April 20, 2014 | 1956 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2006 11:05:00 AM More reviews by leopardskinny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't get the reviews here! This really works for me. I never wear waterproof mascara because I really have no need to, so I don't know how well it works on that. It works great getting my mascara, eyeliner and e/s off, and doesn't sting a bit. It does have a very runny consistency, and that does get messy sometimes, but I just drip a little bit on a cotton ball to aviod too much getting out- but that is a rather annoying flaw. Its on sale all the time in my local chemist, so maybe if it was full price I would only give it a 4. Along with my J&J eye pads, this is my favourite remover. I'll definatley be repurchasing!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2006 5:08:00 PM More reviews by lasoltera

I wish I could see the women use this (non)remover who say that it works very good for them. And especially those who say it removes their waterproof mascara. This remover does nothing for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2006 4:03:00 AM More reviews by gramma

This does a good job getting rid of eye makeup, and it better, that's what it's designed for. But the opening is so huge, I always get so much onto the cotton ball, and since there's so much, and it's so runny, it seeps into my eyes. Stings like crazy. I got bored today and used it to clean my white Coach wallet. It worked. I guess that's how strong it is (just imagine how much it must sting if it can wash my wallet).

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2006 11:50:00 PM More reviews by summer_wind

It does not remove water proof mascara well. It can sting a bit. Won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2006 3:23:00 AM More reviews by glamrockgal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love loreal's eye makeup removers.eye makeup remover is a must-have for me.I always remove my makeup before I go to bed.I cant sleep with mascara on because my eyes are very sensitive:/ thanks to loreal and affordable prices

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2006 11:37:00 PM More reviews by LadySilver

Effectively remove all stubborn makeup! Easy to use, does not leave any oily feeling on the skin.
Value for money!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 7:24:00 PM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This one works fairly well to remove stubborn makeup. A little goes a long way. My mom always uses this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2006 4:18:00 AM More reviews by ruhin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Why are the ratings for this so low? I've been using it for two years now and I've found that it works pretty well. I smear my face with Himalaya's Cleansing Milk before, but I don't like to use cleansing milk to remove my eye MU, as it stings my eyes, so I use L'Oreal's Gentle Eye MU Remover. It removes my eye shadow, mascara and even the stubborn (but wonderful!) gel eyeliners. I have sensitive eyes and (knock on wood!) this has never irritated them. Perhaps there are better ones out there, but for the price, you can't beat L'Oreal's.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2006 11:50:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this because one night I ran outta E.M.R. This stuff SUCKS. It was very harsh. It stung like hell and left my eyes red. BOO. Go buy neutrogena oil free if your looking for a cheap buy. But skip on this.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2006 11:33:00 PM More reviews by shlylee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

product feels like you are applying water on.