OPI Bubble Bath

formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP)

on 4/18/2011 12:03:00 AM

This is my favorite nail polish! I have really bright colors in my collection and I wanted a pretty, neutral shade that I could wear with everything. This is exactly what I was looking for! :)

on 4/10/2011 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was on the hunt for a nice pale pinkish sort of sheer color. I saw the reviews on this, and decided to go buy it. After trying it, I found out that there are 2 versions of this color, one really pink one and one sort of lighter milky one. I found this info on polishaddict dot com and sure enough I bought the kind that was more on the milky side. Still, I think it is really nice and classy and a go to shade for regular every day wear. I still want to find the version thats more pink or buy another product that has more pink in it.

Update: so my bottle complete broke at the top when I was unscrewing it to use it last night..um...I looked to see where it had broke and it wasn almost like the glass had warped and melted off..I dunno OPI but for how expensive you are, how the hell did that happen??

on 4/5/2011 11:58:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

For any of you who say this is great for pale girls, i really dont know what you talking about. This is one of those products that have the HUGE hype, for no good reason at all. I put 3 fricken coats of this stuff on and it looked so thick, milky, streaky and still NO COLOR. If you are looking for a clear nail polish that has a light tint of pink in it, then this is it. But if you want a pigmented light pink, like i thought this was gonna be, keep looking. This would look awesome on dark girls for sure though!

on 3/14/2011 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Such a wonderful neutral polish. It looks so sophisticated on my medium/tan hands, but I'm sure it would look classy on fair skin types as well. The trick is to apply light coats, I usually do 4 for a semi-opaque look. Also, this polish lasted me for TWO WEEKS when I used OPI Rapid-Dry Top Coat over it. Absolutely in love with this color!
EDIT- Loved the color when it was wet on my nails, but it dried slightly darker and more peachy. If you want a milkier pink shade, got for Mimosas with Mr. and Mrs. by OPI.

on 3/8/2011 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This takes me around 5 coats to get to an opacity I crave. I hadn't known about how this was practically sheer, clear polish, I had only heard everyone raving about it.

I would not have purchased this at it's original price of $10 CDN.

I managed to get this in the love letters set , for $4~5 on sale with OPI Red, which was much more worth my while!

5 coats is just a little bit too much to deal with, especially since I also have a base and top coat. In the end, the shade isn't the most flattering on me, I would've liked a bit more tinge of pink in there.

I'm sure there are a lot of cheaper dupes, but I ended up much happier with Chanel's Ballerina (2~3 coats versus 5~6) even if the price is much steeper.

on 3/5/2011 10:52:00 PM

This is my favorite neutral nail polish by OPI. It applies beautifully and smoothly and the pinkish cast flatters my fair to medium skin tone. It is quite sheer, but I like that about it, I don't mind having a visible "nail line" so I don't worry about trying to get complete nail coverage with this color. Two coats is plenty, I'm going for a glossy bare look, not a covered look when I use this. I compare this OPI color to the perfect nude lipstick that's like your lips only better...this is like my nails only better!

on 3/5/2011 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

OMG!!!!! this is my HG Nail Polish!!! I"ve been looking for a sheer pink for years. I happened to be on MUA and a reviewer commented on how wonderful this nail polish is for WOC!! She was absolutely right!! It turns blah nails into WOW nails! No streaks, just beautiful, subtle sheer color that blends nicely with my red undertones. If you're a WOC and you need an absolute beautiful sheer pink, look no further. Here it is!!!

My favorite OPI polish so far. This is a "my nails but better" color for me, and leaves a shiny, glossy look to my nails. It's an all over healthy look and I love it! It applies easily and smoothly. It is THE perfect nude nail polishes, and seriously, go get it!!

on 2/28/2011 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The best manicure color out there for me. No shimmer, no sparkle, etc. Just a nice, basic pinky-beige color that suits fair ladies (like me!) I just got a new bottle today, and have re-fallen in love with this shade. Highly recommended :)

on 2/20/2011 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

The perfect pinky-nude for pale girls. With my cool-toned skin, it's tough to find a nude polish that doesn't wash me out. This is the ideal shade of creamy nude-pink! I do two coats on top of Nail Envy and use either Essie Good to Go or Poshe topcoat. I'm pretty simple when it comes to nails and own very few polishes. This one, as well as Essie Mademoiselle, are favorites!

Popular Polishes