April 18, 2014 | 1708 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by mikomarie

I love this mascara so much! For an Asian, my lashes are relatively long but this mascara makes them even longer! There isn't a smell and I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS!!!! http://galspop.jp/blog/ejimamariko/ Read my blog! I use this mascara in some of my tutorials! (in Japanese)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Mediagirl95

One of the worst - feels dry and didn't lift my lashes whatsoever. Was really let down by this one and I've tried a lot!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by lorena88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara was ok. Not bad but not great either. It didn't make my lashes as thick as I hoped. I have used other maybelline mascara that has made my lashes alot thicker and longer looking. The one good thing I like about this was the fact that my lashes felt alot more natural. Not hard and rigid, but nice and soft. It just didn't make my lashes that thick and it didn't last all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by missmaria79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

So I've never been reviewed a product before after only one use, but this one deserves it! So I have recently been on a hunt for a drug store mascara that can give results close to those more pricy ones (I love mally volumizing mascara and estee lauder voluminous). I think I've found it with this one! I already have long lashes, I'm mostly looking for the volume and separation effect. My lashes are fine, so I need a mascara and brush that separates and plumps. This does exactly that with a nice fluttery soft effect. I didn't experience the smudging that other reviewers are talking about, but I'll post an update if I DO experience it. Until then...I'm totally happy with this $6 mascara!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by tt12345

I wouldn't repurchase this mascara. It was so good to put on but within 1-2 hours the mascara would rub onto mu eyelids and under my eyes- resulting in horrible panda eyes. Living in New Zealand- makeup isnt cheap and this mascara cost me $26. I wouldn't pay that much for it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by ginajewell

The brush barely coats your lashes, the formula is wet. However, holds a curl and I would recommend this for a natural look. Bought at Wal-Mart for less than 6 dollars. Would buy again (for natural looks)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by mrszombabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The formula of this stuff seems to do what it says. It adds some volume while still keeping your lashes lush and soft.
On the other hand the applicator is so damn horrible and useless it makes the mascara itself difficult and tedious to apply. It has this weird thing right before the spooly that makes the wand bend like crazy! It's frustrating because it makes putting on mascara, which is normally a fast thing, take way longer than it needs to.

I wouldn't repurchase, and don't recommend anyone else to either!
Their are much better options within the same price range!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This mascara could be really good if it would stop smudging!

I love how it went on, and it made my lashes look great (and they were soft!). I liked the brush and the formula. Unfortunately, after a few hours, the tips of my top lashes made black dots on my upper lids. By the end of the day, my bottom lashes gave me the dreaded panda eye effect. This stuff smudges and smears really bad, but it's still difficult to remove at the end of the day with soap and water. How does that even happen?

Panda eyes for 3 days in a row is a deal breaker. This is going back to the store.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by combatmedicwife

It makes my lashes look like the brush- thin and long and wispy. Not necessarily a bad thing.
However, I hate the brush! I like to apply my mascara very much on the base of the lashes- I get close to cover the roots. But the bristles are so long and haywire that in order to do so I poke myself in the eye every time I use it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 4:54:00 AM More reviews by itsiliii

THE GOOD: Out of all the Maybelline mascaras I've to say that this is my favorite! The tube is absolutely cute. The formula is interesting, I find it much easier to build up to my desired look and it doesn't take too many coats to get the final desired result (i'm looking at you The Rocket). The formula is moderately volumizing and extremely lengthening, at least on me! Looks very beautiful

THE BAD: Can clump if not careful due to the size of the brush/bristles, manageable though!

THE UGLY: That dumb bendy brush, who the heck thought that'd be a good idea? The point of mascara is to be able to comb it precisely through the lashes and if the wand is all weak, it makes it that much harder >.>

One of my top drugstore faves :D