L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips

2.8

on 7/15/2006 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I don't get the reviews here! This really works for me. I never wear waterproof mascara because I really have no need to, so I don't know how well it works on that. It works great getting my mascara, eyeliner and e/s off, and doesn't sting a bit. It does have a very runny consistency, and that does get messy sometimes, but I just drip a little bit on a cotton ball to aviod too much getting out- but that is a rather annoying flaw. Its on sale all the time in my local chemist, so maybe if it was full price I would only give it a 4. Along with my J&J eye pads, this is my favourite remover. I'll definatley be repurchasing!

on 6/29/2006 5:08:00 PM

I wish I could see the women use this (non)remover who say that it works very good for them. And especially those who say it removes their waterproof mascara. This remover does nothing for me.

on 5/26/2006 4:03:00 AM

This does a good job getting rid of eye makeup, and it better, that's what it's designed for. But the opening is so huge, I always get so much onto the cotton ball, and since there's so much, and it's so runny, it seeps into my eyes. Stings like crazy. I got bored today and used it to clean my white Coach wallet. It worked. I guess that's how strong it is (just imagine how much it must sting if it can wash my wallet).

on 5/21/2006 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It does not remove water proof mascara well. It can sting a bit. Won't buy it again.

on 5/4/2006 3:23:00 AM

I love loreal's eye makeup removers.eye makeup remover is a must-have for me.I always remove my makeup before I go to bed.I cant sleep with mascara on because my eyes are very sensitive:/ thanks to loreal and affordable prices

on 4/24/2006 11:37:00 PM

Effectively remove all stubborn makeup! Easy to use, does not leave any oily feeling on the skin.
Value for money!

on 4/22/2006 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This one works fairly well to remove stubborn makeup. A little goes a long way. My mom always uses this.

on 4/22/2006 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Why are the ratings for this so low? I've been using it for two years now and I've found that it works pretty well. I smear my face with Himalaya's Cleansing Milk before, but I don't like to use cleansing milk to remove my eye MU, as it stings my eyes, so I use L'Oreal's Gentle Eye MU Remover. It removes my eye shadow, mascara and even the stubborn (but wonderful!) gel eyeliners. I have sensitive eyes and (knock on wood!) this has never irritated them. Perhaps there are better ones out there, but for the price, you can't beat L'Oreal's.

on 4/9/2006 11:50:00 PM

I bought this because one night I ran outta E.M.R. This stuff SUCKS. It was very harsh. It stung like hell and left my eyes red. BOO. Go buy neutrogena oil free if your looking for a cheap buy. But skip on this.

on 4/6/2006 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

product feels like you are applying water on.