July 29, 2014 | 1968 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Happythenjaded

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is awesome... works very well. Does what is says it will do. Try it! :) SMELLS GOOOOOD!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by loverofproducts

Really expensive :(

pros:
- moisturizes the cuticles well and takes care of them
- smells like pure lemon (good in my opinion :D )

Cons;
- too much money
- so greasy and rubs off on anything touched after
- SUPER HARD TO OPEN AT TIMES
- so smalllllllll
- works same as oil on cuticle ....?

not worth it unless u wanna pamper and buy for no reason at all :P

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Prazzie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this during a winter holiday in New York. The cold air really dried out my skin and for the first time in my life, my cuticles needed attention. I used it during the month of December, then returned to sunny South Africa and pretty much stopped using it.

I suppose that it works, it moisturizes fairly well and it did solve my cuticle issues. However, it smells like dishwashing liquid and it makes my hands and fingers greasy. I don't feel as though it absorbs into the skin, it just creates a film on top. After using it, I don't want to touch anything else, in case I leave greasy fingerprints behind. I also find the tin very difficult to open.

Since I find it unpleasant to use, I wouldn't repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Pixiechix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! I have bitten my nails for years and a while ago I decided that I was finally going to stop. When my nails started to grow they were really thin and dry and weak, no surprise really.
I wanted something to nourish and strengthen then and I got all of that in this great little tin. I was slightly put off by the tin as the Vaseline tins are impossible for me to open but no such worry with this one. The lid just slides of easily.
My nails are now in a much better condition and I will continue to use. I try to use morning and night but in the mad morning rush I usually forget but I always use before bed.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by heyskankable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought the product a while ago and it's still lingering in my purse. I use it every once in a while when I REALLY need a cuticle cream. I must prefer cuticle oils to creams as I feel like they do a much better job of softening my cuticles. I have one from Sally's that I highly reccommend (the kind in the round nail polish). I'd much rather use that (even on the go) than the Burt's Bees cream. It's nice to have, but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 8:23:00 AM More reviews by itsjustjess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

delicious lemon butter smell!
really moisturised my problem dry and split cuticles! also had a problem with dry splitting nails and I think this cleared it up by massaging into nail bed.
I'm so addicted to the smell I could put this stuff on all day - it's a nice touch to a manicure.
the packaging is really cute and i've had it a month and hardly made a dent in it- i think it will last a while!!
don't hesitate - if you have problem cuticles and dry nails buy this!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by vslaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cuticle cream is somewhat conditioning. It works, but took a while to show any results. Though, i do have to say that Vaseline does the same for half the price, with hundreds more uses. I like the smell and I am a fan of the packaging. This was $5.00 though, which is kind of pricey for a small tin that only conditions cuticles.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by xlitlbitx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in the hand repair kit, I had really bad dry and split cuticles. I tried alot if different cuticle repair brands and found this to be the best so far. Im not much for citrus smell but it has a light aroma so not to bad. I use the almond milk cream after I apply this creme and it has worked wonders on my nails and cuticles. Just don't like the tin. its hard to get it out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great stuff! Smells good, absorbs well, and leaves my cuticles soft. I rub it all over my nails, too, and it leaves them looking shiny and newly buffed.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2012 2:58:00 AM More reviews by rtran4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought product this after hearing such great things about it on manicure blogs. I'm a manicure-addict so I was looking for something to moisturize my dry cuticles (from acetone) and keep my manicures looking fresh. It's not a disappointing product because it does moisturize but I'd call this an unnecessary purchase because doesn't do anything that Vaseline, baby oil, hand cream, a good salve or lotion couldn't do. It just adds more clutter to your vanity table. In fact, if you're using this over manicured nails, IT WILL DULL THE SHINE OF YOUR POLISH. My suggestion is to use a good hand cream and apply some baby oil or Vaseline to your cuticles with a q-tip.

Also, calling it a cream may be misleading because it's actually more like a balm or salve. You have to rub your fingers in it to get the product out. And it smells a bit like a lemon-scented cleaning product.