October 21, 2014 | 2036 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Hannah743

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely adore these lip stains! I own two - Charm and Darling - and I find these two shades to be incredibly easy to wear for an everyday lip colour. They smell incredible and go on like butter. The staying power for these stains is pretty good and I can get 3-4 hours out of them before I need to reapply. They're also very hydrating and I won't hesitate to pick up a few more next time I'm out shopping!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 7:28:00 AM More reviews by SageGal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I can't get enough of this product! Don't be fooled by the pale pink packaging, it does not reflect the actual colour of the stain. Instead, picture a universally flattering pinkish brown shade that lasts quite well through meals, easy to apply with a faint, yet refreshing minty taste. A great everyday colour that works with most makeup looks and perfect for my cool toned complexion. Its the HG of lipstains!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by KenzieKatherine92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! The color is great for everyday natural looks. I love that it smells like mint! It stays on pretty well too, even after eating. I wouldn't go as far as saying it's "kissable" because it does get on my boyfriend sometimes and he doesn't like that haha. But overall, great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Terbear16862

This is great dupe for Tarte LipSurgence Lip Stains. I actually like these better. The leave my lips feeling moisturized. I wish that feeling lasted longer, but the tint does stick around. I tend to like more natural colors and this is a great "my lips but better" shade. You can also really layer it on and get more of a pink tint. It is also easy to throw in the purse and reapply when need be. I will be purchasing more of these!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by glam1012

I have Honey and Romantic. Pros: long lasting, smells minty, beautiful colors, easy application Cons: feathers out, fades, not a lot of product. I enjoy these but you might have to reapply after a few hours.. other than that these are good lip stains.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by KyleeKay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for about eight dollars at the drugstore. It's very creamy and smooths on easily. The only complaint I have is that if I apply too much, it gets too pigmented for my liking. That's just me though, since I like natural colors. If I apply lightly, it's a nice my lips but better shade. If I apply too much it turns into a bold pink. While I do think the color (bold pink) is very pretty, it doesn't suit my skin tone. I think it would look very nice on other skin tones though. It's also more moisturizing than my Burts Bees. It leaves a stain when it rubs off. I like this product and I would highly recommend you try it. I'll also try other colors in the future,

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by missyoualready

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all, I wanna say I love Revlon's Just Bitten balm stains. I have the one in smitten, which I love so much I went out to get another one. However, I really do not like this one. I have to apply multiple layers to even really notice a difference at all, and then it comes out as a similar colour to my lips originally only with shimmer and shine to it. I saw someone on Youtube applying this and it made her lips look beautiful, but for some reason it just does not work on me. I think this is because my lips are already on the darker side so applying a lighter nudeish colour does not to anything for them. I find the formula of this one is not as nice as Smitten either, it does not last nearly as long. Although I do not like this on myself, I like this line in general and like I noted earlier, I've seen it look really nice on others so this may work well for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by nicolajayne

Love love LOVE these! I haven't tried the Honey colour but I have Cherish (pink) and Crush (purpley red) and they are such lovely colours and most importantly, they last on the lips!

After a few applications, the colour will still be on your lips at the end of the night although perhaps a little faded.

The only downside perhaps is they are a bit drying but I would prefer this to being too moisturising as I'd be worried about the colour slipping around or transferring onto my teeth.

The packaging is nice - it looks just like the Clinique Chubby Stick and the lipstick rolls up really easily. I've used Cherish for months now and I'm still using it nearly every day.

They are about £7 and if this is too pricey, a good dupe is one by MUA found in Superdrug. It's much more creamier and doesn't last as long but still good. Personally, I think the Revlon ones are worth the extra few pounds - Great product!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by NYN

This product is even better than Leighann SAYS it is! The color options are great, the price is pretty good and the staining power is fantastic. I find that the darker colors are flattering on most skin tones and can be built up or toned down. These are easy to apply...no mirror required. Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by payjark

This is a very flattering pinkish brown stain. Its sooo pretty and great for every season. I love how much life it gives my face when I'm feeling dull but don't want to wear a red or bright lip.