November 26, 2014 | 1766 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by IreneAdler1

There are many good things to be said about this product - it applies nicely and evenly, the stain is quite long lasting, and it does not have that heavy opacity of lipstick. All's well if you don't mind the fact that it changes color. I don't think it happens on everybody, as most of the reviews I read attest to it staying true to color. It is probably a reaction to skin PH, but if you're like me, it will turn from that lovely dusky rose to a shade of reddish pink. Not a bad shade, but not what I was after.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

I love this flippin' thing! Not only is it presented in the cutest way, but the color and moisturizing element is there too. It's a warmed brown-pink. Love, love love! It makes me feel like a low maintenance, chic 16 year old, whipping this out of my purse and swiping a little on without a mirror. Knowing I look good without seeing my own reflection. Freshens up my whole face in a natural way and is not one bit drying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my go to colour for every day when it comes to this particular product. Its just a little darker than my natural lip colour and looks great on! The formula is very buildable so you can wear it lightly or pack it on for very opaque lips. The pointed tip makes for easy and flawless (and forgiving!) application and there's a very nice minty finish that makes your lips feel great. Best of all (and my worst fear) it is so hydrating! It doesn't dry my lips at all and has a very beautiful glossy finish. This lasted me about 5 hours including eating/drinking and I only had to slightly retouch after that. No need for a lip liner or a gloss...this product got everything you need! Toss it in your purse for touch ups and you're good to go!

These usually run for about $10 or under at my local drugstores and when you consider the combined price of a lipstick, liner, and gloss that's a really great deal! There's quite a lot of product in the tube as well so this will last me quite some time.

I would definitely repurchase this and have purchased other shades in this product as well. This is quickly turning into an every day holy grail product for me and I highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Hannah743

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely adore these lip stains! I own two - Charm and Darling - and I find these two shades to be incredibly easy to wear for an everyday lip colour. They smell incredible and go on like butter. The staying power for these stains is pretty good and I can get 3-4 hours out of them before I need to reapply. They're also very hydrating and I won't hesitate to pick up a few more next time I'm out shopping!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 7:28:00 AM More reviews by SageGal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I can't get enough of this product! Don't be fooled by the pale pink packaging, it does not reflect the actual colour of the stain. Instead, picture a universally flattering pinkish brown shade that lasts quite well through meals, easy to apply with a faint, yet refreshing minty taste. A great everyday colour that works with most makeup looks and perfect for my cool toned complexion. Its the HG of lipstains!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by KenzieKatherine92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! The color is great for everyday natural looks. I love that it smells like mint! It stays on pretty well too, even after eating. I wouldn't go as far as saying it's "kissable" because it does get on my boyfriend sometimes and he doesn't like that haha. But overall, great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Terbear16862

This is great dupe for Tarte LipSurgence Lip Stains. I actually like these better. The leave my lips feeling moisturized. I wish that feeling lasted longer, but the tint does stick around. I tend to like more natural colors and this is a great "my lips but better" shade. You can also really layer it on and get more of a pink tint. It is also easy to throw in the purse and reapply when need be. I will be purchasing more of these!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by glam1012

I have Honey and Romantic. Pros: long lasting, smells minty, beautiful colors, easy application Cons: feathers out, fades, not a lot of product. I enjoy these but you might have to reapply after a few hours.. other than that these are good lip stains.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by KyleeKay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for about eight dollars at the drugstore. It's very creamy and smooths on easily. The only complaint I have is that if I apply too much, it gets too pigmented for my liking. That's just me though, since I like natural colors. If I apply lightly, it's a nice my lips but better shade. If I apply too much it turns into a bold pink. While I do think the color (bold pink) is very pretty, it doesn't suit my skin tone. I think it would look very nice on other skin tones though. It's also more moisturizing than my Burts Bees. It leaves a stain when it rubs off. I like this product and I would highly recommend you try it. I'll also try other colors in the future,

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by missyoualready

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all, I wanna say I love Revlon's Just Bitten balm stains. I have the one in smitten, which I love so much I went out to get another one. However, I really do not like this one. I have to apply multiple layers to even really notice a difference at all, and then it comes out as a similar colour to my lips originally only with shimmer and shine to it. I saw someone on Youtube applying this and it made her lips look beautiful, but for some reason it just does not work on me. I think this is because my lips are already on the darker side so applying a lighter nudeish colour does not to anything for them. I find the formula of this one is not as nice as Smitten either, it does not last nearly as long. Although I do not like this on myself, I like this line in general and like I noted earlier, I've seen it look really nice on others so this may work well for you.