October 2, 2014 | 1849 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this foundation in the shade Honey which is a perfect match for my fair-medium skin. I was pleased with how well it matched and not requiring me to buy a second shade and blend to get the right color. This is a creamy liquid and applies easily and smoothly with a brush. I used this over primer and used a finishing powder to set it. The salesgirl insisted that this had to be set with a powder. That is simply routine for me, but then I wondered what would happen if I didn't? I don't know the answer though since I always use a setting powder. I've just never had any one ever tell me that a foundation "had to" be set. She repeated this several times to emphasize the point. This gives me light-medium coverage and this does cover small imperfections and evens out skintone while my freckles were still barely visible and I like that it looks natural on. This does have a beautiful airbrushed finish. The staying power on this is average and my foundation still looks great even 14 hours later. I work indoors in a heated/air conditioned environment and I can't say how this would perform in the intense summer heat and humidity though. I really like this foundation and can find no complaints with it other than the cost. I have been doing some testing over the last month with this and using 4 different drugstore foundations and switching them out with this department store base to see how it performed in comparison. I was expecting this to be a superior product and outstanding considering it was 3 times the cost of the others so I was favoring this one in my mind as "better". In my test were BeneFit Hello Flawless liquid foundation with Coty Airspun translucent powder, Maybelline Fit Me foundation sticks used with the Fit Me powder, Revlon Photo Ready liquid with Photo Ready powder, Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse with Coty Airspun powder, and L'Oreal BB cream with Coty Airspun powder. All were used over Rimmel London translucent primer. You know what I discovered? That this $36 foundation did NOT perform any better, look any different, or last any longer than any of the drugstore ones! I could not tell any difference from one day to the next. I honestly could not tell any difference between this one and the "cheapies", so save your money and skip this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by onlybeautyobsessed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best foundation I've ever used. It has replaced my true match lumi. It's perfect for olive skin because it's yellow based and for dry skin because it looks dewy. It's thin and dries so it's not sticky. It's perfect

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Is it just me or does this foundation never set completely unless you've already had it on for 3 hours??! I would touch my face and the product would come onto my finger. For me, that's the only downfall with this foundation. I love the way it comes off and everything else about it

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by charnashx

I am on my second bottle of this, it works very well for me! It has enough coverage to cover up imperfections (although concealer is also needed) but it does not feel or appear thick. The shades are very good and suit my skin well. It does not dry out skin or make it break out, will be buying another bottle very soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

I am on my second bottle of this foundation. I have pretty bad acne scars and blemishes and have been on the HUNT for a foundation to cover, even out and a good color match. This foundation covers ok...it does even out the redness but like others have said it does make my already oily skin even oilier...the only reason i bought it again is because it is the best color match of all the brands i have tried. I would def recommend if you have drier skin and want a nice "glow".

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Sindy93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I Like this foundation a lot,, It's really light and provides light to medium coverage without masking your face ,,it's my winter to go foundation "BUT" for summer i don't think so! Cuz it makes my face get really oily and shiny :( overall it's a perfect foundation for winter "only",,

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by BreeLoudMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation in the summer months. It's a nice, light wearing, medium coverage foundation that is as breathable as it claims to be! The only think bad I can say about this foundation is that it is sometimes too oily for my skin and I look kind of greasy if I don't use my Urban Decay De-Slick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Angelamakeup

I received a pretty nice sample size of this from Sephora and tried it with the corresponding primer stick. I think this product suits dry combo skin which I have. I was pretty impressed with the finish and lasting power. The looked pretty natural and I would consider buying the full size although I would wait for a sale because it seems a little pricey.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by shones22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Been using my sister's to see how it suits my skin as am looking for a new foundation that is not too drying or breaks my skin out. Have the palest shade and it has a yellow tinge to it but thought would try anyway. Went on well and did not stick to every bit of dry skin, not as bad as my DW for that, but still didn't glide over my dry patches. Gave a light to medium coverage and looked like it gave my skin a brightened up effect. Within an hour of application I had an icky feeling on my face. Felt tacky to touch and I was very oily, more than usual. Has a pump action and packaging is fine and if you have yellow tones and normal skin then this may be a good foundation for you. Not for me. Have given three lippies for price but have no idea of cost as did not purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by naralea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the light feeling of foundie while using this product! it doesnt break me out and it lasts. it doesnt have a good coverage tho altho it is buildable. Idk why but it doesnt really go well with my moisturizer so I usually directly use this on my skin and I love the fact that it has a matte finish and doesnt break me out (again and again)! its so expensive tho hiks