August 23, 2014 | 1842 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by nicedreams000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to black liquid eyeliner! I've always loved the idea of liquid eyeliner, but I've continually been disappointed in several high and low end brands...that is, until I tried Artliner. The felt tip applicator makes it so easy to draw winged liner since it has the perfect amount of firmness and isn't too pointy/thin. The only gripe about this liner is the dry time. I have a super shallow fold in my eyes right above the lash line that causes the liner to crease when I blink or have my eye open right after applying the product. To prevent this, I have to keep my eyelids taut by lifting my eyebrows as if I'm surprised about something (quite funny when someone walks into the room as I'm doing that!).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by hannanothannah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is perfect. The felt tip is just right so you can get a thin line or a full and thick one. In all of the three years I have relied on this product it has never once faded or smudged. When I was at a football game it was raining and I looked around to see girls everywhere with raccoon eyes so i excused myself to go to the bathroom to see how my makeup was fairing. It didn't move a centimeter. There was even another time where I had this product on for over 16 hours. But, despite all of this it still manages to wipe of easily with just a dap of makeup remover. This eyeliner is unstoppable. Yes, it's very expensive, but it's an investment. I use this EVERYDAY, consistently and the one I'm currently using is eight months old with no signs of stopping. The pigment is very rich and gives you a dramatic look every time. I've tried other products but really they were all a waste of time an money after using this. I honestly believe that there is no other eyeliner in the world that I would rather use.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by aipc29

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought Artliner in Amber, a medium brown. It doesn't show up and it flakes off after a couple of hours. I have tried shadow over it to set it and that didn't work either. I am returning this overpriced hyped item and buying L'Oreal Carbon Black pencil for a 1/3 of the price. This is why I usually stay out of dept store cosmetic depts. They intimidate you into buying crap that's old and inferior. NO More.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by LYDIA1890

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my go to eyeliner. Easy to use, stays on all day, I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 1:29:00 AM More reviews by mujunkie1629

Old staple, always return to and I have tried every single kind of pot or gel or liquid felt and brush tip and nothing compares! stays shiny all day, and stays put. perfect thickness of the line and glides so smoothly. the very best

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by esavage83

Meh, I do not know why everyone loves this.It is pretty messy, and the pen is hard to hold. It started flaking off after 4 hours. Stila Stay all day waterproof liquid liner is cheaper, easier to apply, and did not flake off.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2011 4:57:00 AM More reviews by figs10

I bought this after all the good reviews some time ago. I have stopped using it! The staying power etc are all great but I find the pen absolutely impossible to use and control! Not sure about this one. I prefer using just a MAC gel pen which is so much easier to apply :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I received this as a present, and wasnīt enthusiastic about it. I use mostly gel liners, and Urban Decays 24/7 liners, which all stay put no matter how long the day, and I can choose from so many colors. The basic black artliner seemed a bland choice, I wasnīt sure if I would like the stark look of a liquid liner, and I doubted the staying power, compared to my other liners. I was so wrong! It quickly developed into one of my favorite liners. It stays on just as well as the others, and is so easy to use. Drawing the line is always a simple and clean act, it doesnīt feather or bleed at all, and in the end, within just seconds, I have the perfect kitten-eye-look. Itīs very versatile, too - a very fine line is just as easy to do as a thicker one or a flick at the end. No fumbling with an extra brush and the product, itīs very quick and the effect is absolutely beautiful. I already know that Iīll miss it when itīs empty, so yes - Iīll buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by OneImperfectAngel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After running out of my HG L'Oreal Linear Intense, I decided to give this a try since it's so popular and often compared to Linear Intense (of course this is because L'Oreal is the parent company of Lancome). Let me just say this liner blows the pants off any DS liquid liner I've ever used. It has the user-friendliness of Linear Intense which I love, but is so much more opaque and creates a solid line. Linear Intense had a tendency to be a little streaky. I will repurchase this over and over. LOOOOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by ceen

An old staple, to which I always return. Faultlessly delivers a fine to medium lid line every time, aided by great ease of application, quick drying time, solid pigmentation and a smudge-free formula.