December 18, 2014 | 1647 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 4:36:00 AM More reviews by noreenmalik

Angel is a pretty pale pink with mauvey undertones and it is incredibly moisturising with none of the frostiness of frost finishes and i find it better than creme cup on my NC-25 skintone, actually don't understand the hype about creme cup, (though i like the lip colour, but not overly so), angel is a tad more darker, has slight blue undertones where creme cup has peachy undertones.Out of the two, i prefer angel.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by EmmaBeautObsessed

a lovely baby pink colour, very wearable. looks nice with my NC20 skintone. not too warm or cool toned, looks nice paired with a light baby ink gloss. may not work for very dark or cool skintones, would recommend to anyone looking for a pretty everyday pink!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by ayalalaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wasn't impressed the first time I tried this but after a second try, I find it to be a very wearable pink nude for me. It's not too bright or cool toned and goes very nicely with my yellow asian complexion. It doesn't appear frosty on my lips at all, which is a good thing because I usually prefer natural looks. I also noticed that it didn't have much of Mac's signature vanilla scent. I bought it directly from their website so I know it's not fake. Maybe I got a bad batch. I think this will be my go-to lipstick for softening up my appearance and for days I want to look casual.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far it's the only MAC lipstick I've bought and I love it =) Can't wait to try out more products in the future.

It's definitely a MLBB shade for me, and my lips are seriously pigmented. This thankfully nudes them out without washing me out, still giving them a nice simple pink color.

My only complaint would be the smell and taste, both are very just unnatural and have that classic makeup-y smell.

I usually pair this w/ my Revlon Colorburst gloss in Pink Ice.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by MGMGM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought Angel after asking one of the staff at the MAC counter at Debenhams what she was wearing on her lips. I had been searching for the perfect pink & she had similar pale [NW15] colouring & I thought it would suit me. I was right! On me, Angel is a beautiful natural pink [just lighter than my natural lip colour, which is quite pigmented]. The colour is very versatile, it's beautiful with heavy eye make-up or for a simpler look for the office etc. I think it also makes me lips look a little fuller. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by girlabouttown1

This was my first ever MAC lipstick and was a gift from my best friend. The color is absolutely amazing, the perfect everyday pink. However, I'm not a huge fan of the frost finish as it can go on quite cakey and fake. I find that this lipstick can also wash you out depending on the undertones of your skin.

Still, the color and the smell are amazing and I would give this lipstick a 4. This is the only frost lipstick that I own and would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by simms2013

OMG! this is one of my favorite if not my favorite lip product. I am a nw20 and it looks not too pink but not too neutral. I will never wear those very neutral lip products. But this is just the perfect everyday color for me. I mean everyday bc you can wear it year round. I have yet to find a lipstick that i love like this one i just keep it in my purse along with a few of my other favorites :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by sayshal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really hate this lipstick. I have beigey-yellow-sordof fair-ish skin (aka NC20) and this makes me look like an ill barbie doll. I tried everything, but this lipstick is just not friendly towards my coloring. I also really find the grainy/sandy texture it has on the lips to be unpleasant.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Deannamay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have darker lips and this is quite a light pink color. If i put too much on, I dont like it because it looks too pale. I dont know if im just not used to my lips looking so light or what. But, I do like this for every day use paired with some chapstick to lighten the color up a bit and give my lips a natural color. It is a frost, but I dont get that usual frosty feel to it? I dont know how to explain it. But I think it does look good with girls who have a bit darker skin than pale. If youre pale, I dont know if I would reccommend such a light color. Although, thats just my opinion. It doesnt compete with your eye makeup so its good if you just do a smokey eye. Overall, its a great pink color.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2012 2:36:00 AM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Maybe because of its frost finish, I find that this is actually not the easiest to apply, it feathers too if I apply slightly a bit much. However, the color is just pretty. Pale pink without the frost finish, actually. Very pretty with smoky eyes or just plain makeup. And I totally get why this is among the best sellers. I'm a fan, but after I finish mine, I'll look for something better.