Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Great colour range, so easy to apply and dries fast - 2 coats is perfect. I would advise using a top coat though as it may start to chip kind of quickly.

on 6/14/2010 10:08:00 PM

I have this in a bright red. I am not sure if the polish is old, or if it really is just bad quality. It left my nails very streaky and odd looking.

on 6/5/2010 5:47:00 PM

I find that while this nail polish needs more than one coat to show the right colour intensity, it does stay on for a long time. However it is easy to get off with remover. In general I think these are good quality products and have some decent colour choices. One more thing...it dries REALLY fast. Awesome in that way.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love these little bottles of Rimmel nail polish. They have some fantastic colour ranges and literally all you need is two coats to get a decent colour. however i ALWAYS put three coats on for any nail polish. They are fast drying--- not 60 seconds!! but fast

on 5/27/2010 8:27:00 AM

I am talking about the newest formula. OK it takes a bit longer than 60 seconds but it wipes the timer clean because it is super fast drying even with 2 coats. I find this to be chip resistant and the colours are spot on and the price is dirt cheap.

MORE SHADES PLEASE RIMMEL!

on 5/26/2010 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love their colors,. The formulation is good but it peeled off my nails in 24 hours.

on 5/21/2010 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

The "dries is 60 seconds!" is what made me buy this, i thought it would be great. The color i got was awesome, the sticker name fell off, but its like one of those cars with the pint jobs that change color in the light, its like a goldy, purpleish color, that changes at each angle.

Pros:
Pretty color
Cheap

Cons:
Dries too Fast! before i can properly apply it!
Cheap brush

Its overall, a sloppy Nail Polish......

on 5/21/2010 1:56:00 PM

Ok, truth is these are far from perfect but for the low price I am usually satisfied. they have a nice palette of colors, brushes are ok, I noticed some shades indeed dry in 60 seconds while other take longer, but some om my favorite polishes are from this line. Blue me away - great blue/purple duochrome, Sky High - lovely turquoise creme, Pink Punch - barbie pink jelly - all really lovely shades!
And they last pretty well on me. I wore Sky High for 4 days and no chipping - I regards this as long lasting especially considering I do lots of stuf around the house.

on 4/29/2010 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i dont like this nail polish at all. very streaky and doesnt dry in 60 seconds! i returned it the next day!

on 4/13/2010 6:23:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like this nail polish - it dries pretty quick, doesn't chip too much and there are quite a lot of colour choices. I have it in #400 starlet, which is this pretty sparkly pink colour - sounds really little-girly I know but trust me it looks really nice even on someone older than 10! They are quite good value - yes the pots are a little small, but to be honest, I never get through a whole pot of any brand of nail varnish before it goes gloopy, so this isn't really a problem for me.