October 2, 2014 | 987 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 1:51:00 AM More reviews by annersz

I LOVE THIS SCRUB! it scrubs off my dead skin cells, i have been using this for about 3 years. after using this. this makes my skin smooth because i washed off all the oils and makeup off my face! scrubs off pore areas realllly well! WONDERFUL product. i will purchase again and again! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by ggracebasa420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This product is a great scrub! I love how it makes my skin feel so smooth when I use it to wash my face. I don't use it everyday since that would be too much exfoliation, but I do use it 2-3 times a week and it's fab! Would definitely recommend, esp since you only need a little bit to get a good clean smooth face!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2009 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Fashionopolist

I love the tingling fresh feeling I get when I use this product and it leaves my skin really smooth--BUT--I cannot use it more than once a week, especially in the winter. If you overuse this scrub, your skin will freak out and get really irritated.

I absolutely hate the packaging though. It's in a tube and it seems like drys out quickly and it's hard to get it out at the end.

Overall, I think it's one of the better 'scrubs' I've used on my face, so I'll probably buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2009 9:32:00 AM More reviews by ellabella77

Lately my skin has been really extremely dry and flakey, so I invested in this scrub to add to my regular skin care routine. I've only used it twice so far and I absolutely love it, my skin is so soft and absolutely flake free, which is such an improvement from the flakey mess that it was a week ago. Its definately too rough on my skin to use daily, I use it twice a week after washing my face with Cetaphil. I like the minty smell and tingly feeling. I really feel like it helps my skin absorb my moisturizer, and its seeming to clear up a few stray breakouts I have. Unless this causes some weird side effect in the next couple of weeks I will definately continue to reuse and repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by CRIPES920

This product is not as harsh as the 7 day scrub.

This is a good product when NOT used too more than 3 times a week.

It leaves your face feeling soft, because you work with the exfolients in this product rather than against them, if that makes sense.

I wish it lasted longer, A few uses do get stuck around the head, when it gets low.

Really good product, for not a bad price

CRIPS

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2009 9:28:00 PM More reviews by amandapaije

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this scrub. Sometimes my skin just feels like I need to scrub it off (of course I don't!) and when it feels like this, I always go for this product. It exfoliates my skin so well its crazy. I love the minty cool way it makes my skin feel as I'm using it. I love this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2009 4:10:00 AM More reviews by deborahfenchu

Another disappointment from Clinique ( for me). After bought a dramatically different moisturizing gel, this one also make no different for my skin. It feels good when I massage it to my skin, but after that, I don't see any different.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2009 1:34:00 AM More reviews by word2bird

this along with the body scrub are my favorite skincare clinique products. this scrub is amazing and well worth it. i brought my tube over to my sister's and ended up leaving it at her place since she liked it so much. it was almost gone anyway, and i'm gonna buy her and probably me a new tube tomorrow.

the menthol isn't very irritating. i would say i have sensitive skin and this works well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by asortafairytale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this feels like an at-home microdermabrasion scrub (almost like the one by mary kay). It does have menthol in it, but it wakes me up in the morning. My skin is very smooth and more even looking after using this. I have acne prone skin and the exfoliation helps keep it clear. Love the tube and flip cap. This stuff will last you a very long time. I bought it so long ago I forgot how much I paid ($16-ish?) well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by MissNice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THE BEST EXFOLIATOR I HAVE EVER TRIED
BEST FOR ACNE SKIN
TRUST ME
I BOUGHT THIS 1 YEAR AGO
THE FIRST FEW TIMES I USED I LIKED IT BUT I HAD THIS BABY FACE FEELING AND MY SKIN LOOK WAY BETTER
AFTER A WHILE I NOTICED THAT I WAS BREAKING OUT AND I STOPPED USING IT
A FEW MONTHS LATER I STARTED A NEW SKIN ROUTINE,BP I, TO COMBAT ACNE AND I NEED IT A SALICYLIC ACID SCRUB BUT I COULDN'T FIND A GOOD ONE
AND I WENT TO MY CLINIQUE ONE ...AND WHAT CAN I SAY THIS IS HELPING ME GET CLEAR OF ACNE
THE FIRST FEW TIMES I WAS USING IT WAS NOT BREAKING ME OUT