Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

4.3

on 9/30/2008 11:54:00 PM

This is the best scent they make. It's an amazing vanilla-caramel scent. It's not so sweet that it makes you sick, it's a very light scent that lingers the entire day. The lotion seems to linger longer than the spray. This lotion though not only smells good, it leaves my hands super soft too!

on 9/17/2008 4:50:00 PM

This is one of my alltime favorite scents from BBW. You smell so YUMMY wearing this. I love scents that smell like fresh baked goodies. I can't wait to stock up again at Christmas time. The semi-annual sale is also a great time to stock up on your favorite fragrances.

on 9/14/2008 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i was digging through a pile of old toiletries when i found this! i can't believe i still have it! it smells sooo good- like fresh baked sugary sugar cookies. i've been called a scrooge and such, but this is the only christmas-y holiday thing i ever do- walk around smelling like a cookie. i love it. what i don't love, however, is people sniffing me when i have it on. though it *is* kind of funny, in a way.

on 9/9/2008 10:39:00 PM

this is my favorite Bath and body works scent. The smell is so sweet and cookie-like, and it lasts all day. It really puts me in the XMAS spirit, all year long. I hope they bring it back again this year! I always get compliments when I wear it!

on 7/23/2008 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This scent is so intoxicating, I really grew out of vanilla scents after high school, but caramel-y ones like this I just want to sniff all day!

I live in Canada, so we don't have a BBW (not until Fall 08!) and I always stock up on Vanilla Bean when I get to one, I still have a bit of lotion left over from last year's haul.. but it's not really a summer scent so that's why i still have some. The lotion itself is the same as all BBW's lotions/creams, good moisture, i like to keep a tube in my purse, but the smell of this- Oh my god! I love it! And I always get compliments on it when I wear it.

The only downside to BBW coming to Toronto is that I know everyone is going to smell like this now.

on 7/18/2008 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

really didn't know what all the hype was about with Vanilla Bean Noel until I smelled the body lotion at the June 2006 Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale. I was in LOVE!

I had previously smelled the body splash during the Holiday season at Bath and Body Works and did not find it appealing at all. I was reminded of BBW Fresh Vanilla and (discontinued) Toasted Hazelnut, both of which I highly despise. However, when I picked up the lotion during the sale, I wanted to see if I enjoyed it at all, and I really really did!

The scent consists of a warm, inviting vanilla scent surrounded by creamy caramel. It almosts reminds me of a warm Caramel Vanilla Latte from Starbucks (minus the coffee!), and it draws you closer with each smell!

I cannot use Bath and Body Works Body Cream because of the mineral oil content, so I was fortunate enough to find a bottle of the Body Lotion. It gives me the right amount of moisture during the day and I do not find it greasy at all. At night, I do apply a little more generously, because I know I'm not going out in the Arizona heat, and I let it soak in before climbing into my sheets.

I hope Bath and Body Works will bring this scent out again during the Holiday season and I would definitely buy this again!

I can sniff this from the bottle all day long, but when I put it on my skin, it is sickeningly sweet. I would much rather have the scent in a wallflower than in something I wear on my skin. Great scent-just not for me to wear.

on 5/14/2008 10:44:00 AM

I LOVE Vanilla but hate most of BBWs scents esp the warm vanilla sugar so i thought I'd hate this but i love it and stock up. Theres also plenty of etailers who sell this as a dupe never bought one but cant smell much different. I found a frag oil site who sells the best dupe called vanilla bean cookies and now i can make my own lotion, perfume and body spray to smell exactly like it so i get it all year round. I layer it with my pink sugar i make and get compliments all the time! BTW this is my first review and it was lots of fun! :) Buy it if you like sugar cookies or cake scents its worth it!

on 4/13/2008 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

My favorite Christmas scent from BBW--a nice, light creamy scent--like buttercream icing. And the texture is so creamy!

This is my all time favorite lotion! I bought it about 4 years ago when they first came out with it and keep buying more every year. I have like 5 bottles of it cause it smells so good. Just like vanilla cookies yum! It does a good job moisturizing my skin too.. it is a little bit watery but it doesn't bother me because it works well and smells amazing. I hope bath and body works never discontinues this!