April 17, 2014 | 1148 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boi-ing

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by shellcat1

I liked this a little but not a lot. It was too cakey and showed my lines under my eyes. Maybe using it wrong but I will not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by scarlettberry

Got this in the confessions of a concealaholic kit and it did a pretty good job of concealing but I'm very disappointed in the shade selection. Both 1 & 2 weren't a solid match for me and I have to blend both and even then it wasn't a good match. Won't repurchase plus so little product for 20 bucks for the full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Happinuii

Great concealer! Light and soft. I am in 02 color and it is perfect match with me! It doesnt conceal acne but I prefer natural look with an light coverage

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by SammySweetieee

Very oily and greasy.. caused me to breakout insanely. Overall I was insanely disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by thestartsteam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer. I'm NC30-NC35; more NC30 during the winter and more NC35 in the summer. Shades 1&2 are a good matches respectively. I use it to cover up my acne marks and the redness around my nose, and also to shape my brows. I like the consistency which is creamy enough to apply but not so that it makes me oily or moves around. I will be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by HollieDahhrlinn

I got Boi-ing concealer as a stocking filler at christmas but after the tub was empty, I didn't go back for more. The shading is very light and the product seems to have a very drying finish which makes apply it over make up impossible as powder sticks to the product.

I would say that this product is more suited to small blemishes rather than a concealer. Concealing small pimples or areas of redness would suit this concealer well but using it to hide freckles, hide larger areas of pigmentation or even just to cover a large spot wouldn't work well with this product as it is too drying.

Usually I like Benefit products but I find this one overhyped and not worth the pricetag.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by merrymurderess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a my HG concealer! It does an excellent job covering my dark circles, and any other imperfections I may have on any given day. I love the formula, because my stubborn dark circles seem to really need a thick concealer in order to disappear. Furthermore, Boing doesn't crease or cake, and it lasts all day when I set it with a bit of translucent powder. I don't mind the price because I truly feel I am getting amazing value; I am still using the container that I bought months and months ago. A total winner for me, I will be repurchasing again and again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I LOVE the packaging on this product and the results that it delivered :). I bought mine at ulta for twenty four dollars.
The whole container plus makeup is 3 grams, but the concealer its self is only 0.1 oz.
The concealer is very creamy and has a build-able coverage. I have found it useful for blemish like those horrible pimples and dark spots. Will definitely buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by KateElizabethhhh

I bought this a few weeks back when I went on a trip around boots looking for concealer. Of all the brands sold in boots (Lancome, Chanel, YSL etc.) this was definately the cheapest, although it still wasn't cheap (16.50).

When I was looking, I noticed there wasn't much range in the shades (about 6 shades I think) but the lady at the counter tried it on me and it turned out quite nicely so I purchased it. She told me it'd last between half a year and a year.

Since then, I've found it gives decent coverage, not good but not bad, it's pretty easy to apply and it's an okay product. But it is NOT going to last as long as it said. After about 3 or 4 weeks, it's nearly all gone. I have some friends who swear by this product, but I'm not fussed to be honest.

Overall, I think it's a mediocre product, far too expensive for what you're getting and how long it lasts, but it's not awful.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Sassafraz

Bought this product a few weeks ago. Was very happy to have been told to use my fingers while applying, and not a brush/sponge. Using fingers helps warm it up and helps create a smoother application. So far, I have really enjoyed this product. It does a great job covering up any red areas I have on my face. I have read the reviews/complaints about being too thick for under eyes, but I haven't encountered any problems with that yet. I haven't had any creases or caking when I use it under my eyes