Alberto Vo5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Ammonium Chloride, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Thiamine HCI, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 420990), Yellow 5 (CI-19140).

on 8/27/2009 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

usually I wash my hair every day but I use this for when I've skipped a day or just used a lot of styling product in my hair. it works pretty well and makes my hair smell good! plus it's only 99, 79 on sale!

on 8/13/2009 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this on sale at CVS for 77 cents! you really can't beat that price, and for the price it works decently. i was pleasantly surprised. For that price i would definitely buy again if i ever needed to.

I've bought this a couple of times. It's $1 at Dollar Tree so you can't really go wrong. It seems it does a pretty good job clarifying, but I do find my hair gets greasier sooner after I use it. Normally I shampoo every second day, when I use this, day two doesn't look as good as usual.

on 7/27/2009 10:30:00 AM

This is a very good clarifying shampoo, it makes your hair, so soft I have used others and my hair, feels like straw this one is great. I will def buy this again.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

for a girl who is on a budget, def pick this up to clarify the gunk on ur hair! smells good and only a whole buck!

on 4/11/2009 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

For 79 cents this is an awesome value. I use a lot of hair products in my hair and this gets it all out just as well as Pantene clarifying does.

on 3/16/2009 1:08:00 PM

this was a pleasant surprise! ive tried many clarifying shampoos and they typically leave my hair residue-free but frazzled and dry.

i picked this up because it was 77 cents. cant beat the price! as i was rinsing it out my hair did feel rather stripped and tangled, so i applied conditioner to the ends and let it air-dry overnight. i figured the results would be equal to other clarifying shampoos in the past. clean, though slightly straw-like.

i couldnt believe it when i woke up today to shiny, bouncy hair--and ive never been able to use bouncy as an adjective to describe my hair before! it feels clean and light, and smells great. thanks to the recession, im finding more and more cheap-o products like this that do the job of higher priced equivalents just as well! ok jk about the recession part. but really, give this a shot!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is cheap and smells great. However, I have sensitive skin and Psoriasis and after about 3 washes my head feels all itchy. Even my hands dry out!

I recommend this to other people, with less sensitive skin...and I will use it once a week or so until it's gone, but I will not repurchase.

on 3/9/2009 1:58:00 PM

Great shampoo for only $1--seriously, you can't beat that! Since its a clarifying shampoo I only use it once a week and it leaves my hair soft, bouncy, and shiny. I also bought the conditioner which is just as good and only $1 too, I will purchase again and again!

on 2/5/2009 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this shampoo! My hair lately has been looking very dull and flat and seems to get greasy towards the end of the day so today on my way home I stopped at CVS to get a clarifying shampoo. I've tried Neutrogena and hated it and have tried many other brands that I didn't like and I didn't have much money on me so I grabbed this and thought that at the price, if I didn't like it I wouldn't be too upset.

Wow, as I was washing my hair I expected it to feel dried out and get tangled up, which is what I'm used to from clarifying shampoos and it didn't at all, it felt so soft that I was tempted to not use a conditioner (I did though, just to be safe) so I got out of the shower, combed through my hair with a wide tooth comb with no snags!!! I skipped my volumizing mousse and took a nap, when I woke up my hair was so bouncy and full of volume and shiny and healthy looking! I can't believe a 99 cent shampoo can work such wonders! Not to mention that I'll only use it probably once a week so the bottle will last me a good amount of time!