April 17, 2014 | 1814 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Waterproof Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by kablooie38

This mascara sucks. I bought it because my favorite (Maybelline Define a Lash) was sold out and this item was on sale. The consistency is super thick, almost dried out and clumped like crazy when I brushed it on.

Horrible! Cover Girl seems to be one of the worst drugstore brands so I think I'll pass on their product in the future...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by aleXandria116

For what it is, a simple basic mascara, it definitely gets the job done. I've been using this mascara for years and haven't been disappointed. It doesn't smear, or flake like other mascaras I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by sweetie87456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very cheap mascara. Barely shows up. I find that lancome and even nyc makeup brands make a better product.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2008 9:09:00 AM More reviews by sanckensmom

No volume or length....threw this away.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2008 6:30:00 AM More reviews by kimliddle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very poor mascara, it does not add either length or volume to the eyelashes

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2008 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Dancer411

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this for vacation when I went to the beach or to six flags.. it takes forever to take off and its kinda frustrating.. Holds a curl very well but thats pretty much it...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2008 12:12:00 AM More reviews by NYC22

I'd use this mascara if it were the last mascara on earth, but that's all. To begin with, I found that the mascara was too thick. Also, the wand clumped more than others that I have had. The last straw was that it did nothing to enhance my eyelashes (it did not lengthen them and it did not separate them well). I would not recommend this to a friend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2008 2:34:00 AM More reviews by cheekypwincess

A great mascara! As I have dark curled long lashes already, normal black mascara makes my lashes look like spider legs. Long and huge. However I use the clear natural version of this mascara and it defines and separates my lashes. It looks effortless and beautiful. And for under $15 it is a bargain!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2007 6:00:00 PM More reviews by debbsterina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OFF THE HOOK!!!!!

After getting sick and tired of black smudges I went to Walgreens in search of a Maybelline product. Unfortunately, there wasn't anything waterproof and black in that line, so I moved to CoverGirl. Let me just say that I wore it today for the first time and during three baby dedications CRIED LIKE A BABY. Not one smudge; nothing!

Just tossed out my last mascara. This is my new HG.

1/31/08 Update:
Still going strong and I've not had any issues taking it off at the end of the day. I'm so happy to not have smudges; even after seeing my chiropractor and laying face down on the table for 10 minutes!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2007 4:05:00 PM More reviews by dididi8318

This mascara is awesome! I think this is my favorite mascara I've tried so far, or at least one of my favorites. It lengthens very nicely, adds volume and makes your lashes look very dark. It holds the curl very well and gives a pretty day-time look. And I only bought it for $4 at walmart! It's definitely one of the best drug store mascaras out there.