December 22, 2014 | 1838 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by SerenaDesiree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great for evening out your skin tone without putting actual foundation and concealer on. It's super light but it does adjust to skin tone like it says so choosing your color is pretty easy. I wouldn't recommend for a full coverage look, but an everyday look definitely. It leaves a really healthy dewy look while not looking oily. Pretty moisturizing and doesn't really settle into lines or anything, will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Theodora01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't describe what this cream does to my face! It just looks so healthy and luminous after!
I use the medium/deep tone which makes me look tanner but without looking too heavy or leading to any contrast with my neck or rest of the body.
It's really light and non-greasy. I still use my serum and face cream first so I don't use it for moisturizing, I just use it for very light everyday coverage and keep my foundations only for special occasions in the night. This one is just for when you don't want to really wear any make up but you don't want to go out naked-face either.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by christinean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't really have a lot to say about it. The colour options were not good. It doesn't seem to blend well with my skin, so the coverage on me was patchy. Just didn't like it at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by lolita97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Tried this because Taylor Hill used it in her makeup routine video. It was very shiny so i had to use powder even though i try to avoid using it with bb creams/tinted moisterizers. It was also pretty thick and kinda wierd lookin (very greasy). AND it broke me out after two days of use everywhere :/

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by amorstilosa99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No offence, maybelline. Ive always been a maybelline girl but then THIS ruined u for me. It provided NOOOOO absolutely NOOOO coverage at all, twas like putting very thin cream on ur face and It wasnt very moisturising either and what confuses me is that it is SOOOO pight that it doesnt provide coverage BUT it feels SOO HEAVY on the face like wow what is this? It just didnt work out for me cuz I have NOT THAT SENSITIVE skin just u know a bit SENSITIVE and this totally broke me out like frkm one GIANT pimple to another until there were three humungous balls on my forehead and one on my nose that thankfully I put an acne gel to treat my face and they finally disappeared one by one until I still have one more left right now. TOTALLY NOT GUNNA BUY THIS AGAIN like it is cheap for 12 bucks but for the quality I wouldnt even pay 2 bucks for this. Sorry I love u Maybelline but THIS IS JUST A NO. :*

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by vickynb

Super sheer coverage, couldn't say it gives more coverage than a tinted moisturizer. Though my skin isn't all that bad with the exception of a few acne scars and redness on my forehead. However, it does even out your skin tone and make you look more presentable. Doesn't cling onto dry patches or make me oily. Though the biggest con is that the colour selection is little aned WAY too pink for me. I'm very yellow toned. This isn't drying either, though I don't find it moisturizing.

So I would recommend this if you wanted something with VERY light coverage. Would be great for someone with skin that's already nice :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by anae555

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted a sunscreen that wouldnt turn my face silver or chalky, so I bought this Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB in Medium. Unfortunately the color is too beige for me. Even though the coverage is sheer it manages to give my complexion a muddy beige tint. Oh well, at least thats more natural than silver. Thats why Im giving three stars - because they don't have a range of shades and they dont 'adjust to skin tone' as the product claims.

This foundation/BB cream/ suncreen (what category is this in?) won't last all day. It gets shiny in spots. It disappears from others. The directions say to reapply every 2 hours - which is ridiculous - even I got more life out of the stuff than two hours. And the active ingredient (titanium dioxide) doesnt need to be replenished every two hours either. Titanium dioxide is a fairly stable sunscreen - as long as its still on your skin, its doing its job.

If you like minimalist makeup, have dry skin, and want some sun protection, this could be your dream product. Its just not mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by danafranuby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like this product. It's very difficult for anyone in Perth to find it past 'Medium-Deep', unfortunately. It certainly does project an even skin tone and is relatively fast and simple to apply, making it perfect for everyday wear. This product is not for anyone looking for more than light coverage, because it does not sufficiently cover dark spots and blemishes. I use this BB cream with a loose powder, mainly because I have oily skin and I need the powder for that extra setting comfort.

I would not buy this product again, mainly because I am convinced there are better BB creams on the market for people with oily skins than this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by amandatraicheff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this product was okay but i have very oily skin so it didn't work out for me. i didn't like the smell or how it applied. it was to thin and runny. it was good in the sense that i don't have much to coverup so it covered what i needed. also it looked orange on my skin, faded very quickly and took forever to dry. its at the drugstore for a good price but if you have oily skin like me this product is not for you. i would recommend the Rimmel 9 in 1 matte bb. cream. it has really good coverage, mattifys your skin (I still set it with powder though), looks very flawless and natural, has a nice dewy finish, feels lightweight, lasts a long time, drys quickly and is a good price (10$ at the drugstore). this stuff is way better for oily skin, it also doesn't break me out. i would recommend the maybelline one if you have dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by hannahps

Love this BB cream. It's very moisturizing and has kind of a dewy finish, so if you have combination skin (like me), you'll need a good powder on top. The coverage is quite sheer but covers up minor discolouration and provides a good base for concealer. I'd recommend this if you're looking for something that gives a bit of coverage but doesn't feel heavy!