November 22, 2014 | 983 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 Seconds Nail Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Yaya2005

I am talking about the newest formula. OK it takes a bit longer than 60 seconds but it wipes the timer clean because it is super fast drying even with 2 coats. I find this to be chip resistant and the colours are spot on and the price is dirt cheap.

MORE SHADES PLEASE RIMMEL!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by jwputnam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love their colors,. The formulation is good but it peeled off my nails in 24 hours.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by LushieLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The "dries is 60 seconds!" is what made me buy this, i thought it would be great. The color i got was awesome, the sticker name fell off, but its like one of those cars with the pint jobs that change color in the light, its like a goldy, purpleish color, that changes at each angle.

Pros:
Pretty color
Cheap

Cons:
Dries too Fast! before i can properly apply it!
Cheap brush

Its overall, a sloppy Nail Polish......

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by hermetic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ok, truth is these are far from perfect but for the low price I am usually satisfied. they have a nice palette of colors, brushes are ok, I noticed some shades indeed dry in 60 seconds while other take longer, but some om my favorite polishes are from this line. Blue me away - great blue/purple duochrome, Sky High - lovely turquoise creme, Pink Punch - barbie pink jelly - all really lovely shades!
And they last pretty well on me. I wore Sky High for 4 days and no chipping - I regards this as long lasting especially considering I do lots of stuf around the house.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by bubblyface17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i dont like this nail polish at all. very streaky and doesnt dry in 60 seconds! i returned it the next day!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2010 6:23:00 AM More reviews by ser00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like this nail polish - it dries pretty quick, doesn't chip too much and there are quite a lot of colour choices. I have it in #400 starlet, which is this pretty sparkly pink colour - sounds really little-girly I know but trust me it looks really nice even on someone older than 10! They are quite good value - yes the pots are a little small, but to be honest, I never get through a whole pot of any brand of nail varnish before it goes gloopy, so this isn't really a problem for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 7:05:00 AM More reviews by Beckaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like the colour quality and i find it only takes two coats to get appropriate coverage.
Dries uber fast too =]

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by ainabarad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have a few of these polishes. They dry pretty fast, but they seem to chip even faster. Some colors (like "Rapid Ruby") are VERY stain happy (meaning they stain your nails when you remove them with nail polish remover). I bought these because I needed nail polish that would dry fast and didn't know about Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Top Coat at the time. I will not be repurchasing. I know these are only like $2.50 each so I'm not complaining about the price, but (as a busy mom who has only been doing my nails once a week and hoping it'll last a week) I'd personally rather spend twice as much for a polish that will last longer without chipping and preferably won't leave stains when removed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in "hard edged", and honestly the only reason I purchased it was because Target had all the Rimmel colors on sale for $0.84. Under the horrible lighting in the store it looked like a shimmery dark brown, which didn't do much for me, but for so cheap I could chuck it if I ended up not liking it. Once outside in the sun it turned a really lovely grape/cabernet color, and I was really happy I bought it; inside the lightening in my house it looks almost black. Since I just started using Orly's "nail defense" product I'm changing my polish every few days for the next week to apply a fresh layer of the Orly so I did not put any top coat on and so far I haven't noticed any chipping from this polish (but obviously once I can wear it longer I will). Application was very easy and though I was dubious after the first layer came off so shear, the second layer made it perfect. It did not dry in 60 seconds, but it did dry quickly. Overall I'm very happy with the color and the product, and would certainly buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2010 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Yddib

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this nail polish in a bright red for the Christmas season! I think the 60 seconds refers to the length of time it lasts before chipping!! It does take longer than a minute to dry.

The pro to this product are that it is cheap and it's fine if you just want to match an outfit. It is not a nail polish you can wear every day because it chips so easily. It was particularly noticable with the red colour.