November 24, 2014 | 1009 users online

Polishes - OPI - Bubble Bath

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by DoraZ

This is my favorite neutral nail polish by OPI. It applies beautifully and smoothly and the pinkish cast flatters my fair to medium skin tone. It is quite sheer, but I like that about it, I don't mind having a visible "nail line" so I don't worry about trying to get complete nail coverage with this color. Two coats is plenty, I'm going for a glossy bare look, not a covered look when I use this. I compare this OPI color to the perfect nude lipstick that's like your lips only better...this is like my nails only better!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG!!!!! this is my HG Nail Polish!!! I"ve been looking for a sheer pink for years. I happened to be on MUA and a reviewer commented on how wonderful this nail polish is for WOC!! She was absolutely right!! It turns blah nails into WOW nails! No streaks, just beautiful, subtle sheer color that blends nicely with my red undertones. If you're a WOC and you need an absolute beautiful sheer pink, look no further. Here it is!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by ceruleanblue95

My favorite OPI polish so far. This is a "my nails but better" color for me, and leaves a shiny, glossy look to my nails. It's an all over healthy look and I love it! It applies easily and smoothly. It is THE perfect nude nail polishes, and seriously, go get it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by chaifreak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best manicure color out there for me. No shimmer, no sparkle, etc. Just a nice, basic pinky-beige color that suits fair ladies (like me!) I just got a new bottle today, and have re-fallen in love with this shade. Highly recommended :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The perfect pinky-nude for pale girls. With my cool-toned skin, it's tough to find a nude polish that doesn't wash me out. This is the ideal shade of creamy nude-pink! I do two coats on top of Nail Envy and use either Essie Good to Go or Poshe topcoat. I'm pretty simple when it comes to nails and own very few polishes. This one, as well as Essie Mademoiselle, are favorites!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a GGG NC 20-25 with tan brown hands. This color looks like a creamy light pink with a slight hint of creamy peach/yellow. I know that's an interesting description but that's what it is. This formula comes out gorgeous and shiny. It requires two coats and is not goopy or gloppy. This is a classy color and very neutral. It lasts about four days with Seche Vite through baths and dishes.This is one of 5 polishes I see myself purchasing for a lifetime.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Chester99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love Bubble Bath! It's a sheer soft pink nail polish in a creme finish. One coat looks more like top coat while two coats make this a milky sheer polish that's appropriate for any situation, school, work, job interview, first meeting with the in-laws and so on. It's what I like to call a "super safe" color. The creme finish might make this a boring color. There are other neutral polishes out there that deliver more oomph and all but I think it's still a pretty color. No regret on my side since it's just so suitable for any situation. Wears well with and without top coat - it's OPI after all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 6:26:00 AM More reviews by ButterFlo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh how much I've been lemming this nail polish till I finally got it!
I'm pretty much a sucker for all subtle nudes and sheer pinks and I felt like this colour was a must for me but didn't expect it to be anything special. But now that I got it, I feel like it's my go-to shade, perfect for all ocasions and nail lengths, subtle and feminine. Good for french manis as well.
The colour is a sheer pale pinkish-beige. At one coat it's barely there, I personally like it at 2 coats. It wears like iron on my nails, I can easily get a week out of it without a single chip.
Love this, I can see myself stacking up on backups of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by lysaly

It's not that great. It's super sheer, I need atleast 2-3 coats before it will even show on my nails.
I'm an Asian girl with NC 30 skintone, for reference.
The formula is ok, I like OPI in general but this one is on the generic side.
Its a very sheer milky pale pink. Easy to apply. Got it on sales for $4. Thank goodness!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2010 8:17:00 AM More reviews by MaNDiiB00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

best looking natural piink! looks good over bare natural nails. it makes my white tips pop. recommended to anyone looking for a natural look or pink for a french.