August 30, 2014 | 1158 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

I am on my second bottle of this foundation. I have pretty bad acne scars and blemishes and have been on the HUNT for a foundation to cover, even out and a good color match. This foundation covers ok...it does even out the redness but like others have said it does make my already oily skin even oilier...the only reason i bought it again is because it is the best color match of all the brands i have tried. I would def recommend if you have drier skin and want a nice "glow".

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Sindy93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I Like this foundation a lot,, It's really light and provides light to medium coverage without masking your face ,,it's my winter to go foundation "BUT" for summer i don't think so! Cuz it makes my face get really oily and shiny :( overall it's a perfect foundation for winter "only",,

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by BreeLoudMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation in the summer months. It's a nice, light wearing, medium coverage foundation that is as breathable as it claims to be! The only think bad I can say about this foundation is that it is sometimes too oily for my skin and I look kind of greasy if I don't use my Urban Decay De-Slick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Angelamakeup

I received a pretty nice sample size of this from Sephora and tried it with the corresponding primer stick. I think this product suits dry combo skin which I have. I was pretty impressed with the finish and lasting power. The looked pretty natural and I would consider buying the full size although I would wait for a sale because it seems a little pricey.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by shones22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Been using my sister's to see how it suits my skin as am looking for a new foundation that is not too drying or breaks my skin out. Have the palest shade and it has a yellow tinge to it but thought would try anyway. Went on well and did not stick to every bit of dry skin, not as bad as my DW for that, but still didn't glide over my dry patches. Gave a light to medium coverage and looked like it gave my skin a brightened up effect. Within an hour of application I had an icky feeling on my face. Felt tacky to touch and I was very oily, more than usual. Has a pump action and packaging is fine and if you have yellow tones and normal skin then this may be a good foundation for you. Not for me. Have given three lippies for price but have no idea of cost as did not purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by naralea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the light feeling of foundie while using this product! it doesnt break me out and it lasts. it doesnt have a good coverage tho altho it is buildable. Idk why but it doesnt really go well with my moisturizer so I usually directly use this on my skin and I love the fact that it has a matte finish and doesnt break me out (again and again)! its so expensive tho hiks

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by angelicalivolti

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this foundation. When I first used it, I applied it with my fingers, it didn't work out so well. I tried again with a buffing foundation brush. OMG it was absolutely flawless! Everything it said on the packaging was true. it gave me a medium coverage, a gorgeous glow and of course protected my skin with the spf included. The only thing is I recommend to set it with a powder so it lasts longer and controls the oil depending on the type of skin you have. My skin isn't that oily so I don't set it and it still lasts all day.
I have used 2 full tubes of this and will keep using it.
Hope this was helpful!

Angelica, xoxo

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by lipsticknlinguine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hmmmmm I had this put on me by a mua and it looked good. So I bought a couple of them from the u.s site. When they arrived I found they were far too light for me as they kinda have a Cakey finish and settles into pores and fine lines. I wear it every day (to use it up) mixed with a Clinique super balanced which some how warms it up and makes it more wearable. I like the way it looks mixed with the SB but not sure I would purchase this again

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Carela26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation faked me out a bit. I thought it would be wonderful for my skin type (combination and moody). I put in on, went on my way, and in an hour the makeup had settled into my "smile" lines. It totally defeated the purpose. You know, to be flawless. So I will not ever buy this again. It also, was more coverage than what I wanted; it felt mask like and heavy and my skin felt a bit drier than usual. So, be ware you late thirties, early forties people. This makeup may not be for you. Packaging is always cool with Benefit, so two lippies for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Samdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have compared this to ysl touché éclat. I must say it wins by far! Oxy wow is oil free (water based) perfect for summer days were you don't want too much makeup and the touché éclat was oil based and broke me out aaand the colour changed throughout the day! I used this all summer especially because it has such a high SPF rating and it really did stop my face from tanning! (Which is what I wanted as my face was more tanned than my body). It's a sheer coverage, like a tinted moisturiser, so don't expect it to cover all your flaws and blemishes. I have this as a sheer option for work/casual days etc... And have a foundation which is higher coverage for nights out. The price is low for a high end brand, although the packaging is very light/drugstore looking :/ but at the end of the day it's mainly about the actual product and I'm happy with the brightening effect and glow it gives my dry skin. Also, you can control how much the pump dispenses!