October 31, 2014 | 1532 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by kaceywacey

I've used this moisturizer for so long, I swear it's probably the reason my skin is clear since both my siblings have acne. It could be the St. Ive's Apricot scrub too...but maybe it's the whole combination that keeps my face pretty clear. I wouldn't say this combats ALL breakouts because I definitely do get those period pimples every now and then. I use this everyday after I shower in the morning and at night when I wash my face. I'm not too sure if it makes my skin oily because oily skin already runs in my family.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by sahlstrom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product! I had recently broken out pretty badly and tried many different products to help clear up my skin. After about 2 weeks of using this my skin had cleared up a lot! It evened out my skintone a lot too (I tend to get fairly red cheeks) It was pretty expensive for a dugstore product (about $17) but I use it daily and there's still a lot of product left. I highly recommend this to anyone who is acne prone!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 10:54:00 AM More reviews by sparksflylove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. End of story.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

I used this for a month, absoluteeeely loved it. It made my acne (which is like little bumps, to be honest) go away. Unfortunately, despite the 'hypo-allergenic' labeling, the moment I put this stuff on my cheeks they flare up and itch like crazy. I can only use this on my forehead, which sucks considering I really like this.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by JELo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for a few months (which is impressive, in itself) and I really love this lotion! It's not greasy, smells great, and most importantly, doesn't break me out and has definitey improved the clarity of my skin. I recommend applying the lotion and then immediately applying your foundation. The two blend together and creates a really nice glow.

Highly, highly recommend!!!

Edit: I don't know what happened, but this started breaking me out. So terribly sad :( I have tried Tamanu Oil and it is working miracles on my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by kdramaex3three

HG! I LOVE this! it NEVER breaks me out (i'm very prone), and it smells amazing. It actually moisturizes my skin and I LOVE IT. And it doesnt cost very much either. LOVE it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by t0mmygr1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

when faithful to this...skin clears up lookin healthier...ppl use to ask if i have any make up on n wouldn't..THATS how pretty this moisturizer can make your skin. :)

I HATE THE EXPENSIVE PRICING!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by spookycupcake

Best drugstore moisturizer i've ever used, HG : )

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Jilliterate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This has become my HG moisturizer. This winter, my forehead started to get a little dry so I went looking for a solution. Since I suffer from problem acne, I'm a little wary of moisturizers -- I've always worried they might make my skin a little too oily and exacerbate what is already a disaster zone. This product was suggested to me, and while it seemed a little bit pricey for a drug store product (It's priced at $20 for 120mL in most stores), I figured I'd give it a shot. As long as it moisturized and didn't make my acne worse, I'd be happy.

To my utter shock, my complexion has actually improved since I started using this. I've had serious acne since high school, and this is the first thing I've found that's improved it. My skin had begun clearing up noticeably within the first two weeks of using it -- it's by no means perfect, but any improvement makes me happy, and it's worked well as a moisturizer as well, disappearing any dry patches in a few days.

This moisturizer has a light, inoffensive scent to it. I'm also a big fan of the packaging. I guess I'm used to thinking of moisturizers as coming with tall, spindly pumps, but this one is very broad and kind of flush with the bottle. A single pump produces the right amount of product for my face, and twisting the pump locks it to prevent accidental messes. I know skin care products are very hit-or-miss, but based on my personal experience, this one was a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by brandibmarino

I'm really hoping this moisturizer will do the trick and help me with my crazy skin.. It seems that breakouts have become a problem for me more than ever now that I am reaching my mid thirty's...hmph....But because my skin is older I have to take a gentler approach than when I was a kid, so I am using this moisturizer and a regular cleanser and toner. It does feel light, but very comfortable. I don't mind the scent and makeup wears really really well with this on. I'll keep my fingers crossed and update in a few.
UPDATE:5/19/11 Loving this even more!! It's really helping my skin get clearer and clearer (I am spot treating with BP too) The hydration is perfect right now- we are starting to hit some warm greasy days, but I still need SOMETHING to moisturize and this fits the bill. I even like the scent the more I use it. Very happy with the results and this will be a regular in my arsenal:)