August 27, 2014 | 1056 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by missyoualready

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all, I wanna say I love Revlon's Just Bitten balm stains. I have the one in smitten, which I love so much I went out to get another one. However, I really do not like this one. I have to apply multiple layers to even really notice a difference at all, and then it comes out as a similar colour to my lips originally only with shimmer and shine to it. I saw someone on Youtube applying this and it made her lips look beautiful, but for some reason it just does not work on me. I think this is because my lips are already on the darker side so applying a lighter nudeish colour does not to anything for them. I find the formula of this one is not as nice as Smitten either, it does not last nearly as long. Although I do not like this on myself, I like this line in general and like I noted earlier, I've seen it look really nice on others so this may work well for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by nicolajayne

Love love LOVE these! I haven't tried the Honey colour but I have Cherish (pink) and Crush (purpley red) and they are such lovely colours and most importantly, they last on the lips!

After a few applications, the colour will still be on your lips at the end of the night although perhaps a little faded.

The only downside perhaps is they are a bit drying but I would prefer this to being too moisturising as I'd be worried about the colour slipping around or transferring onto my teeth.

The packaging is nice - it looks just like the Clinique Chubby Stick and the lipstick rolls up really easily. I've used Cherish for months now and I'm still using it nearly every day.

They are about £7 and if this is too pricey, a good dupe is one by MUA found in Superdrug. It's much more creamier and doesn't last as long but still good. Personally, I think the Revlon ones are worth the extra few pounds - Great product!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by NYN

This product is even better than Leighann SAYS it is! The color options are great, the price is pretty good and the staining power is fantastic. I find that the darker colors are flattering on most skin tones and can be built up or toned down. These are easy to apply...no mirror required. Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by payjark

This is a very flattering pinkish brown stain. Its sooo pretty and great for every season. I love how much life it gives my face when I'm feeling dull but don't want to wear a red or bright lip.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by HauteHarlequin

Beautiful color! The color is so pretty and perfect for day to day wear. The stain actually lasts quite sometime - even after eating and drinking. But the moisture does fade and I don't find it to be incredibly moisturizing in the first place. Even still, this product is fantastic because of it's beautiful color and staying power. It doesn't flake up on my lips at all and if I need a little extra moisture I'll just slick on some lip balm on top of it. This has quickly become my new obsession!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Merry_Dove

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this for everyday wear. The color Honey is MLBB color. Color lasts through eating although the moisture is gone so I do reapply. Great product. The other colors I tried - Cherish and Darling - were way too pink for me. Goes on smooth and evenly. I like to stock up when the store has BOGO 1/2 price. For work, though, I actually wear Maybelline 24 Hour Superstay lipstick in Timeless Rose as the color stays on all day through anything and I just reapply the clear balm when necessary. It is my HG lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Amberlynn20000

I love the color Cherish!
I love how I can kiss my partner and the color wont transfer.
This is the only "lipstick" that doesn't fade away or make my lips dry.
I want to buy the rest of the colors they have.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by allisonboyd2011

I love this product! I only have this color, and I would totally get more but none of the other colors really appeal to me! I love how it tingles when you first put it on, and it is very moisturizing. The color also stains your lips (hence "balm stain", haha) after it wears off a little, so then I can put chapstick over it if I don't want to keep building up color. I think the packaging is super cute. Sometimes I just stare at it because I think it's so cute haha. They also look very similar (at least to me) to the Tarte LipSurgence Lip Stains, so that's pretty cool. It doesn't have that drugstore look to it. All in all, it gives great color payoff and the color stays even after the balm part wears off.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by Holymacarony

I love this color when first applied. The problem is that after a while, after a couple of touch ups, the color turns really pink on the lips, and wont go away. I really dont like pink lipstick, so if I use this, I have to take a backup lipstick to cover this up after a while. But it smells really good. MMMint :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by cassiemerino

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have it in 4 shades but 'honey' is my favorite one, I use it year-round! I bought one for my mom and asked me to get her other colors as well.