BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 9/6/2013 5:36:00 PM

Was really impressed when I first applied it, good coverage on spots and also the under eye area, after a few hours it seem to start looking cakey and dry so I won't be repurchasing, overall I'd say it was expensive and in an average packaging for a concealer. May be more suited to someone with more oily skin with it being a thick consistency.

I LOVE THIS CONCEALER. Literally the only concealer I will ever use on my face. BUT- keep in mind this is NOT for the under-eye area. If you put this concealer underneath your eyes, it will crease and cake up on you. It is for redness, blotches, pimples, or any kind of blemish. This is definitely an "industrial strength concealer" as it says on the container. It covers blemishes very well. It goes on pretty smoothly, but you must make sure to put on a moisturizer before using or else this can get kind of "cakey" on the face. Other than that it's great. I know that the cost is pretty expensive, but if you're concerned, keep in mind that this stuff lasts for a very long time. I've had mine for a little over a year and still have a good amount left. And I use it almost every day. Bottom line- love this and I have bought several of these, and I have recommended it to others.

on 8/17/2013 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this concealer but I wouldn't go as far as saying I loved it. It's nicely pigmented, meaning you only need a little and don't have to waste any. I find that it lasts all day on my oily skin, which is perfect! Plus, it doesn't look cakey whatsoever which is an added bonus! But on the downside, I don't find this useful for the under eye area, only for redness and blemishes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a fine concealer but industrial strength? Hardly. I am only using it to conceal blemishes and I don't have a great deal of acne but I have to put two or three layers on the area before it's covered. I also find this a tad bit difficult to blend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've used up one of these and bought another. I am very pale and am a number 1. However, it is still a little too dark for me, but if I blend it in nicely, it looks fine (I really wish benefit would expand their color range for all their products.).
Pros:
Heavy coverage
Easily blendable
Reasonable price (I paid $19 at Ulta)

Cons:
Thick
Settles into fine lines
Can clump

I use this exclusively to cover acne (of which I have a lot). It settles into fine lines if you are not careful. Because of that, it's not really suitable for under eyes. It can get clumpy if you try and build up coverage too much.

on 8/7/2013 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS! I'm super pale so I use number 1, and it covers all redness and anything you want. I will defiantly buy this again!

It is a bit dry and sometimes creases, but i do use it on my occasional pimple but that's pretty much it.

on 7/30/2013 10:50:00 AM

First off, the color selection for this product is very weak. I think there are only about 4 colors. None of which matched my skin perfectly. I'm inbetween No. 2 & 3 and I wasn't about to buy both colors given the $26CDN price tag for one! This is an OK concealer...it does cover some of my acne scars and dark spots but not that much. I wouldn't say it lives up to the "industrial strength" claim. If you are looking for a really good concealer, try Hard Candy's Glamoflauge - now that product covers EVERYTHING!! I wouldn't repurchase this concealer and I have returned it for something else now.

on 7/23/2013 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is an okay concealer but honestly it didn't do anything for my dark under eye circles.

on 7/22/2013 6:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I thought I loved this product but after buying it and needing to buy more I realized they changed the color tint and I wasn't able to fine my right color again. I'm very disappointed that they changed the color tint and made it too light for me in all 4 colors, just so they could save money. They could've at least gave us a warning!! But over all it worked good for the time I had it.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products