November 27, 2014 | 944 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by amorstilosa99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No offence, maybelline. Ive always been a maybelline girl but then THIS ruined u for me. It provided NOOOOO absolutely NOOOO coverage at all, twas like putting very thin cream on ur face and It wasnt very moisturising either and what confuses me is that it is SOOOO pight that it doesnt provide coverage BUT it feels SOO HEAVY on the face like wow what is this? It just didnt work out for me cuz I have NOT THAT SENSITIVE skin just u know a bit SENSITIVE and this totally broke me out like frkm one GIANT pimple to another until there were three humungous balls on my forehead and one on my nose that thankfully I put an acne gel to treat my face and they finally disappeared one by one until I still have one more left right now. TOTALLY NOT GUNNA BUY THIS AGAIN like it is cheap for 12 bucks but for the quality I wouldnt even pay 2 bucks for this. Sorry I love u Maybelline but THIS IS JUST A NO. :*

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by vickynb

Super sheer coverage, couldn't say it gives more coverage than a tinted moisturizer. Though my skin isn't all that bad with the exception of a few acne scars and redness on my forehead. However, it does even out your skin tone and make you look more presentable. Doesn't cling onto dry patches or make me oily. Though the biggest con is that the colour selection is little aned WAY too pink for me. I'm very yellow toned. This isn't drying either, though I don't find it moisturizing.

So I would recommend this if you wanted something with VERY light coverage. Would be great for someone with skin that's already nice :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by anae555

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted a sunscreen that wouldnt turn my face silver or chalky, so I bought this Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB in Medium. Unfortunately the color is too beige for me. Even though the coverage is sheer it manages to give my complexion a muddy beige tint. Oh well, at least thats more natural than silver. Thats why Im giving three stars - because they don't have a range of shades and they dont 'adjust to skin tone' as the product claims.

This foundation/BB cream/ suncreen (what category is this in?) won't last all day. It gets shiny in spots. It disappears from others. The directions say to reapply every 2 hours - which is ridiculous - even I got more life out of the stuff than two hours. And the active ingredient (titanium dioxide) doesnt need to be replenished every two hours either. Titanium dioxide is a fairly stable sunscreen - as long as its still on your skin, its doing its job.

If you like minimalist makeup, have dry skin, and want some sun protection, this could be your dream product. Its just not mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by danafranuby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like this product. It's very difficult for anyone in Perth to find it past 'Medium-Deep', unfortunately. It certainly does project an even skin tone and is relatively fast and simple to apply, making it perfect for everyday wear. This product is not for anyone looking for more than light coverage, because it does not sufficiently cover dark spots and blemishes. I use this BB cream with a loose powder, mainly because I have oily skin and I need the powder for that extra setting comfort.

I would not buy this product again, mainly because I am convinced there are better BB creams on the market for people with oily skins than this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by amandatraicheff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this product was okay but i have very oily skin so it didn't work out for me. i didn't like the smell or how it applied. it was to thin and runny. it was good in the sense that i don't have much to coverup so it covered what i needed. also it looked orange on my skin, faded very quickly and took forever to dry. its at the drugstore for a good price but if you have oily skin like me this product is not for you. i would recommend the Rimmel 9 in 1 matte bb. cream. it has really good coverage, mattifys your skin (I still set it with powder though), looks very flawless and natural, has a nice dewy finish, feels lightweight, lasts a long time, drys quickly and is a good price (10$ at the drugstore). this stuff is way better for oily skin, it also doesn't break me out. i would recommend the maybelline one if you have dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by hannahps

Love this BB cream. It's very moisturizing and has kind of a dewy finish, so if you have combination skin (like me), you'll need a good powder on top. The coverage is quite sheer but covers up minor discolouration and provides a good base for concealer. I'd recommend this if you're looking for something that gives a bit of coverage but doesn't feel heavy!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2014 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Ctremb3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Was thrilled with the 8 in 1 idea, not thrilled with the product performance.
I have a few areas of redness around my nose and some uneven skin tones, I was excited to try this because I loved the idea of the sun protection, and one product to even my skin tone.
Well, the coverage is pretty much non-existent.
I have normal/dry skin, this felt very thick and greasy all day.
I tried varying how much I put on, and it didn't make a whole lot of difference in how the product felt on my face.
I'm not prone to acne, I don't think I've had a pimple in months, but after a week of giving this product a chance, I have little bumps all over my temples, nose and chin.

This product is going in the garbage, definitely not for me.
Packaging is cute and convenient sized, price isn't offensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

Even though I am almost 52 YO my skin still produces a lot of oil. I find that most other brands of a BB or CC cream claim to be moisturizing and are geared toward those with drier skin. This one is perfect for my skin. It does not give a lot of coverage, but I don't need a lot of coverage just a sheer coat. It seems to last all day and goes on very easily. I will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by trinhcat

It made my face oily and shiny. Good for dry skin though :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by HNA

I purchased the sample on eBay and I must say I absolutely love it. I genuinely didn't think I would. I heard goss Wayne speak about this but was still a little skeptical. Nonetheless I do really like it. It's a light coverage however it's very very very dewy on me so I do have to powder a lot to get the desired dewyness. But I think majority if not all bb/cc creams are incredibly dewy. It's the only bb cream I've tried so not exactly got anything to compare it to and didn't think I'd like it but I actually do. Blends AMAZINGLY I must say