October 20, 2014 | 1965 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2008 9:22:00 PM More reviews by hjv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite Christmas scent from BBW--a nice, light creamy scent--like buttercream icing. And the texture is so creamy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2008 1:20:00 PM More reviews by thinkinofyoux3

This is my all time favorite lotion! I bought it about 4 years ago when they first came out with it and keep buying more every year. I have like 5 bottles of it cause it smells so good. Just like vanilla cookies yum! It does a good job moisturizing my skin too.. it is a little bit watery but it doesn't bother me because it works well and smells amazing. I hope bath and body works never discontinues this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2008 2:08:00 PM More reviews by angels2919

Oh wow...I always look forward to the Holidays but I especially look forward too to the Holiday scents and products from Bath and Body Works!!! This is a great scent, very mild. I cant say it is my favorite but it is very nice and a nice compliment to all the other Holiday scents!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2008 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Zevie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice foody vanilla scent, much nicer than BBW's Warm Sugar Vanilla. The scent kind of reminds me of Christmas, not only because of the name, but because it's a creamy, cookie, comforting scent, kind of like home, if that makes sense. It's a great scent of lotion and I wish they had it year round! It's nothing to be obsessed with though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by KatieCzar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

oh my gosh, i love this stuff! right before christmas my mom was wearing this and i was like ohhh my gosh what are you wearing, it smells amazing! i like wanted to eat her. fortunately i didn't, and it turns out she had gotten it for me for christmas! the smell is soo yummy, it's just amazing. i love stuff that smells like dessert, so this is perfect for me. i still have some of it left...i think i will put some on now actually, lol.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2008 11:55:00 PM More reviews by bartamy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought because I fell into the hype... I know that up til this year, this was a hard-to-come-by item after the holidays, so I grabbed a bottle when it was on sale. I have 90% left, and it's going nowhere fast. It smells like those old puffy scented stickers I got in elementary school. It is plasticky (like someone else mentioned), cheaply sweet and foodie, and not a very good moisturizer. However, my 8 yr old son loves it and so I rub him down once in a while so he can enjoy the scent. Between you and me, if you want the smell of cake, I think you should go bake one. And then rub a good lotion into your skin. But don't try to mix baking with your body; it just isn't meant to be.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2008 3:51:00 PM More reviews by longgoodnight04

I never paid attention to this because I thought it was just another boring vanilla scent. Some girl at work brought it in and I used it and fell in love! IT SMELLS LIKE CAKE! I cannot wait until next holiday season so I can pick some up!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2008 6:39:00 AM More reviews by JanC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Vanilla Bean Noel! The scent is strong at first but quickly calms down to a very soothing vanilla with a hint of caramel smell. I love that the lotion is thicker and very creamy. Wish they sold this lotion all year long!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Ello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I first came across this at B&BW I thought it was the most horrible smelling stuff in the Universe! But I got a coupon in the mail for a free bottle of it and I was going to get the stuff and give it away as a Christmas gift to a friend who loves vanilla. I tried some of it (Shes a close friend who wouldnt mind :) ) and I fell in LOVE! At first it smelled like vanilla cake batter, which I thought was a tad bit strong but then I after awhile it faded to this most perfect vanilla scent! I love the warm vanilla sugar from B&BW and I find myself reaching for this stuff more often. needless to say I didnt give this lotion away! I find that since B&BW has so many scents going on within the store, it is really hard to tell what scents you really like until you get out of the store and try them on at home. I would have never bought the Vanilla Bean Noel if I had not tried it on at home.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2008 2:56:00 PM More reviews by GRUDGRIME

I love this scent. I find it to have much more of a vanilla scent the the classic vanilla. I wish they sold it year round!