December 18, 2014 | 1771 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by myannabellee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would definitely buy this again, but I don't know when I'll ever have to! This stuff has lasted me a few years now, and it is still perfectly good.
Extremely effective in the best natural way. Moisturizing and smells very nice. The small, cute tin fits well in a purse or pocket for on-the-go cuticle care.
Great quality for a very tiny price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by AleksandraLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have a terrible habit of picking at the skin surrounding my nails and the cuticles as well. I get my fingers to a point where they bleed, scab, and look absolutely horrible. The skin becomes very hard, flaky, and cracked. I saw this product in a YouTube video and thought I'd try it out. For me it works wonders. I apply it a couple of times a day and within a week my fingers look like I'd never picked them. I also really love the fresh lemon scent and the consistency - it's not too greasy and dries quickly. It's about $10CDN but definitely worth it because it lasts for ages and you only need to use a small amount. I'd safely say that one tin would last up to a year. The only problem I have with it is the packaging - I would prefer it if it had a twist off lid but that's it - I swear by this product, I recommend it to everyone, and I will continue buying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Jiyapiya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Im not sure if this product is working. A few weeks ago I realized my nailbeds need a lot of help, so i pay extra attention to my hands now, and am using this. i will say this: i enjoy the scent and since it's a bit greasy, i wind up rubbing it on my hands while im putting it on.
Nailbeds are retaining their okay-ness. Nails look the same. Not sure what was supposed to happen, but at least nothing bad did?

Not sure if I'm gonna buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cuticle cream has earned its spot as a staple in my regimen. I put it on before i go to bed, as it IS very greasy. The packaging is both perfect for a purse, but its also a bit difficult to open. I'll manage.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by victoriaemilyf

Great cuticle repair salve. I use this at night (too greasy for day time use) on my dry and snagged cuticles (I pick at them *sigh* bad habit)...

packaging is transportable, but because it's such a greasy product, i recommend only using at night. Also, one time I bought a tin that wouldn't even open! so tricky.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 2:58:00 AM More reviews by yasmeen1995

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product. It really smooths your cuticles.
Only drawbacks are its smell (personal opinion, lemon scent is not that great) and it's really greasy. :/
Anyways, it still gets the job done and leaves your nails looking pretty!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by moisturisingqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best cuticle cream ever! It comes in a cute little tin that is easy to open. Upon opening a delicious smell wafts from the tin.
This product has really strengthened my nails from excess nail polish use! I applied this to all my finger nails one night before I went to bed by next morning my nails were already harder and stronger and shinier. This could be a HG product for the nails! ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Happythenjaded

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is awesome... works very well. Does what is says it will do. Try it! :) SMELLS GOOOOOD!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by loverofproducts

Really expensive :(

pros:
- moisturizes the cuticles well and takes care of them
- smells like pure lemon (good in my opinion :D )

Cons;
- too much money
- so greasy and rubs off on anything touched after
- SUPER HARD TO OPEN AT TIMES
- so smalllllllll
- works same as oil on cuticle ....?

not worth it unless u wanna pamper and buy for no reason at all :P

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Prazzie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this during a winter holiday in New York. The cold air really dried out my skin and for the first time in my life, my cuticles needed attention. I used it during the month of December, then returned to sunny South Africa and pretty much stopped using it.

I suppose that it works, it moisturizes fairly well and it did solve my cuticle issues. However, it smells like dishwashing liquid and it makes my hands and fingers greasy. I don't feel as though it absorbs into the skin, it just creates a film on top. After using it, I don't want to touch anything else, in case I leave greasy fingerprints behind. I also find the tin very difficult to open.

Since I find it unpleasant to use, I wouldn't repurchase it.