July 30, 2014 | 1990 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Honey

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Amberlynn20000

I love the color Cherish!
I love how I can kiss my partner and the color wont transfer.
This is the only "lipstick" that doesn't fade away or make my lips dry.
I want to buy the rest of the colors they have.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by allisonboyd2011

I love this product! I only have this color, and I would totally get more but none of the other colors really appeal to me! I love how it tingles when you first put it on, and it is very moisturizing. The color also stains your lips (hence "balm stain", haha) after it wears off a little, so then I can put chapstick over it if I don't want to keep building up color. I think the packaging is super cute. Sometimes I just stare at it because I think it's so cute haha. They also look very similar (at least to me) to the Tarte LipSurgence Lip Stains, so that's pretty cool. It doesn't have that drugstore look to it. All in all, it gives great color payoff and the color stays even after the balm part wears off.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by Holymacarony

I love this color when first applied. The problem is that after a while, after a couple of touch ups, the color turns really pink on the lips, and wont go away. I really dont like pink lipstick, so if I use this, I have to take a backup lipstick to cover this up after a while. But it smells really good. MMMint :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by cassiemerino

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have it in 4 shades but 'honey' is my favorite one, I use it year-round! I bought one for my mom and asked me to get her other colors as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by lvhee143

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i definitely love this lip balm because it has a long staying power on my lips, the smell is very nice and it has a minty feeling on my lips which is tolerable as well as the smell..this shade "honey" is muave in color which is actually blend in the color of your lips and it suits to all skin tone. perfect for summer and cold season, ill going to buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by watchesbyhelen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this Balm Stain. I was not expecting it to last like lip stain because it is a balm. The color stayed through an hour appointment where I was talking, another hour doctor's appointment, and eating a meal. I checked on it and it was dryer than originally (which I expected) and the color had faded BUT it was still there (which was unexpected). I have Sweetheart and Crush and I like them both. I will get this again and in different colors. The color selection is very good.

Oh and I have other stains like Smashbox, Revlon Lip Stain and Balm and others and i like the Kissable Lip Balm just as well. It is less drying but, the color does not stay as vibrant.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Bazingaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Doesn't last as long as hoped. Settles into fine lines after a while:( and dehydrating, though I'm not someone who has dry lips normally!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 4:25:00 AM More reviews by Kieli13

I like the lip color and how long it lasts on my lips. The colors are very pigmented and glind on very smoothly. The only thing I'm dissapointed about is how much the product actually gives. The product is half the amount of the packaging. Nevertheless, I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product. The other reviews are true - this DOES change colors as you wear it. On me, it turns into a slightly brighter shade of pink that is still natural-looking. I like that this is a hydrating formula and it really stays put. I find myself reaching for this product daily - along with MAC Twig and Revlon Berry Haute, it's one of my HG lip products. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Shauneexo

This is my go to lip product!!! Honey is a color that works for me as an everyday color that still makes me look really pretty and put together. I love how creamy these balm stains are and how long they last. Honey is my favorite, it's almost a dark nude with the slightest hint of purple, but not to the pint where it looks unnatural. For reference I wear urban decay naked skin in 8.0 (sorry, I've never been matched to MAC, so I'm not sure my nc/nw blah blah blah) and it works very well with my skin tone without making me look like I stepped out of the 80's like a lot of lighter colors do.