September 1, 2014 | 1050 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by girlabouttown1

This was my first ever MAC lipstick and was a gift from my best friend. The color is absolutely amazing, the perfect everyday pink. However, I'm not a huge fan of the frost finish as it can go on quite cakey and fake. I find that this lipstick can also wash you out depending on the undertones of your skin.

Still, the color and the smell are amazing and I would give this lipstick a 4. This is the only frost lipstick that I own and would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by simms2013

OMG! this is one of my favorite if not my favorite lip product. I am a nw20 and it looks not too pink but not too neutral. I will never wear those very neutral lip products. But this is just the perfect everyday color for me. I mean everyday bc you can wear it year round. I have yet to find a lipstick that i love like this one i just keep it in my purse along with a few of my other favorites :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by sayshal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really hate this lipstick. I have beigey-yellow-sordof fair-ish skin (aka NC20) and this makes me look like an ill barbie doll. I tried everything, but this lipstick is just not friendly towards my coloring. I also really find the grainy/sandy texture it has on the lips to be unpleasant.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Deannamay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have darker lips and this is quite a light pink color. If i put too much on, I dont like it because it looks too pale. I dont know if im just not used to my lips looking so light or what. But, I do like this for every day use paired with some chapstick to lighten the color up a bit and give my lips a natural color. It is a frost, but I dont get that usual frosty feel to it? I dont know how to explain it. But I think it does look good with girls who have a bit darker skin than pale. If youre pale, I dont know if I would reccommend such a light color. Although, thats just my opinion. It doesnt compete with your eye makeup so its good if you just do a smokey eye. Overall, its a great pink color.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2012 2:36:00 AM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Maybe because of its frost finish, I find that this is actually not the easiest to apply, it feathers too if I apply slightly a bit much. However, the color is just pretty. Pale pink without the frost finish, actually. Very pretty with smoky eyes or just plain makeup. And I totally get why this is among the best sellers. I'm a fan, but after I finish mine, I'll look for something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Show2667

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty color. Nice Barbie pink. Looks suprisingly good on my
NW40 skin when paired w/ Nude Kiss lipgloss by Essence
Cosmetics. But don't think I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by lovebymertaah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love MAC and I love this lipstick. I have to reapply sometimes though, but it doesn't bother me. I use this almost every day, but now I'm searching for a lipstick by MAC with a more pink'ier' shade. But I love this and will totally buy it again :) It's a great color.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Marrrjjjii

I like tr colour of the lipstick generally but not on my NC20 skin, it appears too Unnatural. The colour changes completely on my lips! I like the texture of it but it's not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by melllm

I am tanned right now (around a NC35) and this looks great for everyday wear. I've been wearing this a lot lately and I'm loving it. I do find that I have to reapply often, but that doesn't bother me so much since I really love the color. Sometimes settles into the fine lines on my lips so I just apply a little lip balm prior to the lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by fragrance

I love it ! It's not a Frost wich I do not like. I have Bombshell wich is also a Frost and they do have the same finish at all.
Love this pink. very nice and yes my skin is a natural medium-tanned carnation.