April 18, 2014 | 1760 users online

Moisturizers - Jurlique - Calendula Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2005 3:26:00 PM More reviews by bllagurda

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I like this cream a lot in that it is very thick and natural but doesn't break me out. I haven't found it to be all that special though, just a basic, not too intense moisturizer. It does really keep me from getting red and inflamed, but those aren't huge problems for me and there are other moisturizers that soothe for cheap. It feels especially nice after exfoliating in the dry weather, but for what it is, I think it's too expensive in the states. I'll buy it again if I'm ever in Australia.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2005 7:38:00 AM More reviews by agad

It's a very good moisturiser for fragile, acne or stressed skins. It's quite thick and can be hard to spread sometimes but it calms and nourishes the skin.
I don't use it every day as I am not crazy about the texture but when my skin feels tight or dry I'd use it at night. I think of it as 'medication' for my skin. The big tube lasts a VERY long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2005 11:10:00 PM More reviews by mash06

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have just started using this and the results are very pleasing, In the morning after cleansing i put this all over my face, at first i thought it might me a bit to oily but it sinks in very quickley and gives u a nice soft matte finsih, It also helps control my oily skin through out the day and i find that i am not as oily when i get home of an afternoon, Not only that is is also helping clear up my acne! Pure genius, love it. Will definetley buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2005 10:08:00 AM More reviews by mayk

My HG moisturizer. So amazing I can't even describe what this has done for my sensitive, acne prone (differin treated) skin. I even started using a bit of it on the bumps on my upper arms (which I thought would do nothing) but lo and behold, they feel a bit smoother after only three applications. I've gone through about 3 small(er) tubes of this but I think I'll have to upgrade to the 4+ oz. version as the uses for this healing cream seem endless. Update - this product is still the most wonderful moisturizer I've ever used :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2005 4:16:00 AM More reviews by applesforcheeks

I bought the 125ml for $67 USD (better deal than 40ml for $32) at a Jurlique Wellness store here in San Jose, California. The texture of the cream is thick but a little goes a long way. I just squirt a dime's worth onto my palm, rub my hands together, then press the cream onto my face. This stuff costs an arm and a leg but it's wonderful for sensitive skin like mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2005 8:29:00 PM More reviews by yaz2c

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love it. it really helped my skin i love it and will never stop using this product

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2005 2:02:00 AM More reviews by chayster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dry, very sensitive skin and have been having breakouts recently (on my forehead!). The Jurlique lady at DJs (an Australian dept store) suggested this cream and promised that I would love it. And I do! I was only going to use this on my forehead to get rid of the pimples, but now use it all over my face too. It is rich and creamy but def not oily. I was using Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel for a few days but that dried my skin out too much so now have stuck to this calendula cream. I got the small tube (40ml) for $AuD30 - been using it for just over a week and am half way through it - also effective as after sun moisturiser (got sun burnt from sea kayaking). Will def get the bigger tube next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2005 12:55:00 AM More reviews by verte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The packaging, like most Jurlique products, sucks. But the cream inside is amazing. It gets rid of any redness or swelling associated with (in my case) pimples, calms skin right down, isn't greasy, easily absorbed, and you don't need to use a lot, thus making it value for money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2005 10:04:00 PM More reviews by ephereal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i LOVE this product

i am a makeup artist and have been using this product since my last SFX training course a few years ago. my skin had been ripped up from someone using too much glue on my face & it was red raw. because of the rave reviews i had heard about this cream i took my burning face straight to the counter to purchase this cream and i have used it every day since.

it healed my skin in no time at all and works really well on my sensitive skin. at first i was really shocked when i opened the tube and saw how thick it was (i break out easily) but it really surprised me.

couldnt rave more.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2005 10:34:00 PM More reviews by feifeimaomi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Definitely my HG! My skin loves it. It soothes my skin all day and provides the right amount of moisture. My oily skin doesnot feel oily as before. Definitely buy it again.