Cover Girl Professional Waterproof Mascara

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

veryy bad mascara. It's not waterproof when I want it to be, and won't come off when I want it to. It separates lashes well because of the brush, but the product is horrible. do not buy unless you want to pull out your lashes from scrubbing

on 1/4/2009 11:52:00 AM

First off, I have long lashes naturally, and was looking for a mascara that would simply darken and define them. I find this mascara gives you a much more natural appearance as it doesn't overly thicken your lashes. It doesn't even look like I'm wearing mascara, it just looks like I have dark long lashes (which is my goal on casual days). I apply two coats one after the other before the first coat dries, and get no clumps. I think they girls who reviewed this product as "poor" were expecting their lashes to look bigger than what this mascara can do, but if you're looking for a natural defined look, this mascara is alright. For the people who say that this mascara stopped lengthening their lashes after a few months, you aren't supposed to keep the mascara for any longer than 4 months because the antibacterial agents in the mascara degrade after that time anyway. Over all, this mascara costs next to nothing and gives you a natural "I'm not wearing makeup" look.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

pretty surprising mascara for three bucks. i hate drug store mascaras but this one is pretty decent.

on 6/21/2008 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm surprised to see all the negative reviews on this product. I think it is a really good mascara. It definitely lengthened and made my lashes thicker. Well, actually, I already have long lashes, but this mascara made them pop. I really like this mascara, and would repurchase =].
EDIT: Now i can see the reason behind these negative reviews. This mascara is awful. I reduced the lippies from 4 to 1. It's that bad. It no longer lengthens my lashes, after a few months. Plus, whenever me or my mom wear this mascara, our eyesight gets blurry! That sucks, just like this mascara. Don't waste your time or money. Lash Exact is much better than this. not a repurchase.

on 5/4/2008 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara sucks. I bought it because my favorite (Maybelline Define a Lash) was sold out and this item was on sale. The consistency is super thick, almost dried out and clumped like crazy when I brushed it on.

Horrible! Cover Girl seems to be one of the worst drugstore brands so I think I'll pass on their product in the future...

on 4/12/2008 11:43:00 PM

For what it is, a simple basic mascara, it definitely gets the job done. I've been using this mascara for years and haven't been disappointed. It doesn't smear, or flake like other mascaras I've tried.

on 3/27/2008 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Very cheap mascara. Barely shows up. I find that lancome and even nyc makeup brands make a better product.

on 3/4/2008 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

No volume or length....threw this away.

on 3/4/2008 6:30:00 AM

This is a very poor mascara, it does not add either length or volume to the eyelashes

on 2/8/2008 11:00:00 PM

I used this for vacation when I went to the beach or to six flags.. it takes forever to take off and its kinda frustrating.. Holds a curl very well but thats pretty much it...

Popular Mascaras