October 1, 2014 | 1839 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boi-ing

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by acv1106

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have boi-ing in the lightest shade, 001. I have medium hyperpigmentation on most of my cheeks and part of my forehead, and this does a pretty good job of covering it up. I like to apply this underneath my bb cream with a foundation brush. I use a very small amount and it covers fairly well. The only reason I took one off if because it is rather dry, and I have to make sure I moisturize VERY well before I use it or it highlights any dry spots. It stays on for a good amount of time, without the melting feeling coming about.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by lauramb122

I like this product, I don't love it but its ok. I think it covers up my dark under eye circles really well, lasts a fairly long time on my skin (I have dry skin), and the shades to choose from are nice. My issues with this is that it is kinda dry (I move my finger around in it to warm it up a bit), it doesn't cover blemishes that well since it makes them kinda dry looking, and the packaging I think it kinda cheap. I think I will buy it again, since I like to just have it in my collection but I don't think it's a down right must have!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by SleepIsTheCousin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really dislike this concealer. Its not creamy enough for dry skin and yet for some reason when I put foundation over it it rubs off, revealing my blemish I was trying to cover. Don't get me started on under-the-eye concealing with this. You can see every fine line with this stuff - and I'm 21 and don't have wrinkles. For the price - not worth it whatsoever. Perhaps it would work with more oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 7:23:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

took me some time to realize that i love this. i bought this about a year ago and didn't like it at first because it felt thick and cakey, and i began to branch out to other cream concealers in attempt to find a good one that conceals my intense dark circles. I tried the bobbi brown corrector, shu uemura's liquid concealer, revlon's photoready corrector, and even various korean brands - and i came back to boi-ing. Boi-ing covers my dark circles the best, and i realized i didn't love it at first because i didn't apply it properly - the best way is to swirl your 4th finger in the pot, then rub the 4th finger of both hands together to thin it out slightly, and dab across the undereye area. i have fair skin and the shade 01 is perfect for me. this is also great for concealing redness when thinned out even more - i love its texture and how you can control its thickness. it blends well too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by ZoeLouise123

Great for covering blemishes as you can build it up. I wear boi-ing on all of my spots and pimples as it really hides the redness and how visible they are. under eyes. I tend to use my fingers to blend this as it creates better coverage than a brush. It is really expensive for a concealer but it lasts a long time, I am still on my first pot and I've used it everyday for over a year, I still have a few weeks of use left and I've already bought a new one because I don't think I could survive without it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by lucyzta

This concealer is mediocre. I purchased this and didn't love it and it sat in the bottom of my make up drawer for a while. After I ran out of another concealer I picked this one back up since it was in my drawer. It works ok, very light coverage. It blends fairly easily but is always kind of sheer, no matter how much I pile it on. I do not like the packaging either, it is hard to screw on. I used up all of it because it worked okay but I would not rave about it or repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by biancay

Saying that this concealer is 'industrial strength' is definitely stretching the truth. It's not bad, it does provide some coverage. That coverage, however, doesn't last long. I found that if I applied it to red spots, it would hold until I applied foundation over it. Counter-intuitive, right? Anyway, it did nothing to hide those. Under the eyes it wasn't too bad. It glides on well and didn't catch in the creases AS much as other concealers have in the past. The colour was a good match, too. So I mean, there are pros and cons, but ultimately it just wasn't good enough.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by BritMC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I remember purchasing this concealer due to its claims of being an "industrial strength" concealer that hides blemishes, dark circles, you name it. Initially I loved it, it covered blemishes pretty well and seemed to hide dark circles. The coverage wasn't "industrial strength" or anything, more like a medium coverage. It wasn't until I actually took a good look in the mirror after a few hours of wearing the concealer that I noticed its faults. This concealer has the crappiest staying power ever! Literally 2-3 hours after applying the concealer it had already begun to crease and fade. It also left this awful finish that wasn't visible when I first applied it. Its like it accentuated every tiny fine line under my eye, lines I didn't even know existed! The spots I concealed on my face looked even worse than before I applied the concealer. It also looked super powdery and almost dry like, and I don't tend to get very dry skin! My skin is a nicely balanced normal skin type.
I also have a problem with the packaging. Its a screw top container, and unless you close it super tight, it can dry out even further over night, which makes your face look like a worse nightmare when you apply it the next day. I think they recently improved the colour range, which is great (there were only 3 colours before) but the formula is still the same.
Oily skin or dry skin, this concealer just has horrible staying power and has a horrendous finish to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by beautygurl011

I liked this product a lot, but would not recommend it for people with dryer skin, because it will get that peely look when you apply it to your blemishes. I have found that if I don't use a moisturizer before I apply this, it flakes on my skin. Would definitely recommend it to people with normal skin!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by slyhng

This concealer works so well on covering redness, dark spots, dark circles and discoloration on uneven skin tone! Only one work can say how amazing this product is: PERFECT!