September 22, 2014 | 1215 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 6:33:00 AM More reviews by madeleinekate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my favourite mascaras, it gives me really good length and a little volume and I can apply up to roughly 4 or 5 coats without any major clumps.
This is definitely a mascara you will want to build as it goes on quite light and natural looking, but the effect is worth it! I usually apply about three coats and it looks great. Someone actually asked asked me if I was wearing false eyelashes the other day.
I also really like using this to apply over other mascaras as a second coat to get rid of any clumps that the other mascara caused. It does a great job of seperating and fanning out my lashes.
I also looooove the wand. I'm a huge fan of curved mascara wands, and this is an excellent one.
My only issue is the formula dries out quite quickly, but the mascara is pretty affordable so I don't mind having to repurchase it more often.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by WaywardDaughter

A very decent drugstore mascara! This product goes on easily, separates the lashes and looks good all day. My only complaint is that it tends to crumble and leave little specks under my eyes. It also runs fairly easily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I jumped on the bandwagon on this one, and I'm pretty glad I did. In my experience, it truly doesn't clump. It gives me longer, more separated lashes with a bit of volume. I prefer a lengthening over a volumizing formula, so I really like it. I think the wand is perfect! It fits my eye easily and the curve makes it easy to do bottom lashes. I love the rubbery bristles. It never flakes or smudges. My only complaint (if I could have given 4.5 lippies, I would) is that it takes some of the curl out of my lashes. Not a lot, but noticeable. If it weren't for that, it would be pretty much perfect. I do like it enough to have repurchased it a few times already, and I think I may try the waterproof version. Overall I think this is a great mascara if you like longer, separated lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by ruru107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to disagree with most reviews for this product--it still clumped! Granted, the clumps were smaller, but they were still there. I guess I have to keep looking for my HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by upiswhat

I like that this mascara does what it claims to do - no clumps! I hate clumps and find that every other mascara creates them. This one has a slim fibers very close together, so it kind of combs your eyelashes as you put the mascara on. However, the effect is far from dramatic. It's OK for a low-key daytime look, but even then I need at least 2 coats. For going out at night I've tried applying this underneath Rimmel and it's helps prevent the clumps that the Rimmel usually causes. I won't buy it again because I feel like now I need 2 mascaras instead of 1.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by BriJax01

This is an OK product. It didn't clump which is great but I wasn't wowed by it. I didn't feel like my lashes were especially long or thick but it's alright.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by BP8099

I like this mascara but I found other drug store ones to be better. not a fan of the curved brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Gretalin

Holy grail!!!!!!! I have extremely watery and oily eye so mascara can be very tricky on me. This mascara does not flake or smudge on me ( I bought the waterproof), I love the effect it gives me-- separate, soft and natural lashes. It does not volumize a lot I have to admit, but two coats of clump crusher looks good enough for me. I will repurchase it till the end of the world!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by jscott7196

I love this mascara for the fact that it is extremely separating and it doesn't clump no matter how much you put on. I will agree with everyone on the fact that it isn't volumizing and doesn't build up so therefor I use this mascara in conjunction with my holy grail mascara (benefits they're real) which is an amazing mascara but it can get a little clumpy which is where this mascara comes in. It's extremely good for working out clumps and separating and for that reason I will continue to use it and purchase it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2014 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Akidrad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This formula is rather dry and flakes like crazy, even with a primer underneath. What a bummer. I gave it 2 lippies because it does resist clumping (hooray for good advertising) but overall I found the formula inferior and much dryer than the Cover Girl Lash Blast (in the orange tube). I won't repurchase and won't even finish this tube, sadly.