October 30, 2014 | 1816 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I like the natural, sheer coverage of this. I accidentally picked up the light-medium and it's too light for my NC30 skin, but it can easily be warmed up with some bronzer. I have acne prone skin and live in a humid climate, so lasting power and not breaking me out are 2 huge factors for me. This does not break me out, and the lasting power is surprisingly good. However, I usually set it with powder. I think the packaging is adorable and it's super cheap too. Overall a nice product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by BrightWhiteHeart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Thought I'd give this product a try, especially with the BOGO deal Ulta was having. My skin isn't oily, nor is it terribly dry. With that, most things work just fine.

This BB cream felt sticky/tachy all day. It didn't have *as strong* of a sunscreen smell and texture as Revlon's BB cream (super gross). But I still didn't like it enough to ever use it again. Returned it right away.

So far, L'Oreal's and Physician's Formula's BB creams have been the only drug-store-brands I've liked. Trying NYX's BB cream next!

This girl is determined to to find the *best* AND affordable BB cream!(;

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by CosmeticIntuition

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Before you buy this, ask yourself: What am I looking for in this product?
If you want coverage, look elsewhere- this is more like a tinted moisturizer than a BB creme. But this wasn't a bad product, and I would buy it again.
I bought this as something I could use if I didn't want to spend time applying foundation in the morning on weekdays- I don't have time. Sure, it evens out skin tone- if you have near perfect skin. This didn't cover a thing.
However, it looked natural and left a slightly dewy finish, which I liked. Also it smells really weird (and not in a good way) so if things like smell bother you, consider that.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by ff731emt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I'm a MAC NW23 I buy this in Light 100, and it does help to even out my skin tone and undertones. It is a very light weight product, that moisturizes and blends well. While all that is nice, on my somewhat oily skin it does tend to become greasy if I do not set it correctly with powder. It starts with a creamy silky texture. I apply it with my fingertips all over my face, neck and decolletage blending out well. It's not full coverage, and exactly what I was looking for. The staying power is slightly disappointing, as without a powder you must reapply. It does give your skin a natural looking glow, however if you'd like to go for that dewy look and have oily skin anything past 3 hours you'll feel and look like you walked out of the house wearing nothing at all. I tend to have sensitive skin and this BB Cream does not irritate my skin at all. The $8.99 for 1.0 fl oz is a bit pricey considering that you may be reapplying throughout the day. If you are looking for a real all-in-one primer, foundation, moisturizer, sunscreen sadly, this is not it. That all being said I believe they deliver on what the package says, 8-in-1! While I have been using this for about two months now I think I'll be moving along and trying something different. However, if you have normal- dry skin I'd suggest you give this a shot. It's actually a good product, it's just not for my skin type.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by zlaila220

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, I have super oily skin and my drugstore only had the normal skin formula so I tried it out. It does exactly as it says, protects, provides a sheer coverage, minimizes pores, etc. The package also says to reapply every 2 hours, which is actually necessary. Within 2, maybe 3 hours, most of any coverage is gone. Even with a pressed powder/setting power, it left a slick shine on my skin that wouldn't go away without a lot more powder throughout the day, and i mean a lot. I have very acne prone and sensitive skin and I'd only been using this for a week and my skin is so covered in acne I feel like I'm 16 again. I could see this being a great product for others but it didn't work out for me. I'll be returning it the first chance I get. I'd advise anyone with acne prone/sensitive skin to stay far away. I'm sad this didn't work out, when I first tried it my skin looked like it was glowing and it flowed on so smoothly. But it's only been downhill from there.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by jessiesnow890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing!! It glides on like an absolute dream and stays put all day!
But I do think that it needs to be a little more light because it is heavy on my skin sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Update 5/8/14. I am using this now in Medium. I have light to medium olive tone and this shade works perfectly. It has light coverage only but is perfect for minimal makeup days. I love the physical based spf 30 and will use this throughout the summer as a daily non irritating sunscreen. I layer this over mositurizer because I feel it is a bit dry on my skin. The fact that my daughter gets so much coverage with this must be due to her use of concealer and powder with it. Excellent product for the price.

My 13 y/o daughter has used this on and off for the past year. She has some minor acne but when she wears this I can not stop staring at her skin! She looks photoshopped. Her skin looks clear, healthy, dewy and airbrushed. She adds a little concealer on major blemishes and a little powder on top and the result is stunning. Amazing also is that when she returns from school it still looks as good as it did in the am. I am so impressed I just ordered it for myself and will review my experience as well. The fact that it is an spf 30 that is titanium based (all physical) is a huge plus if one is sensitive to sunscreen ingredients like I am.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by lilaee

Just to give you some background about my skin type - I have normal-combination skin, with an oily t-zone (forehead & nose) with occasionally some dry spots on my cheeks, with occasional breakouts (nothing major). I found this BB cream to be one of the best bang for your buck products! It provides just enough sheer coverage and gives a dewy look. However, during the warmer summer months, I feel like an oily mess half way through my day.

I work in an air conditioned office setting and loved how I looked first thing in the morning. However, by mid-afternoon I was super shiny on my T-zone (which is already shiny to begin with!!) I guess you could set it with powder to reduce the shine...

All in all, I would definitely buy this again for the colder winter months to keep my skin hydrated.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by mariselayoung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Wow, this stuff is nice. I am definitely not someone who buys into the whole BB Cream craze. These things are just tinted moisturizers, y'all. But, having said that, I think this is a wonderful product and the best BB Cream or tinted moisturizer (whatever!) I have tried yet!

It comes out quite thick and has a bit of a plastic-y smell. But, when blended over the skin, it has a surprisingly nice amount of coverage and a very beautiful dewy finish. It does not have super long lasting power, as one would expect, but reapplying is not a hassle since it does have such convenient packaging.

On good skin days, or "no-makeup makeup" days, this and some concealer is all I need. And I don't have perfect skin either, so it means a lot that I'm willing to wear this on its own!

I use the shade Medium/Deep, and I am about an NW30. But because it is quite sheer, I think each shade can suit quite a few different skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by shanruss07

LOVE this!!! I just bought my third tube of this stuff. Let's be honest- it's more of a tinted moisturizer than a BB cream, but that doesn't detract from my love for it. I generally only need very sheer coverage just to even out my skin tone, so this baby does the trick and leaves a healthy, luminous glow to my skin. In the colder months when my skin is über dry, I put a generous amount of product on the back of my hand and add one drop of Josie Maran Argon Oil Light, swirl it all together, and apply to freshly cleansed skin with my fingers. Then I add a cream blush, mascara and tinted lip balm and voila! Perfect natural look. This will definitely be my go-to spring/summer look +/- the Argon oil.