bought it a second time thinking I would like it because the season changed, and my skin became a little less dry..still hated it. Though it didn't flake as bad on my not-so-dry skin, it was really patchy. It seemed like it was super opaque it some spots, yet super transparent in other spots...it was the strangest thing. I tried putting it on under my foundation and it just seemed like the product disappeared, like I never even put it on. This concealer is not buildable AT ALL. When I put a second layer of this stuff on, my face looked like a birthday cake. I cannot express to you how much I really don't like this concealer lol. I know a girl who is in love with it and honestly...it doesn't look good on her face! Not trying to be rude or anything lol but she uses it to cover her dark spots and blemishes and I can see this white ring around every single spot she put it on. I strongly advise you to try a sample of this or something before purchasing; I really do think that this product is either a "love it" or a "hate it." I gave it two "stars" for that reason because YOU might love it. I do not :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I finally found a concealer I really like! This really is an amazing product. I have pretty fair skin and bought the 01 shade. It covers my blemishes perfectly and goes on smoothly.