September 22, 2014 | 1558 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Waterproof Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by kitkatelectric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

pretty surprising mascara for three bucks. i hate drug store mascaras but this one is pretty decent.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2008 10:04:00 AM More reviews by makeuplovaa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised to see all the negative reviews on this product. I think it is a really good mascara. It definitely lengthened and made my lashes thicker. Well, actually, I already have long lashes, but this mascara made them pop. I really like this mascara, and would repurchase =].
EDIT: Now i can see the reason behind these negative reviews. This mascara is awful. I reduced the lippies from 4 to 1. It's that bad. It no longer lengthens my lashes, after a few months. Plus, whenever me or my mom wear this mascara, our eyesight gets blurry! That sucks, just like this mascara. Don't waste your time or money. Lash Exact is much better than this. not a repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by kablooie38

This mascara sucks. I bought it because my favorite (Maybelline Define a Lash) was sold out and this item was on sale. The consistency is super thick, almost dried out and clumped like crazy when I brushed it on.

Horrible! Cover Girl seems to be one of the worst drugstore brands so I think I'll pass on their product in the future...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by aleXandria116

For what it is, a simple basic mascara, it definitely gets the job done. I've been using this mascara for years and haven't been disappointed. It doesn't smear, or flake like other mascaras I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by sweetie87456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very cheap mascara. Barely shows up. I find that lancome and even nyc makeup brands make a better product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2008 9:09:00 AM More reviews by sanckensmom

No volume or length....threw this away.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2008 6:30:00 AM More reviews by kimliddle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very poor mascara, it does not add either length or volume to the eyelashes

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2008 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Dancer411

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this for vacation when I went to the beach or to six flags.. it takes forever to take off and its kinda frustrating.. Holds a curl very well but thats pretty much it...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2008 12:12:00 AM More reviews by NYC22

I'd use this mascara if it were the last mascara on earth, but that's all. To begin with, I found that the mascara was too thick. Also, the wand clumped more than others that I have had. The last straw was that it did nothing to enhance my eyelashes (it did not lengthen them and it did not separate them well). I would not recommend this to a friend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2008 2:34:00 AM More reviews by cheekypwincess

A great mascara! As I have dark curled long lashes already, normal black mascara makes my lashes look like spider legs. Long and huge. However I use the clear natural version of this mascara and it defines and separates my lashes. It looks effortless and beautiful. And for under $15 it is a bargain!