April 16, 2014 | 1846 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by cancorso

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product! Have been using it for about 8 years now!
lancome absolute mains is awesome too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Operadelain

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have extremely dry hands and I live in the desert so I constantly have to put some sort of lotion on my hands. This is one of my favorite hand creams. It is thick and takes a short amount of time to fully sink in but it makes my hands feel soft and moisturized. A small amount is really all that is needed,...if too much is put on it is difficult to rub in all the way. I also like that it stays around on my hands for a good amount of time. Not that I can feel a layer of it on my skin but rather that I don't feel the need to reapply it often because it has disappeared. It doesn't feel greasy or slippery. I use the fragrance free version and always have a tube of this in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by AYS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is fantastic. I started using it years and years ago when I worked in a hotel as a chamber maid. My hands get dry and uncomfortable after being washed to often or immersed in water and other hand creams relieve this for about 15 minutes after using and sometimes leave an unpleasant residue. However just a tiny dab of this and my hands feel completely back to normal. I've been using it for so long that I forget how great this product. Remember that you don't need to use as much as normal hand cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by bebexlove

I decided to give this product a try after all the rave reviews on here.. oi.. not good.. I usually put on my lotion after I wash my hands and pat them dry (but not completely dry, just a little bit of water left on my skin) and then I put on my hand lotion so it 'soaks' in better (for me anyways). This lotion had left my hands sticky and pretty tacky and gross.. Ugh.. I will be sticking to my current HG (Eucerin Calming Creme).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I live in a cold climate in the wintertime and have used this off and on for years. I remember my mom using it when she lived in the midwest, as well. A little dab will moisturize your hands--too much will leave them greasy as heck. It's good to apply at bedtime and you wake to lovely, soft hands. This also comes in an unscented version. This dense creme also works well on dry elbows, knees, heels or wherever your skin needs some extra pampering.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 7:53:00 AM More reviews by vrouwen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG, this is the BEST product ever. I first got it from my aunt, technically she gave it to my mom then my mom gave to me. First time I used it I felt my hand so smooth and did not give the sticky feeling to it. I read on the packaging it can also be used on lips, or any place with dry skin. I use it everyday on my lips and since then I never used any lip balm anymore...

I know Neutrogena also have the lip balm cream product however we don't have it in my country. I checked it on ebay or online, and it's more expensive than this hand cream. I swear by this product, as I always bring it with me while I am traveling from Korea, Hongkong, Indonesia, Canada...

I also notice from ebay they have this little tube for like 60cents and I am planning to buy it soon to give it to my friends. I love this product 10/10

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by SignedJuliet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this stuff! The cracks and rough spots on my hands from my job instantly go away after using this. Very satisfied.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 9:10:00 AM More reviews by soniaemily

I am an avid hand washer so my hands are constantly dry due to me always 'eventually' washing off my hand cream. I bought this hand cream based on reviews on MUA and I'm so happy I did! This would work great for everyone ESPECIALLY frequent hand washers because it 'sinks' in and moisturisers so quickly! The only thing I would like to point out is the consistency of the cream which is very thick and will probably be a bit of an initial draw back. The first time using, I felt like I was pulling my skin way too much in effort to moisturise both my hands. Definitely a different experience as compared to all other more liquidy and spreadable hand moisturisers I've ever tried. I've gotten used to the very small pea-size amount warmed up in my palms and patting it all over my hands instead of rubbing it in like I typically would. Works wonders now! Hands don't feel sticky and oily at all! Wish it came with a flip top instead of a separate screw top but that's just me picking on an HG product.

**EDIT** The bottom of the tube must have had 'dryer' product or the tube had been sitting on the shelf for a while. After several uses, I no longer have trouble with the supposedly thick, hard to blend texture. Blends like a dream now! LOVE it even more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

This hand cream is hands down - no pun intended - ha ha, but honestly, it is the best hand cream in the world. I keep a tube by my bed and on the coffee table. What a great product for such a great price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Ravey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The best hand lotion ever, basically. Works well, absorbs fast and best of all, it is NOT sticky or uncomfortable. I always tend to avoid lotions because I hate how they feel (sticky! moist! ew) but my skin has been really dry this winter, especially my hands, so I had to try something. I remembered seeing a review on mua for this kind of lotion, so I picked it up and wow, I am super impressed. It even smells nice. Mua saves the day, once again...