July 30, 2014 | 1142 users online

Polishes - OPI - Bubble Bath

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by chaifreak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best manicure color out there for me. No shimmer, no sparkle, etc. Just a nice, basic pinky-beige color that suits fair ladies (like me!) I just got a new bottle today, and have re-fallen in love with this shade. Highly recommended :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The perfect pinky-nude for pale girls. With my cool-toned skin, it's tough to find a nude polish that doesn't wash me out. This is the ideal shade of creamy nude-pink! I do two coats on top of Nail Envy and use either Essie Good to Go or Poshe topcoat. I'm pretty simple when it comes to nails and own very few polishes. This one, as well as Essie Mademoiselle, are favorites!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a GGG NC 20-25 with tan brown hands. This color looks like a creamy light pink with a slight hint of creamy peach/yellow. I know that's an interesting description but that's what it is. This formula comes out gorgeous and shiny. It requires two coats and is not goopy or gloppy. This is a classy color and very neutral. It lasts about four days with Seche Vite through baths and dishes.This is one of 5 polishes I see myself purchasing for a lifetime.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Chester99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love Bubble Bath! It's a sheer soft pink nail polish in a creme finish. One coat looks more like top coat while two coats make this a milky sheer polish that's appropriate for any situation, school, work, job interview, first meeting with the in-laws and so on. It's what I like to call a "super safe" color. The creme finish might make this a boring color. There are other neutral polishes out there that deliver more oomph and all but I think it's still a pretty color. No regret on my side since it's just so suitable for any situation. Wears well with and without top coat - it's OPI after all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 6:26:00 AM More reviews by ButterFlo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh how much I've been lemming this nail polish till I finally got it!
I'm pretty much a sucker for all subtle nudes and sheer pinks and I felt like this colour was a must for me but didn't expect it to be anything special. But now that I got it, I feel like it's my go-to shade, perfect for all ocasions and nail lengths, subtle and feminine. Good for french manis as well.
The colour is a sheer pale pinkish-beige. At one coat it's barely there, I personally like it at 2 coats. It wears like iron on my nails, I can easily get a week out of it without a single chip.
Love this, I can see myself stacking up on backups of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by lysaly

It's not that great. It's super sheer, I need atleast 2-3 coats before it will even show on my nails.
I'm an Asian girl with NC 30 skintone, for reference.
The formula is ok, I like OPI in general but this one is on the generic side.
Its a very sheer milky pale pink. Easy to apply. Got it on sales for $4. Thank goodness!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2010 8:17:00 AM More reviews by MaNDiiB00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

best looking natural piink! looks good over bare natural nails. it makes my white tips pop. recommended to anyone looking for a natural look or pink for a french.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 8:50:00 AM More reviews by allymack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutely the go-to pale pink for nails. If I want a subtle improvement to the appearance of my hands, this is all I need. It makes nails look whiter and healthier, and the shade is a sophisticated pink (it's easy to go too bubblegum). It could look like the natural shade of my nails if it weren't for the shine.
I don't have any interest in trying other pale pink shades because this is perfect. Easy to see why it's a cult favourite. Even my grandmother uses it on a regular basis.
Personally I only like one coat, two is a bit too white for me and not as natural-looking.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by jillirific

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

RIP beautiful Bubble Bath. OPI had to go and mess with you and turn you from a lovely milky pink to a milky peachier shade. I loved you so much before they ruined you. This was an awesome French manicure pink and I even liked a few coats of it on its own as a pretty, barely-there neutral or as a base shade under $OPI's Only Gold For You glitter topcoat. 5 lipsticks for the former shade, lost one for its current colour - I hate reformulations! If you can find an older bottle where it's more pink than peach, get it! Highly recommend...can't speak for the current bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by paypay

A little bit too sheer for me. I wanted something more intense. However, it looks quite nice with several coats, or layered over a pale pink. Probably will not repurchase.