Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish

on 10/28/2010 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

vey quick dry and the colours are pigmented. two coats are preffered but one is good enough, depending on the type of colour.

comes in a large range of colours (when i mean large, i mean large), theres something everyone will like. dries in less than 60 seconds depending on the thickness of the coat. they wear for at least 5-6 days without chipping or fading. i love these polishes. they are very cheap and the brush is very good quality. the little bottle lasts ages. one of my favourite polishes. rimmel make the best nail polishes in general. i have many many colours!

on 10/20/2010 4:10:00 AM

I LOVE these nail polishes. They were such a great find for me. it seems every color i buy suits my skin perfectly. the 60 second drying part is amazing if youre in a hurry and the brush is easy to use. theyre relatively cheap and great for their price range. i find these are better than some high end nail polsihes. I love the color ranges they seems to have everything! I own about 5 different colours right now and i love them all, switching the colours out for my mood is fun. :3

I love these! I hate having to wait forever for my nails to dry, and with this it only takes a minute! :D The colors I have are hot red, clear, hot pink, and this blue-purple shade. Last around a week with the rimmel 60 second top coat. For the price and color range their amazing!

on 9/28/2010 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Love, love, love these!!! They are great dry fast and last really long!!

on 9/8/2010 7:26:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love these nail polishes! They dry so fast and have the most gorgeous colours available.

on 8/16/2010 3:41:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

One fo the best nail polishes I have ever used. With three coats (my normal number of coats for polish) and a top coat I can get usually three, sometimes five and have managed seven days without chipping. For the price, it's unbeatable. My favourite colour is Pulsating, a bright bright BRIGHT shocking pink.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Great colour range, so easy to apply and dries fast - 2 coats is perfect. I would advise using a top coat though as it may start to chip kind of quickly.

on 6/14/2010 10:08:00 PM

I have this in a bright red. I am not sure if the polish is old, or if it really is just bad quality. It left my nails very streaky and odd looking.

on 6/5/2010 5:47:00 PM

I find that while this nail polish needs more than one coat to show the right colour intensity, it does stay on for a long time. However it is easy to get off with remover. In general I think these are good quality products and have some decent colour choices. One more thing...it dries REALLY fast. Awesome in that way.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love these little bottles of Rimmel nail polish. They have some fantastic colour ranges and literally all you need is two coats to get a decent colour. however i ALWAYS put three coats on for any nail polish. They are fast drying--- not 60 seconds!! but fast

Popular Polishes