Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Top Notes: Ivy, Anise Seed
Middle Notes: Violet, Amarise, Licorice, Amarena
Base Notes: Vetiver, Tonka, Vanilla, Musk
I owned this for almost exactly a year, all in all probably wore it for about a month, and recently gave it away to a friend because this simply isn't a scent I enjoy on myself or ever crave to wear. It opens far too crisp and green for my liking, then settles into a peppery, masculine aftershave scent that isn't as warm and comforting as I prefer my fragrances to be. I don't get any vanilla or musk from this, and very little of the licorice I originally bought it for. I think LL is interesting, pleasing, but not something I enjoy on myself. Oh, but I do find the packaging undeniably adorable.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Again, I could only find a small 1 oz. bottle of this lovely scent, but I grabbed it quick. This has a little different smell than the L fragrance. I do like it very much. I can't tell whether I like this one or the L one the best.
;-) I have 3 in this collection and I can't really say which one I love the most! I think they are each unique to their self and I love different things about each one of them. I find they only last about 3 or 4 hours no matter which one I wear though. I wish they lasted longer but such is as it is with lovely perfumes. I will buy a large bottle when I can find one.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

One of my absolute favorite fragrances is Lolita Lempicka in the purple bottle. It's so mysterious. I was so intrigued by the unusual fragrance; licorice, anise, herbs,lilac and cherries. It dries down to a slight powerdery fragrance but the licorice is noticeable. It's so unusual and my husband loves it. It lasts all day, moreso than Minuit or Forbidden flower and unlike my other fragrances I spray five or six sprays because I love the smell. It's slightly powdery, with a hint of sweetness and herbal. It's strange in a wonderful way and ladies always ask me what I am wearing and compliment the fragrance. It is unlike anything I've experienced.

I've worn this perfume off and on for many years now. Everytime I wear it it brings back so many great memories.. a blast from the past! Great scent.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This perfume was released in 1997 i got it as a present in the same year,have been wearing this perfume since then. i try different fragrances but keeps coming back to my signature perfume which is lolita lempicka. i love it so much that i always have one bottle on my dressing table and the other one in my handbag.its a floral, sweet but not so overpowering feminine perfume some of its notes are ivy leaves, licorice flower, anise seed, amarena cherry, violets, iris, vanilla, praline, tonka bean, vetiver and musk.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I wasn't so sure about this one at first, as it's far sweeter than what I usually wear, but now I find it irresistible. I used up my sample from Sephora and couldn't quit smelling myself. I ended up purchasing the full size the next week.

At first spritz it's sweet and powdery, but also oddly sharp likely because of the licorice. The dry down is amazing - on me it's smells like violet, vanilla and something a little woodsy or musky.

This is a very feminine and girly scent, but it's also mysterious and has an edge to it. I could see people loving or hating it. I can't live without it! As others have noted, the bottle is gorgeous.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I stopped wearing perfume LONG ago....but after receiving a sample of this with my sephora order, I am in love. I will go and buy the full size bottle. At first I thought maybe I wouldn't spring for the full size because the only thing I don't like about it is the powdery smell in it...but...it really does mesmerize me and I can't resist the smell...I find myself wanting to wear it even if I am staying home...just so I can smell myself....I haven't asked myself out on a date yet but I'm considering it.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got a sample vial of this from Sephora, and while I like that it's complex and unique, the scent has way too much licorice in it! To be fair, I am not particularly fond of licorice to begin with, but I did not expect the licorice to be this overwhelming. I suppose this scent might wear better on someone else, but it's no good on me.

when I received the gift set, I could smell it from the box, and it smelled like a mix between baby powder and donna korran kashmere mist (sp?). BUT:

upon application, on me, it smells like aqualina's pink sugar minus the licorice, very sweet. on the complete dry down it smells like violets and something sugary, it also seems to have a tiny bit of a tangy kick. it definately smells woodsy, sweet and flowery, it's very complex. It does have an element of mistery to it, as some reviewers mentioned- dark forest and fairies, which is a factor that makes me want to reach for this scent.

Unfortunately the lasting power is horrible, lotion+EDP= less than an hour of full enjoyment. It sticks better to my clothing than to my skin.
The bottle is adorable, I absolutely LOVE the fact that it dispenses from an apple stem and does not have a lid/cap.

EDIT: this over BURBERRY (the original) smells phenomenal!

This fragrance smells truly bizarre on me. It starts off with an almost nutty scent on my skin. There's almond in there, and it certainly has an 'edible' quality to it, yet it's not sweet. I thought of comparing it to Angel, but less sweet and with that strange nutty quality. Not bad, initially.

Yet an hour or so after spraying it, I caught a whiff of dirt on my wrist! The smoky, licorice base somehow smells faintly of earth on me. It must be my chemistry but Lolita Lempicka definitely does not work on me!

Cute bottle, shame it didn't work out!

Popular Fragrances