April 21, 2014 | 1040 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I received this as a present, and wasnīt enthusiastic about it. I use mostly gel liners, and Urban Decays 24/7 liners, which all stay put no matter how long the day, and I can choose from so many colors. The basic black artliner seemed a bland choice, I wasnīt sure if I would like the stark look of a liquid liner, and I doubted the staying power, compared to my other liners. I was so wrong! It quickly developed into one of my favorite liners. It stays on just as well as the others, and is so easy to use. Drawing the line is always a simple and clean act, it doesnīt feather or bleed at all, and in the end, within just seconds, I have the perfect kitten-eye-look. Itīs very versatile, too - a very fine line is just as easy to do as a thicker one or a flick at the end. No fumbling with an extra brush and the product, itīs very quick and the effect is absolutely beautiful. I already know that Iīll miss it when itīs empty, so yes - Iīll buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by OneImperfectAngel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After running out of my HG L'Oreal Linear Intense, I decided to give this a try since it's so popular and often compared to Linear Intense (of course this is because L'Oreal is the parent company of Lancome). Let me just say this liner blows the pants off any DS liquid liner I've ever used. It has the user-friendliness of Linear Intense which I love, but is so much more opaque and creates a solid line. Linear Intense had a tendency to be a little streaky. I will repurchase this over and over. LOOOOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by ceen

An old staple, to which I always return. Faultlessly delivers a fine to medium lid line every time, aided by great ease of application, quick drying time, solid pigmentation and a smudge-free formula.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Scazza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this. I'm so confused at all the positive reviews. I bought this bc I wanted something with strong drying power so that when I curled my lashes it wouldn't come off on the curler. This failed that test, and did no better than my drugstore brand. So it's going back. The rest: the brush is very much like a marker, and the formula goes on thin at first. You can shake the bottle around, it has a little ball in it, and that makes more of an even color. The marker tip is not super fine like the Lineur Intense and I felt it went on jagged, almost like a powder. Definitely not a smooth line. You still need a steady hand. It's a slow application, going over the same place over and over again and it took me like 3x as long. It's not worth the price and I'm staying with my Lineur Intense. It also irritates my eyes, much like their old twist up crayon liner used to. Grey film, irritation. Packaging is better, v nice; I like the thick marker for grip rather than the tiny cap and pole system (the other one comes apart often especially if I haven't been using it lately and it all dries and sticks together).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by loriginal01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best eye liners I've ever used. It's a bit pricey but the quality is well worth the investment plus it lasts a long time. It doesn't smudge and stays put all day. The felt tip point is a little difficult to use at first and sometimes I get a much thicker than desired line but with practice it's much easier.I find that I reach for this daily over any other eye liners I have at the moment and I've had mine almost 4 months. It hasn't dried out and I use it constantly. I would def repurchase this product even with the price point being slightly higher.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Kittea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner definitely wears all day without smudging on my upper lashline. It is quite easy to use, though if you're inexperienced in applying liquid eyeliner do not expect this to be perfect the first time you use it, it does take some practice. I had never used eyeliner, let alone liquid eyeliner, before I bought this to try, and after about a week of playing with it I think I have gotten pretty good at applying it. My only qualm is it is difficult to get a truly thin line with this, no matter how I apply it the line is always a bit thick, so I do not think this is good for a natural eye look, but it is wearable during the day if you're into something slightly bolder, and especially at night if you're into something really bold.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by danidean

Easy application and wears all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by loveandkiwi

I cannot possibly confess how much I love this eye liner! After trying so many different pencil and gel liners I have finally found one that stay on me all day long! Almost all eye liners end up smearing onto my under eye, crease, or fade on me. Artliner never did that to me before! It IS very pricey but the results it gives is just irreplaceable. I don't think I will ever go without it:P It is very pigmented and long-wearing. The best part is that if you don't get drowned in water and rub your eye, this baby will stay put 6+ hours! Some people experience flaking but I've never had that happen to me before. The only problem that I have experienced is when the tube gets old (around the 8 month mark) or there's not of product left in the tube, it goes on less pigmented and it does crease a little throughout the day. But that doesn't stop me from getting this eye liner again:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by gccartledge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this liner for years and I'm definitely sticking with it! I love the brush shaped sponge applicator, it's basically goof proof :) I find Artliner long lasting, it stays jet black and it's very easy to wash off. This is the best liquid liner I've come across and I highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 4:26:00 AM More reviews by xoxMoo

This stuff is awesome. Once I got this I was shocked at how easy it was to get a perfect line. This felt tip makes it super easy and it's really long lasting. I've heard this compared a lot to the L'Oreal Lineur Intense and while they are very similar, I definitely think this one is better (it better be for how much more it costs). It is very black and not too runny or watered down like some liquid liners.