November 26, 2014 | 1329 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by breezyfosheezy123zy

I think the formula to this has changed because when I bought this a couple years back, it was amazing! People even asked me if I was wearing falsies. But now it just doesn't work the same, I dont know, maybe I got a bad batch?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

I really wanted to like this product... But it was just ok. It's a 2.5/5.
The product gave my lashes clumpy volume but not much length. The thing that bothered me about this was the wand. It was too flimsy for my liking. I felt like I couldn't control the wand because it kept bending when I didn't want it to especially on the corner of my eyes where there's shorter lashes. I would buy the rocket over this any day.
I prefer maybelline mascaras over covergirl any day but I think I'll pass on this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Lietuva

Nothing fancy or magical, even 3 coats give me a natural look, feels like I get pretty little product on the wand which design I liked. All in all, this mascara is definitely not better than some older Volum' Express versions, yet, better than The Great Lash.
Stays on all day, though, no chipping or allergies.

EDIT: works so much better if you use an eyelash curler which would really open your eyes,very nice for a day time.
Giving it 4 lipsticks,instead of 3.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by debsparty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara flakes so much for me, it's not even funny. I put it on and not even 15 minutes later I start to notice it, and I usually never have any problems with mascaras flaking. As far as what it does for my lashes, it's pretty average. I don't think I will be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by hugapug99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to love this mascara! I don't. It makes my eyes itchy and smeared all over for the lovely raccoon look. It clumped up my lashes with two coats. The pigment is very dark though, so that's a plus. I also really liked the wand/brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Foundationfiend

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well, after loving falsies, I thought this would be good, but I was wrong, really wrong. All this did was fan out my lashes, it didn't lengthen them, they felt thick and heavy and I was really disappointed, for nearly £8 this mascara is not good at all, and I will be returning to falsies ASAP.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by hyacinth289

I like other Maybelline mascaras much, but it couldn't share the love.
This does nothing to my lashes at all.
Into the trash it goes.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by lushblush

I really don't like this mascara! Many people seem to like it but I hate it. It makes my lashes look awful. It doesn't do much of anything for my lashes. No length, maybe a tiny bit of volume. However, it stays "soft" like it claims but I don't suit the natural- lash look.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by went2fast

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This mascara is super natural looking and is really long lasting. I'm not super crazy about the formula, but it's the brush that makes this mascara really unique. The brush is super flexible and allows you to get each lash without accidentally hitting the bridge of your nose or the top of your eye. I also love the colour of the packaging! (That was the factor that urged me to buy it.) Overall this is a good mascara for the price but I do prefer the dual ended mascara that maybelline makes better than this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Honeycake78

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Where to start! I love this product because it's smooth going on and lasts forever. Even though my lashes are naturally thick, the bigger the better, I always say. This mascara plumps and separates each lash perfectly if you apply correctly. (Seriously, I have no issues with the brush whatsoever. It's pretty easy to use- just brush it on lightly so you don't apply too much.) I got mine in brownish black and I love it. The gel formula makes it so that the product isn't heavy on your lashes and washing this mascara off is a breeze.

I will continue to buy this product and I would definitely recommend it to a friend!