July 29, 2014 | 2150 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by HudaYassin

I have been using this for over two years and I must say its my go to product.
Having used low to very high premium foundations with serum infused concoctions such la prairie, ysl youth liberator foundation and Sisley...Benefit seriously does put the WOW in their oxygenating foundation.
My skin type is dehydrated sensitive and oily t zone. This comes in a non fidly hygienic pump dispenser and it goes on like a dream, fluid like very light easy to apply and coverage medium which you can build easily.
Pros:
-hygienic dispenser pump
-very light feel...doesn't look cakey
-after 8hours it stays put and looks dewy
-ingredients are great and benefits skin..almost like a skin care/makeup fusion
-OIL FREE
-price not too bad
-gives skin a radiant glow like no other foundation I have applied
-reasonable shade range

Cons:
-perhaps not suitable for oily skin as it does look dewy despite being oil free
-those wanting full coverage may not find this satisfying
-most of the light shades have a yellow hue

In my experience this product has been a win win HG and I would re-purchase without a doubt. Hope this has been helpful.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The girl at the counter suggested I use this foundation, I do quite like this foundation, I love how easy it is to apply and it blends really nicely

This is a very build-able product and has some great light/medium coverage but I wouldn't wear this foundation every day

, I would only wear it on the days that I feel my skin is a bit drier or if I wanted a dewy finish. I think this foundation would be perfect for someone with combination skin however if you have oily skin you may have to blot throughout the day and you will need to set it with powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by reag91

I definitely wanted to love this foundation! The SA at Ulta matched me with the perfect shade for my skin tone, i was thrilled! I was matched with "Im so Money" honey, and i loved the shade! it looked beautiful on my skin. So i walked out of the store feeling confident, she applied a layer of it and set it with a powder, i took the 20 min drive home, looked in the mirror and was absolutely horrified! My face was literally melting off, and SO RIDICULOUSLY SHINY AND OILY! Returned it the next day and i was completely disappointed! :( If you have oily skin, please please stay away from this one!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I tried to like this foundation, but I think BeneFit Cosmetics is way too old-fashioned in terms of its formulation. The foundation seems light, but it goes on cakey and heavy. It also clings to fine lines, exacerbating them and making the wearer self-conscious. The color was okay, but overall this foundation is unnatural-looking as it sticks too much to fine lines and pores. I will pass on this in the future.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Langers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

In a word rubbish! Used this for two months so I can say I definitely gave this a good try! Colour matches are terrible either too pale, pinky toned or orange. The MUA said they cater for every colour, errr how is that possible with just 9 shades?? Total waste of money, more like a tinted moisturiser, didnt cover anything and didnt last more than two hours and I have dry skin! Ive used drugstore foundations that are a million times better than this. Terrible waste of money, again!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Olivegal

Disgusting. Fine for the first few times you use it but this product is definitely not "oil-free"... I usually have quite dry skin so I thought this foundation would be perfect for me, but I couldn't be more wrong. It made my skin extremely oily and shiny (particularly my T zone). I thought it would be a natural foundation but I received comments that my face was "caked" (I was using the same amount I normally would), I felt so self-conscious. You don't know how bad this foundation is until you use another one. Would NEVER buy it again, and I am so disappointed as I usually adore benefit products. It also wore off during the day which left my skin patchy - adding to the horrific effect. It doesn't stay on the face at all well - you'd only have to hug someone or press a finger on your face and the foundation would rub right off.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Shirlsssss

I usually never wear foundation because my skin doesn't need it but I gave this product a shot. I've been using this for 2 weeks under porefessonal and I've noticed myself breaking out in unusual spots for me like my jawline and forehead. So disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by MeghanSimon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE! OK that being said this foundation was made specifically for people like me: *dry skin *light to medium coverage *yellow undertone *natural finish *spf 25 If you don't fit that criteria you probably won't like this product... Maybe combo skin would be ok but if you are super ivory pale or oily steer clear! For me it's ppeerrffeecctt!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by fionavirginia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the How To Look The Best At Everything kit in Medium and the mini version of this foundation in the shade "I'm So Money Honey" is included in the kit. So I tried it. I must say... I was surprised at how nice the foundation is on my skin! This shade happens to be my shade (for reference I'm NC30 in MAC, #140 in MUFE HD). Being unimpressed with some of Benefit products in the past, I didn't have high expectations of this foundation. But after using it several times on days with totally different activities, it surprisingly kept me satisfied so I continued using it... and in the end I bought the full bottle.
This foundation is light but buildable to medium, it just gives that nice, glowy, natural finish look to my skin, yet not too dewy, that it's like a better version of my skin. FYI I have a combination skin, tends to be very oily on t-zone especially nose, while the rest is normal. Set it with the Hello Flawless powder and you'll be more than happy with the result. It doesn't break me out at all, blends very nicely and easily (I usually use a brush to apply it with)... and it doesn't oxidize. I know it for sure because I tested it on my forearm with my 5 other foundations from different brands. I put a primer along my forearm, then swatched the all 6 foundations side by side. After half an hour, I was able to see which ones did and didn't oxidize, I waited for another half hour and I could tell for sure that this foundation doesn't oxidize. Its staying power is descent, after 2-3 hours I'd start blotting and by the 6th hour I'd need to set it with powder again. Having said that, it doesn't leave my face looking all greased up by the end of it. Just natural shines showing on nose and cheeks.
This foundation is suitable for daily use, or at least to wear not for special occasions, because of its light coverage. Would surely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by kkbabygirl89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love benefit products and I was really excited when this foundation came out. The price is great, there are a lot of other brands that cost a lot more. I liked that this foundation was oil-free, and was made to let your skin breathe. I bought the foundation and the powder, and less than two hours later I was extremely disappointed. My skin looked so oily and shiny all throughout my T-zone, as well as my cheeks. Not only did I look oily, but the makeup literally melted off of my face. I gave this foundation another shot, I bought a good primer in hopes that it would stay put...but nope! Same results both times. I do not have extremely oily skin, it's more on the dry side, so I cannot even imagine what this foundation would do to someone who does have oily skin. I guess what I did like was that is was light-it did not feel like I had a ton of makeup on. I like that it has no scent. I really wish this foundation worked out for me because benefit is my favorite brand, but I will not re-purchase this foundation ever again.