Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [REFORMULATED]

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion  [REFORMULATED]

2.7

Ingredients water ~Glycerin ~sesame oil ~(cucumber) fruit extract~ barley extract (sunflower) seedcake ~glyceryl stearate ~lanolin alcohol ~petrolatum ~FD
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Bought this as part of 3 step programme. Whenever I use this I get a terrible spot breakout (acne) all over, which is unusual for me. Would not recommend for combination/acne prone skin. Would not use again.

My advice is definitely sample this product before spending a lot of money on it.

This product is for someone like me that has super dry skin! Its a really good one but for half the cost and same effect I could get my L'Oreal collagen and It work better.. If you have the extra money try it out or go to your local clinique cabinet and get a sample

on 2/18/2013 4:33:00 AM

[[[ EDIT: after a months this broke me out horribly !!!! :-( ]]]

Not sure why this product is getting so much hate.
One of the ingredients is Mineral Oils, which is hydrating, cleansing and good for your skin. Some brands even sell completely sets of Mineral Oil products!

I love how this sinks in my sensitive, acne, dehydrated skin and makes it look calm and flawless.

Yes it's expensive, but atleast you can be sure there's not too much rubbish put into this cream.

It does what it claims!

ahem,

'Clinique un-dramatically different un-moisturizing lotion'
'Clinique dramatically different but only in colour demoisturizing lotion'

Use this quick- after burning your face off with a Clinique toner of your choice.

Discontinued 2 decades too late. Sour face.

This product is good. Its great under makeup. It makes your face feel so soft but, I like the La Mer better.

on 2/17/2013 12:01:00 PM

I haven't bought this, just sampled and looked at the ingredients. It feels ok to me, I'm only reviewing it because it seems worth pointing out that this expensive little product is water, mineral oil/vaseline, sesame oil and a bunch of parabens. Keep it simple I guess...

on 2/16/2013 4:25:00 AM

To be honest.. I expected more for something that cost me 30! I definitely did NOT see a dramatic difference, and yesterday I bought Nivea Soft moisturising cream for about 2 - I've woken up this morning and felt compelled to write this review as my skin is softer and feels plumper and fresher than it ever has whilst using Clinique Dramatically Different!

Maybe this would be good for somebody who doesn't like the dewy, hydrated look - but I really do like that radiant glow, and I've just never achieved that with Clinique.

I'm giving a 4 for packaging due to the fact that I really like the look of the bottle - it does look expensive, and you can tell it's made well. The pump is really good as you can use half pumps (I find that one pump isn't enough, and two pumps is too much with this product).

Overall, I wouldn't recommend this moisturiser as, for me, it's very over priced (and I only use high end products, so I know what is worth the money and what isn't). It doesn't do a good enough job, my face often still feels tight after I've applied it, and in the morning there are no signs that it's nourished my skin in any way. Go and get yourselves some Nivea!

on 2/9/2013 5:34:00 PM

Ugh dude this stuff works but Jesus Christ, i put it over my eyes and I'm so allergic. Crying as I type this. But actually tearing because of allergies

on 2/6/2013 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I first tried it in travel size which came with 3 step skin care set. It didn't seem to work for me at first, while my skin was too dry and peeling off due to bad weather. It didn't feel like enough. But after keeping on using it, I really ended up loving this. The lotion gets absorbed into my skin perfectly without leaving a greasy feel. I also love the fact it is scent-free. I can't stand a lot of scents, especially when I need to apply it all over my face. (That's why I really love Clinique!) After finishing the travel size, I ended up getting the biggest size of this lotion which has a pump on top. It's really a great package. All I need is two squeezes and it's all clear and tidy. <3

I finished that aswell. Now I'm trying another facial moisturiser from Body Shop (because I wanted to finish it before purchasing another), but I am missing my DDML dearly. ;_;

on 2/3/2013 9:54:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Im very surprised at the amount of negative reviews about this lotion! I've been using this for about 2 months now in the AM and PM and I'm very happy with it.

I have combination skin, I'm prone to breakouts and my skin is very sensitive. I find that this lotion feels light, soaks in rather quickly and moisturizes without leaving my skin feeling heavy, oily or without appearing shiny.

I only need about 1.5 pumps for my entire face and neck. My skin feels more balanced now after 2 months of use. I find that my face isn't shiny by noon every day, the flakiness of my forehead is gone and I've had a huge decrease in breakouts.

I've used this in the cold, dry winter (-45 w/ the windchill) and on vacation somewhere tropical for a couple weeks and it was great on my skin in both climates.

I would recommend picking this up from somewhere like Sephora that has a fantastic return policy since there are a lot of negative reviews. That way you can try it out for a few weeks and return it if you don't like it!
For myself, this will definitely be a repurchase.

Popular Moisturizers