December 21, 2014 | 1177 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by itiselizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

This is the type mascara that you just cannot go wrong with. It doesn't clump (hence the name) or flake. I loved pairing this with other mascaras. It also separates your lashes nicely.

That being said, this is not a WOW type mascara. It gives a very natural look with decent volume and a little length but nothing that'd knock your socks off. I'd never wear this alone (unless I'm going for a very natural look) but it's amazing paired with other mascaras. This is still a good mascara to have in your bag. I'd recommend it for pairing it with clumpier mascaras.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Snuggles555

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This just does nothing for my eyes. I keep saying I am going to throw it away, then end up trying to use it as a base coat for other mascaras. I just need to give up the ghost, throw it out, go on. :-(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Late to the bandwagon, as always. The drugstore was having a sale, so I gave this a try in Ultra Black. It's an OK mascara, but I don't really understand the raves. The first coat gives a very natural, clean, well-separated look, but no volume and only a little added length. The second coat adds a little volume, but looks clumpier. The third coat is definitely going to be clumpy. The formula seems light, but it still made my lashes droop.

Overall Clump Crusher honestly seems just like all the other CG mascaras I've tried: quite pleasant, but not outstanding. The plastic brush is definitely nicer than the traditional brush since you don't need a lash comb. I would recommend this mascara if you don't need/want volume or drama and want quick, clean definition of what you've got. Those of us who need more help/prefer a more intense effect should look elsewhere.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Nutellamonster

Boner crusher guys won't like you

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by teeisblue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is definitely my HG mascara, even though I have strayed recently (Bombshell = meh, L'Oréal Butterfly Effect = eye infection and smells like roses[?]). I use the water resistant because I find that it flakes less, although this doesn't usually make it quite to 2 months without drying out a bit and flaking. It's not that bad though, IMO. This gives me great volume and length. This is how I apply it - starting at the root, I wiggle the convex side up to the tip to coat for volume. Then I use the concave side straight up from root to tip for length.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by lexibugg24

So this mascara doesn't clump for me, which is a plus. It also is buildable and they put the perfect amount of product on each coat. But one thing i really hate.. IT RIPS OUT MY EYELASHES WHEN I WAS A MAKEUP REMOVER! This is like the only mascara that's been doing this to me. But otherwise, I like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by tuckerdout

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think that the main reason why I love this mascara is because of the shape of the brush. It makes my lashes look longer and leaves absolutely no clumps. The smell is a little off-putting and I wish it thickened my lashes a little more, but that wouldn't keep me from buying it again because it's very reasonably priced and works great as an everyday mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by kaybellinexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Covergirl mascaras are always the best! Though it is the clump crusher, it doesn't ALWAYS live up to its name. It is a very nice product though. It separates your lashes pretty nicely and gives them length. I recommend the water resistant one! If you need a product that holds a curl, this is not the one for you..

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2014 8:49:00 AM More reviews by m3r1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to agree with many of the reviews on a few points: The brush is nice; the formula is way too dry; few clumps; no length at all; volume is mediocre. Overall I would not purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm torn about this mascara. On one hand, I love how it looks on my lashes. Buildable and clump-free indeed. However, for some reason on me it doesn't remove well. Makeup wipes and remover make it disintegrate into a million tiny pieces that get in my eyes and sting/itch. It's really strange, I've never had that problem before. It's enough to be a deal-breaker for me so I'm heading back to my Benefit They're Real, or maybe gonna try TF Better Than Sex instead.