September 16, 2014 | 1949 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by bunniesandkitties

Formula is good but hate the applicator! It does as advertised - lashes stay soft to touch, doesn't flake and it gives plenty of volume to my thin lashes! They also stayed very curled in humid conditions. The downfall of this mascara is the applicator, hate that it's so bendy! I've gotten used to it now having used it for a couple of weeks, you need to apply the mascara gently so that the brush doesn't bend too much and mess up your eye makeup and also with fairly quick continuous root to tip strokes until you get the desired length and thickness... Don't let it dry between coats, my lashes became too "separated" if I apply it like other mascaras. Not bad for a drugstore mascara under $10. Unsure if I'll purchase again, maybe if they change the wand!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by missxcow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is crap, it does nothing for my lashes. It doesn't thicken or lengthen. It shows up a little after applying 8 or 9 coats and ain't no body got time for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Shony101

Love this stuff. It make my eyelashes look super long and the formula makes it feels like I'm wearing nothing and it's cheap!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

One of those few products that just didn't work for me. This is a dry formula (very) and the bendy brush just drove me nuts because I couldn't get the product loaded on my lashes. I understand there's alot of girls out there who will love this and it will work for. I have pretty full lashes (latsse) and it was just not working. I'd rather use cover girl clump crusher which is a similar formula but a sturdier brush.

The brush is similar to the too faced better than sex mascara so for you girls that love that one this might work for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like using this as a base for my mascaras if that makes sense because it doesn't really do much alone but with a second mascara its amazing. It defines them and they're not clumpy at all. I do not like the wand

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by beckynicole1

This didn't work for me. The formula didn't seem to lengthen or volumise and the brush with the bendy handle made it a lot harder to really get the product into the lashes. Definitely better mascaras out there

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Girlygirl491

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hi! I recently bought this and tried it on my right eye and compared to my left. It is FANTASTIC! I thought I was wearing fake lashes it looked so good! It has absolutely no clumping and breaking and the gel formula feels so smooth on my eyelashes. Definitely would recommend this to everybody!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by ObsessedAsian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Kay, so I read the reviews and there are so much hate on this product, lool why? I think it's amazing! Once I used this without curling my lashes (keep in mind I'm Asian so I have small lashes) & it made them so big! It works well for me! But cause of the brush size I have a hard time doing my bottom lashes...

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by sexymama83

I bought this in the waterproof formula and I wanted to really love it, but the truth is its not really all that great buy its self because the formula is too light it will not hold my curl it is however a good base coat. I like the big brush because my lashes are long it works great for me the wand being able to bend is useless. Bottom line if you pair this mascara with another it works fine but by itself your lashes will fall flat.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by geneebaaaby

I bought the formula that wasnt waterproof and it really did not work for me. when I applied it, it got everywhere around my eyes. didnt hold the curl of my lashes and I just didnt like it. I ended up giving it away