MAC Frost - Angel

on 1/31/2013 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love my Angel!
A beautiful light pink, frosted with silver so it leaves a wonderful finish on your lips, creating a plump result. It's easy to apply and can be sheer on its own or built up with a liner (I use Rose by NYX) and additional layers. It's a great shade for a neutral day or heavy eye day and even if your lips are dry (doesn't emphasize it like a matte or satin will).
Of course the smell and packaging are a score, MAC, duh!
Also it's not too light that it washes you out or anything, looks great on most skin tones and anytime of the year!

on 1/30/2013 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love this color and wish it was a cremesheen or amplified!!! If it was a little thicker or opaque it would be my perfect lippie!!! I still love this color and have left creme cup for this. As others have said, creme cup does wash me out and this does not. Oh yes, and it is not frosty which is great. Highly Recommend!

on 1/28/2013 6:52:00 AM

This is a really light pink. Im kinda tanned (NC37) but able to pull this off. I applied a cat eye/winged look with this lippie. I finished and topped it with Topshop Glaze in "Dash" and I really liked the look. It so modern and chic.

I just got Mac Angel and I love it this is my 3rd Mac I also own Hot Gossip, and Amora I spelled Amora wrong I know the only thing that is odd with Angel is I don't notice the vanilla smell I wonder if it is different on different finishes since this one is a frost and my last 2 were Cremes. I would def recommend this color I'm NC20 and it is a PERFECT NUDE/PINK doesn't wash me out at all! If anyone has had this let me know happen just curious

on 1/25/2013 8:05:00 AM

First of all, I have to say that I ordered this lipstick (and a few other things) online from MAC on a Wednesday morning and I got it on Thursday night. That was the fastest shipping ever!
I absolutely love this lipstick. The color is perfect for me, and the frost isn't overly frosty. It feels comfortable to wear and isn't drying. I imagine it could look good with a variety of skin tones. I will likely repurchase it once I run out.

on 1/22/2013 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This was the first Mac lipstick I ever bought and it's still my favourite to this day. It's the perfect nude-pink with the tiniest amount of shimmer, so it doesn't need a gloss. I love wearing this colour with a dramatic eye - it's not too nude so you look washed out, but it's not too pink to detract from eye makeup. I'd imagine this would look good on a range of skin tones too, another plus!

on 1/20/2013 12:21:00 PM

This is my favorite pink from MAC. And my HG pink lipstick. I love how even though its a frost there is very little frostyness to it! Its I light cool toned pink.
I've seen it compared to creme cup but I don't agree since creme cup washes me out and angel doesn't. Ill repurchace over and over again.

on 1/19/2013 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

my favorite pinky-nude lipstick from MAC. it feels so creamy and moisturising which is great because some MAC lipsticks do tend to dry out my lips

looks great on all skintones even on my light NC15 skin and it's kim k's fave so thats a plus ;)

on 1/15/2013 4:36:00 AM

Angel is a pretty pale pink with mauvey undertones and it is incredibly moisturising with none of the frostiness of frost finishes and i find it better than creme cup on my NC-25 skintone, actually don't understand the hype about creme cup, (though i like the lip colour, but not overly so), angel is a tad more darker, has slight blue undertones where creme cup has peachy undertones.Out of the two, i prefer angel.

a lovely baby pink colour, very wearable. looks nice with my NC20 skintone. not too warm or cool toned, looks nice paired with a light baby ink gloss. may not work for very dark or cool skintones, would recommend to anyone looking for a pretty everyday pink!

Popular Lipsticks