April 16, 2014 | 1929 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by logloglog

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Came in HUGE clumps, idk if it was just the bottle I got, but honestly, I regret buying this product. I think it make have been that the bristles were to short.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Sdmarylou

The formula is too thick its hard to remove at the end of the day. The brush is poorly designed doesnt hold the product well or seperate your lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by oneirology

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i like this mascara. it makes my thin short lashes look really long and volumized. just make sure not to wiggle the wand while applying it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This isn't a bad mascara but I won't buy it again. The coverage is thick all the way to the tip which is a very unnatural look. I like dramatic, but I like mascara that thins out toward the tip. This also flakes a bit and the wand is so spiky it hurts if you get too close. Good black color, doesn't lump or clump.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by MikeyLauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have bought this mascara over and over, I absolutely love it! After I tried a sample of Benefit's They're Real! I wanted to find more affordable mascaras that had similar brushes. Obviously this doesn't have the same bristles at the tip of the brush but it is great for coating lashes and giving definition, volume, and length. I much prefer the plastic/rubber bristled mascara wands like this one and Benefit's They're Real! This doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, and isn't impossible to remove (the downside to They're Real!) . Overall I love this mascara and will keep buying it!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by ksk07

I really wanted to like this mascara, as my favorite youtube guru raves about it all the time (missglamorazzi). I can't tell if I dislike the formula or just the rubber brush. Every time I use this my lashes stick together. I always apply two coats of mascara, but if I try it with this one I end up with a clumpy mess. It's also a very wet formula which I find hard to work with because it transfers so easily as I'm applying. This is one of those products that is a hit or miss for different people. I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by mbori

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the brush, I always buy these rubber-thing-type-wand mascaras.
The formula is a bit wet, but that's not a huge deal.
The only thing I don't like about it, is that it smudges on me pretty quickly, after about 3-4 hours. Maybe because I have oily skin and oily lids and/or long lashes, I don't know. But this smudging makes it kinda unusable for me...

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:27:00 AM More reviews by AlyaAbdel

I really dislike this mascara. I didn't even think it was possible to make your lashes look SHORTER and THINNER. This is just how it works with me, it may be different with others. I absolutely hate the formula and the brush does nothing at all. I wouldn't recommend this mascara to anyone. The only nice thing about it is the packaging. Other than that, I am really sorry to say it was huge disappointment with a vey expensive price.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Mdens8312

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this so much! Makes my lashes huge and I love the formula in it. Stays on all day and lashes are never waited down. Sometimes they clump a little but it's not a problem

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Jennybnguyen

I love this mascara so much!!! It's doesn't clump too much and I like the formula. I have Asian eye lashes meaning they're straight and thin but the mascara actually held a curl and it looked like I actually had big eye lashes.I'll definitely purchase again