April 21, 2014 | 895 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by LucieP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to buy a cheaper replacement for my Sisley foundation. Hello Flawless in Ivory seemed to be perfect; the right shade and coverage, not oily but not drying. Immediately after application my skin looked simply healthy and flawless. Unfortunately after a whole day of wearing it started to break me out.
I will give it one more try in winter when my skin actually requires more nourishing creams and foundations, but during the hotter months this product is not convenient for my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Sarsar1sar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation doesn't do ANYTHING except make your skin look orange. It is the shortest lasting foundation I've ever used and was a total waste of $36. It doesn't even out skin tone and settles into lines.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received a generous size of this foundation in the Ivory color in my Birchbox. I didn't expect to like it because I'm dry and this is oil-free, but I absolutely love it. One small pump is enough for my face. It tones down the pinkiness, evens out my skin, and looks, well, flawless! Even though it is expensive, I will probably purchase because a little goes a long way.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by CKHerrera

I've worn drug store make up better than this! Made me break out really bad on my forehead and it was too watery. I went from using Estée Lauder because it was "too ecpensive" to this garbage!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Jacqueline5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was to thick and make my face break out. It also made my face very orange colored (I even got a color lighter same thing) The powder made my face to white in pictures and very dry!!! Unless you like a orange face and to break out or a white face and dry skin I wouldn't buy it!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by katherinejarman

I bought this foundation a while ago i liked it at first but throughout the day it comes off. Also after about a week and a half of using it i began to break out all over my forehead which is not a normal thing for me. I would not purchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received a nice sample of this. In initial appearance/quality, I would rate this a "5" easily. It glides over my skin with no effort. No pores. No settling in lines. "Honey" was a beautiful match. I had a beautiful, glowy face. The coverage was great for my redness and broken capillaries.

It stays tacky for a loooong time. Without powder, it did NOT oxidize. With powder, it DID. I can't stand a super tacky face with hair sticking to it all the time - drives me nuts! Alas, even with powder (and primer and setting spray) the lasting power of this is poot! Without powder, it lasted even less time. By lunchtime, I was looking shifty and when I left work, I was a hot mess. What a shame. I would rate lasting power "0."

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by vickygfs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The reviews are surprisingly negative on here! I love this foundation, and I have acne prone, combination skin, so I am looking for a high coverage foundation without looking cakey. I have found that with a Beauty Blender or a brush Oxygen Wow goes on great, and then a quick setting powder really helps it last all day. My main complaint is that it does tend to get a little orange when its hot and sweaty outside, but when evenly put it on, it isn't usually noticeable. The price is really good, especially compared to other high-end brands, and I recommend this foundation to everyone!

Extra Info:
-I have repurchased Oxygen Wow three times now
-I will use Porefessional sometimes, but it isn't necessary
-I have been in the sun about 5 minutes my whole life, and the lightest shade actually works for me
-People compliment me on this foundation all the time!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I got a large sample size of this foundation. I was really disappointed in this product. I struggled to finish the foundation. It is extremely light, less coverage than my BB cream. The foundation comes out of the pump as a really watery liquid. It was not able to build it up, as my skin took a while to dry from the first coverage.

It is a downer for those with oily skin. I saw it add shine to my face. And for what it is, I can easily get similar coverage out of a drugstore foundation.

Overall, I do not recommend this foundation at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by LenaEveline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am disappointed in this foundation. I was looking for a replacement for Biotherm aquaradiance light! foundation as they do not make those anymore. :( This foundation from benefit is light and not too thick too , so I thought it would be a good purchase.. but it does not give coverage at all. The sales girl told me i could "build it up" , but then the color isnt right anymore. I think for women who are having a good skin already and just want a bit coverage it can be ok although sometimes I also find it looks greasy and shiny.

*I have a combination skin with redness.