Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, BIS-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, BIS-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triisostearin, Diisostearyl Malate, Cera Microcrystallina ((Microcrystalline Wax) Cire Microcristalline), Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Polyamide-3, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Mentha Piperita ((Peppermint) Oil (Mentha Piperita Oil), Limonene, Sorbic Acid, May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)].

on 11/17/2013 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The color actually does stain! I don't think the packaging color represents what it looks like on very well at all. "Honey" is a good color, but perhaps too brown on my skin. I was looking for something to merely accentuate the natural color I have when I'm wearing lighter makeup, but it goes a bit dark on me. I might go for "Cherish," "Sweetheart," or "Lovestick" next time around. One definite downside, though, is that it dries out my lips.

on 11/15/2013 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like Honey. It goes on as a great pale lip color, with good staying powder, but it fades to a slightly orangey shade on me after an hour or so, which i don't like. I tend to put this on when it's the weekend and want to feel a little more put-together when I shlep around. I am waiting to try Crush to see if it is a better match. I am surprised about the orangeyness of the color; it doesn't look like it would turn that way at all.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Ladies, if you are looking for a natural, no hassle go-to fall lippie, Honey is definitely a wonderful option! It's not too bold and not too understated either. I personally don't have big lips, but the natural pink/brown tones in it with a slight shine finish actually gives it a nice perk making it seem like I have VaVaVoom lips..if that makes any sense lol just like everyone says, it feels very comfortable and light on the lips, it's easy to apply and affordable! I think my favorite part about it, is the stain. On me it leaves a beautiful rosey flush of color which is perfect for the fall/winter season. All in all, Honey is worth trying out especially for those who are recently looking into a darker neutral, wallet friendly product

on 11/12/2013 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I had bought this color when the balm stains first came out. I had tried it for a bit and then tried different lip colors. I saw it last week just sitting in my drawer and decided to wear it again. Why did I stop wearing it? I don't know, this is such a beautiful shade and I love the stain it leaves on my lips.
I find this is a great shade for fall/winter because it's slightly dark. I tend to always swipe on lip products because my lips get so dry and I hate having bare lips but with this I don't have to do that because it's moisturizing and leave a nice stain on the lips.
It has a slight scent to it but you have to literally put your nose to it to smell it. It also leaves a slight tingle to the lips when you first apply it but it doesn't last more than 10 seconds.
I love this product and the way it makes my lips look. Definitely will repurchase.

on 11/10/2013 10:25:00 PM

got this in the shade HONEY! smells great, so moisturizing, and really stains your lips!

on 11/9/2013 11:20:00 PM

Yea, finally the perfect stain. I've tried them all; the liquids, the sticks, the balms. this is the first one that goes on easily and lasts and lasts and you even wake up with a little color in the morning. This particular color is easy to wear and very natural. My problem is that, for the most part, the colors are little too bright but there is another one that's a deep mauve and you can easily adjust whether or not you want deep or light coverage. I'll use this forever.

on 11/3/2013 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love this an an everyday colour! It's so natural looking, but makes my lips looks a lot more full and glow-y. It's super long wearing, I only need to apply maybe once or twice for it to last all day (that includes through eating!). The formula is super creamy and doesn't dry out my lips at all. I love the fact that it's shaped like a jumbo crayon. It makes application very easy, even if you don't have a mirror nearby.

I've dropped this a few times, which caused the to lid to crack. Now it doesn't fit on completely, but I haven't noticed a change in the product (that is, it hasn't dried out any). If you're not a klutz and don't drop everything, then the packaging is fine.

Overall, I adore this product! I've picked it up in Adore since first trying it out, and it remains consistent to the texture and wearability!

on 10/19/2013 12:30:00 AM

Wow! My new HG lip product for everyday with my eos lip balms (as a not crazy lipstick person)! Color is amazing and wearable anytime, it's pretty much the "your lips but better" effect I was searching for:) Maybe the consistency could be more soft and friendly like a balm, but it's still a really great product! I will sure always have one in my purse!

on 10/18/2013 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It has beautiful nice lip color, great for everday look. It have a great smell too. My lips feel smooth and dont feel dry.

on 10/16/2013 11:10:00 PM

I am so in love with this color and the product overall. It's moisturizing and has a great scent when first applied and it comes in such cute packaging. This color is perfect for fall!! I would definitely buy this again.

Popular Lipsticks