October 31, 2014 | 1559 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product makes winged liner super easy. The tip is pretty fine and long, which allows for good control. Noir is a really true black, the finish is almost glossy black. I find that after 8 hours though, this does begin to flake off in patches, and I have oily lids so it's not because my skin is dry. However, it stays nice for a very long time and doesn't need touching up. I have repurchased several times because it's just so much more convenient than gel liner in a pot. It has a very faint "new paint" smell but it doesn't bother my eyes. Overall, one of my favorite Lancome products ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by abbz0id

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolute HG eyeliner! It does not smudge once dry, and lasts all day. I've tried a few other liquid eyeliners and have always had trouble creating a fairly thin smudgeless line, but with the Lancome Artliner, I have had no troubles at all. I have the Lancome Artliner in Noir and it's a true deep black. The only con is the price, but I'd definitely buy this product again because I think it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by candace4125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this about a week ago and I must say it definately gets the job done. The felt tip allows for an easy application process the only con I see with this is that a lot of product comes out on the tip so you have to rub it on the side of the container, other than that no complaints; great for a dramatic look.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by katchan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been my go-to eyeliner for a decade. It was recommended to me by SA's at Bloomingdales who all agreed that this was the best. They were right. I am Asian with a fairly deep eyelid fold but my skin gets very oily, so most pencils smudge and stick to my top lid. Not Artliner. If I give it the right amount of time to dry, it will stay on for 6-8 hours without rubbing off. I love the applicator--thin if you want, thick if you desire. Great for the cat's eye look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by ebabeba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Super easy to control, with great consistency. My go-to liquid liner for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Psy1ocke

One of the best liquid eyeliners on the market. The trouble I've had with others is the applicator - too thin, too thick, etc. Very easy to use and virtually mistake proof after lots of practice!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by nicedreams000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to black liquid eyeliner! I've always loved the idea of liquid eyeliner, but I've continually been disappointed in several high and low end brands...that is, until I tried Artliner. The felt tip applicator makes it so easy to draw winged liner since it has the perfect amount of firmness and isn't too pointy/thin. The only gripe about this liner is the dry time. I have a super shallow fold in my eyes right above the lash line that causes the liner to crease when I blink or have my eye open right after applying the product. To prevent this, I have to keep my eyelids taut by lifting my eyebrows as if I'm surprised about something (quite funny when someone walks into the room as I'm doing that!).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by hannanothannah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is perfect. The felt tip is just right so you can get a thin line or a full and thick one. In all of the three years I have relied on this product it has never once faded or smudged. When I was at a football game it was raining and I looked around to see girls everywhere with raccoon eyes so i excused myself to go to the bathroom to see how my makeup was fairing. It didn't move a centimeter. There was even another time where I had this product on for over 16 hours. But, despite all of this it still manages to wipe of easily with just a dap of makeup remover. This eyeliner is unstoppable. Yes, it's very expensive, but it's an investment. I use this EVERYDAY, consistently and the one I'm currently using is eight months old with no signs of stopping. The pigment is very rich and gives you a dramatic look every time. I've tried other products but really they were all a waste of time an money after using this. I honestly believe that there is no other eyeliner in the world that I would rather use.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by aipc29

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought Artliner in Amber, a medium brown. It doesn't show up and it flakes off after a couple of hours. I have tried shadow over it to set it and that didn't work either. I am returning this overpriced hyped item and buying L'Oreal Carbon Black pencil for a 1/3 of the price. This is why I usually stay out of dept store cosmetic depts. They intimidate you into buying crap that's old and inferior. NO More.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by LYDIA1890

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my go to eyeliner. Easy to use, stays on all day, I will buy again.