April 18, 2014 | 1782 users online

Crème - Revlon - New Complexion One-Step Compact Makeup

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by CharlaR

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I think this is a good foundation for older skin, especially if dry. Does not settle
into lines and wrinkles. Wears off if your day is very long.

My favorite way to use this is as a creme blush. I dot a small amount about
one or two shades darker than my foundation, along my cheekbones. Love
the dewy look and provides extra coverage so I can keep my foundation
light.

I would buy again, for the blush effect alone.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2010 12:49:00 PM More reviews by kiwigurly89

I really wanted to like this!! I used to use covergirl aquasmooth and i like it except that it turned me orange so I thought id give this a try. I absolutly hate it!! It goes on greasy and never dries! It also acentuates my dry spots. I do like the packageing...but i think this is overpriced!! I will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2010 1:03:00 PM More reviews by telly744

If you have sensitive skin, stay away. This makes me break-out after a couple of hours of wear. The coverage is good for the price, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2010 6:05:00 AM More reviews by shuzo

I had forgotten about this product after reading reviews a while back and wanting to try it. The only issue I found was the very limited choice of colours in Boots, they had about 3 colours so I couldn't try it. I then continued to use my mineral foundation but really wanted to change as I was sick of the powdery look I felt I always had. Once again in Boots, I tried the lightest colour they had (03 sand beige) and thought it was a pretty good match for my pale-golden asian skin. I like the creamy consistency of this foundation - it goes on very well with a brush as I don't use the sponge provided unless for top-ups throughout the day. The coverage is just enough to cover my uneven skintone and blemishes (using a bit more with a concealer brush). Overall I really like this product as I think it gives me a nice dewy look without looking too made up. I haven't found it's borken me out (any more than usual) and I will continue to purchase for now.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by nmquinnn

I absolutely LOVE this BUT it breaks me out. If your skin can handle it, it's wonderful.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2010 7:55:00 PM More reviews by daisycakes21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so i bought this a while back thinking i might start using a new foundation and one being creme where i cud carry it with me and reapply if nything while i was at school or elsewhere. it was ok at first, i really liked it. but the color was just off. i got it in the shade honey beige which turns out is way darker than my skin tone. i also found it a bit too creamy for me and made me shiny looking, which i did not want. after a while i found it made me break out. overall i did not like it and thought it was a waste of money in the end.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by katyd316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this awhile back wanting to try a cream to powder foundation. At first, I hated it. It went on thick and made me break out. Then I watched a vid on YT where they suggested spraying Fix+ on a stippling brush to thin it out and it works so well. The coverage is great and it lasts sooo long. Made it all the way to Vegas from D.C. and through the night with no touchups.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2009 4:27:00 AM More reviews by annpatricia

At first I liked this product but now not so much. It makes my face too shiny despite being a cream to powder foundation. Even with a powder set on top I still look shiny.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2009 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Baiju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a bad product. I have oily skin so this is too creamy for me. It is supposed to be a cream-to-powder foundation. However, I do not get any powder finish except a creamy finish. The finish is from medium to full coverage depending how much product is applied. The foundation covers large pores well. but it definitly clings to any dry patches. I think this is very much like discontinued Almay line smooth compact foundation except Almay's has a lighter coverage. I choose tender peach color which is a good color match. Great product for normal skin girl and Oily skins stay away from this one at least in the summer time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I've been trying different creme makeups and what I've figured out is that I definately need creme to powder. This is awesome in the following ways; It provides a nice dewy but kind of shiny finish and makes you look very heathly. Sand was a good shade for me as I am fairly light with yellow undertones. It has good coverage and it's not drying. I also like the SPF. Ok, your're probably thinking, "then why the low rating?" Allow me to explain; THIS NEVER DRIES!!! This is really frustrating to me because I put it on and at any moment, it's bound to come off, which I cannot take. And when it does, it looks terrible if you try to fix it. I have VERY dry skin, so this is really hard for me to understand. But I do know that I can't have a makeup that never dries. It's like it doesn't really bond or blend in with your skin. And so because of this problem, ik's plain useless to me.