Revlon New Complexion One-Step Compact Makeup

3.6

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (4%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Talc, Silica, Neopentyl Glycol Diethlyhexanoate, Tribehenin, Isostearyl Behenate, Nylon 12, Boron Nitride, Lauroyl Lysine, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Myristyl Myristate, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera Wax), Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Sorbitan Trioleate, Pentahyrdosqualene, Lauryl PEG/PPG 18/18 Methicone, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces Potassium Ferment, Cyclomethicone, Soy Amino Acids, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Alumina, Barium Sulfate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 5/23/2010 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I was not keen to try this product at all. I saw it on sale and it was dirt cheap soo i thought I'll give ie a try. I absolutely love it! The formula was just soo smooth to apply, it gave a very natural coverage. It held up very well during the day.
For such a great product, I really hated the packaging! It was just a big brown/gold/green (the ugliest colour I have ever seen, that cant even describe properly) compact disc.
I got this product on sale, it was very cheap, even though I thought the product was fantastic, the usually rrp price really does not justify it! I would never buy it if its not on sale. I just think Revlon in general is quiet expensive for a drugstore brand.
Would I buy it again? Only if I see it on sale.

on 5/23/2010 3:25:00 AM

My everyday foundation. I have combination skin, dry in winter though. When I have dry skin this foundation is really not that great, such as atm, it's usable though. So I wouldn't recommend it to those with dry skin.
It blends great though. I've used it for ~6mo daily, need to get some new foundation and will probably rebuy.
Packaging is GREAT, very compact and comes with its own sponge.
Price is fair compared to other compacts in the market.
Revlon do great foundations and e/s, ok eyeliner, shit mascara lol.

on 4/21/2010 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this product. I recently tried MAC Studio Tech in NW25 and it completely broke me out. So I gave revlon a try because i never have had a problem w/ their colorstay, and i love it! It goes on sooo smooth and gives good coverage. I use it in Sand Beige. I would say it is very comparable to Stuido tech, so if you have a prob w/ mac makeup breaking u out- or the price for that matter, i would def give this a shot.

on 3/6/2010 5:34:00 PM

i usuallly dont like revlons foundaions but this foundation reminds me alot of mac studio tech foundaiton, which is my everyday foundation. I have never had any problem with mac studio tech causing me to break out, but i know alot of people have. I think that if you love the studio tech foundation but its causing your sking to go crazy, then you should try this one from revlon. its so creamy and blendable. it has really nice coverage, and it lasts long if you set it with a good setting powder. other wise you'll be reapplying it throughout the day. i love this foundation. it has good coverage while still looking natural :) good job revlon!

on 3/2/2010 9:15:00 AM

Have not found better for my skin out of all the department store products! I hate the "I'm wearing foundation look" yet I have slight discoloration and this covers perfectly. With my combination skin it is not too dry and not oily at all. I have pale skin in the winter but in the summer I turn golden and the tender peach 02 color works perfectly year round. This is my sole foundation besides the revolon colorstay blemish concealer wand for when I get the occasional breakout. Being in the compact with the mirror makes it really easy for people who are in a hurry...blends in really fast.

on 3/2/2010 1:28:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I LOVEEE THIS PRODUCT! I have been using this for about 4 years. It is one of the only foundations that doesn't breakout my skin <3 It has really good coverage (very minor acne blemishes/scars) and also looks natural. I agree that it doesn't last to long, but I've found that the trick is to put this on first and then dust your face with a light coat of mineral powder (not to much or it looks cakey and make sure your face is moistuized). When I do this I actually get complimented on my skin and it lasts throughout the whole day!!!! HG shoutout!! I can't go anwhere w/out this product <3 I'm in love!!! <3

on 2/21/2010 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

this product is the only drugstore compact foundation that, i think, is closest to department store quality.I'm wearing drugstore over department store because i'm rather low- maintenance. the packaging isn't bulky, but the compact is large enough and the sponge lasts a really long time, and is easy to refill. At one time i was considering l'oreals true match compact foundation, but i didn't like the packaging. revlon's packaging is sleek and classic. color selection is okay...most stores carry all shades 01 (ivory beige) to 12 (caramel) and then 16 (which i think is cool beige). I was in CVS and i knew caramel would be too dark once it settled into my skin after application, so i made the mistake of choosing natural tan, which wasn't exactly too light, but i didn't really match my skin. So i went to a store with a wider selection of shades and i found 11 rich tan, which matches exactly.

the finish is powdery, but not a heavy powdery, but a light texture. I actually like this makeup better than color stay liquid because it doesn't settle into my pores as much. I did only start wearing this in the winter, so i'm not sure how the texture will be in humidity.

overall, this is a good foundation. i would recommend this to oily/combination skin. although drier skins could wear it too with a moisturizer underneath.

on 2/4/2010 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I think this is a good foundation for older skin, especially if dry. Does not settle
into lines and wrinkles. Wears off if your day is very long.

My favorite way to use this is as a creme blush. I dot a small amount about
one or two shades darker than my foundation, along my cheekbones. Love
the dewy look and provides extra coverage so I can keep my foundation
light.

I would buy again, for the blush effect alone.

on 2/4/2010 12:49:00 PM

I really wanted to like this!! I used to use covergirl aquasmooth and i like it except that it turned me orange so I thought id give this a try. I absolutly hate it!! It goes on greasy and never dries! It also acentuates my dry spots. I do like the packageing...but i think this is overpriced!! I will not be repurchasing.

on 1/28/2010 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

If you have sensitive skin, stay away. This makes me break-out after a couple of hours of wear. The coverage is good for the price, though.

Popular Crème Foundations