April 16, 2014 | 1993 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Sarsar1sar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation doesn't do ANYTHING except make your skin look orange. It is the shortest lasting foundation I've ever used and was a total waste of $36. It doesn't even out skin tone and settles into lines.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received a generous size of this foundation in the Ivory color in my Birchbox. I didn't expect to like it because I'm dry and this is oil-free, but I absolutely love it. One small pump is enough for my face. It tones down the pinkiness, evens out my skin, and looks, well, flawless! Even though it is expensive, I will probably purchase because a little goes a long way.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by CKHerrera

I've worn drug store make up better than this! Made me break out really bad on my forehead and it was too watery. I went from using Estée Lauder because it was "too ecpensive" to this garbage!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Jacqueline5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was to thick and make my face break out. It also made my face very orange colored (I even got a color lighter same thing) The powder made my face to white in pictures and very dry!!! Unless you like a orange face and to break out or a white face and dry skin I wouldn't buy it!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by katherinejarman

I bought this foundation a while ago i liked it at first but throughout the day it comes off. Also after about a week and a half of using it i began to break out all over my forehead which is not a normal thing for me. I would not purchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received a nice sample of this. In initial appearance/quality, I would rate this a "5" easily. It glides over my skin with no effort. No pores. No settling in lines. "Honey" was a beautiful match. I had a beautiful, glowy face. The coverage was great for my redness and broken capillaries.

It stays tacky for a loooong time. Without powder, it did NOT oxidize. With powder, it DID. I can't stand a super tacky face with hair sticking to it all the time - drives me nuts! Alas, even with powder (and primer and setting spray) the lasting power of this is poot! Without powder, it lasted even less time. By lunchtime, I was looking shifty and when I left work, I was a hot mess. What a shame. I would rate lasting power "0."

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by vickygfs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The reviews are surprisingly negative on here! I love this foundation, and I have acne prone, combination skin, so I am looking for a high coverage foundation without looking cakey. I have found that with a Beauty Blender or a brush Oxygen Wow goes on great, and then a quick setting powder really helps it last all day. My main complaint is that it does tend to get a little orange when its hot and sweaty outside, but when evenly put it on, it isn't usually noticeable. The price is really good, especially compared to other high-end brands, and I recommend this foundation to everyone!

Extra Info:
-I have repurchased Oxygen Wow three times now
-I will use Porefessional sometimes, but it isn't necessary
-I have been in the sun about 5 minutes my whole life, and the lightest shade actually works for me
-People compliment me on this foundation all the time!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I got a large sample size of this foundation. I was really disappointed in this product. I struggled to finish the foundation. It is extremely light, less coverage than my BB cream. The foundation comes out of the pump as a really watery liquid. It was not able to build it up, as my skin took a while to dry from the first coverage.

It is a downer for those with oily skin. I saw it add shine to my face. And for what it is, I can easily get similar coverage out of a drugstore foundation.

Overall, I do not recommend this foundation at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by LenaEveline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am disappointed in this foundation. I was looking for a replacement for Biotherm aquaradiance light! foundation as they do not make those anymore. :( This foundation from benefit is light and not too thick too , so I thought it would be a good purchase.. but it does not give coverage at all. The sales girl told me i could "build it up" , but then the color isnt right anymore. I think for women who are having a good skin already and just want a bit coverage it can be ok although sometimes I also find it looks greasy and shiny.

*I have a combination skin with redness.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by jjquan

I really love the packaging but found the product itself very disappointing. It went on really nicely and smooth but it did not last. I have slightly oily skin and I could see it starting to slide and oxidize after 4 hours - I even set it with powder and a setting spray (like I always do), which should have set it really well but nope!