November 20, 2014 | 2119 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by ChloeJayne

This is a really really good foundation! However it's just not for me! I bought this one day when I was walking by the benefit counter and it just caught my eye! The packaging is really nice and the colour range is great! I think my shade was (I'm pure for sure)! The colour suited me perfectly and I loved how lightweight this was, but it just didn't suit me! I prefare medium-full coverage foundations, such as MAC & Make Up-Forever so I don't really know why I bought this! It claims to have light-medium buildable coverage but I just found it to be like a BB cream. Some people will absolutely love this & don't get me wrong, it's a gorgeous foundation & the finish is so natural & dewy but I just wasn't mad about it. I didn't want to just leave this foundation sitting there unused so I actually applied my MAC foundation first and stippled this over my cheeks and forehead for a dewy glow. It actually looked really nice and because the foundation is so light it didn't look cakey at all! My skin just looked really dewy & flawless!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Coantoinette

This was the first liquid foundation I tried, and I recommend it! After applying, I do suggest setting it with powder, otherwise it becomes oily quickly, however it is a smooth finish and lightweight. I applied it early in the morning and it lasted throughout the day, without any need to touch up. In the bottle it looked too dark for my skin, but it matched wonderfully, and only a pump or two is needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by urbandecayqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation is AMAZING. I simply don't understand all the bad reviews about it. The yellow tones in it seem to give my skin a nice glow.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Meh. This is ultra sheer--works not better than a drugstore bb cream. So, save your money.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Missfancyfootwork

I do like this foundation as I have normal/dry skin... but it's not a great OMG I'm in love type for me. I'm Nc30 for reference and I'm so money honey is a great fit. I would recommend this foundation if you have normal/dry skin and like a natural dewy finish.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:39:00 AM More reviews by GlowKitten01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was looking to replace my MAC Studio Fix Foundation for something lighter in the summer months and the lady behind the counter at Boots insisted this foundation would be the one for me!

I have oily skin, often prone to blemishes, and this foundation did absolutely nothing for me! After applying it, I felt it never fully set, even after applying tons of powder. Within hours this foundation slid off my face, and if I touched my face throughout the day, it would leave a visible mark. It left unsightly marks around the eyebrow area as well.

I think this foundation would be much better suited to those with normal-dry skin, as the potential to provide a healthy glow is definitely there.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by JaydeLife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this foundation, I am on my third bottle. I have dry, sensitive & acne-prone skin & live in a desert climate. I am also half middle eastern so I have yellow/olive toned skin, so since this foundation has a yellow undertone it works very well for me. It is a medium coverage and has a nice sheen, and the best of all is it is oil free and doesn't aggravate my acne prone skin. The only downsides I say would be if you have oil skin then this most likely wouldn't work for you. During the summer days here in vegas it gets shiny on even my dry skin in this climate. It also doesn't come in many shades, I'm just fortunate that their "beige" matches my skin perfectly. It's also a bit on the pricey side, but that is how all Benefit products are. The packaging is great and convenient, and it has a very handy pump. So, if you're looking for an oil-free, yellow toned sheer foundation then I would say give this one a try :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this foundation in the shade Honey which is a perfect match for my fair-medium skin. I was pleased with how well it matched and not requiring me to buy a second shade and blend to get the right color. This is a creamy liquid and applies easily and smoothly with a brush. I used this over primer and used a finishing powder to set it. The salesgirl insisted that this had to be set with a powder. That is simply routine for me, but then I wondered what would happen if I didn't? I don't know the answer though since I always use a setting powder. I've just never had any one ever tell me that a foundation "had to" be set. She repeated this several times to emphasize the point. This gives me light-medium coverage and this does cover small imperfections and evens out skintone while my freckles were still barely visible and I like that it looks natural on. This does have a beautiful airbrushed finish. The staying power on this is average and my foundation still looks great even 14 hours later. I work indoors in a heated/air conditioned environment and I can't say how this would perform in the intense summer heat and humidity though. I really like this foundation and can find no complaints with it other than the cost. I have been doing some testing over the last month with this and using 4 different drugstore foundations and switching them out with this department store base to see how it performed in comparison. I was expecting this to be a superior product and outstanding considering it was 3 times the cost of the others so I was favoring this one in my mind as "better". In my test were BeneFit Hello Flawless liquid foundation with Coty Airspun translucent powder, Maybelline Fit Me foundation sticks used with the Fit Me powder, Revlon Photo Ready liquid with Photo Ready powder, Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse with Coty Airspun powder, and L'Oreal BB cream with Coty Airspun powder. All were used over Rimmel London translucent primer. You know what I discovered? That this $36 foundation did NOT perform any better, look any different, or last any longer than any of the drugstore ones! I could not tell any difference from one day to the next. I honestly could not tell any difference between this one and the "cheapies", so save your money and skip this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by onlybeautyobsessed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best foundation I've ever used. It has replaced my true match lumi. It's perfect for olive skin because it's yellow based and for dry skin because it looks dewy. It's thin and dries so it's not sticky. It's perfect

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Is it just me or does this foundation never set completely unless you've already had it on for 3 hours??! I would touch my face and the product would come onto my finger. For me, that's the only downfall with this foundation. I love the way it comes off and everything else about it