October 23, 2014 | 1335 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Ultra 24h

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I kept this foundation around long enough to try it during different season, etc. Plain and simple it is too drying. Makes my skin look cakey and highlights wrinkles. I have oily/combo skin and this dried me out badly- even more than ELDW. I also found you have to work with it quickly and it is thick and hard to spread.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by lessismore3

Great make up, until they changed their colours!! This foundation came in an absolutely perfect tone for my skin and they changed (without notice and I repurchased the same colour shade, 1 I think) and the second time around it had a pink undertone compared to yellow. V disappointing. Also, whilst I was initially satisfied with it, it does not last a long time. It generally fades off (elegantly) by 12 hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by azmuslima

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

AMAZING foundation! My all time favorite - I have tried many different foundations and have always ended up going back to Estee Lauder's Double Wear as it provided great coverage and did not make me break out or get too oily in the T Zone in the hot summer months in Arizona. The only drawback to the Double Wear was a bit of a mask like finish once it dried that as I am getting older was getting less flattering...Lancome's Foundation is my new favorite and I will not go back to the Double Wear as long as this is still in production!!!

I heard about Sephora's Pantone color matching and decided to give it a try as I have a bit of a hard time finding a good color match. Makeup Advisors always try to give me a color that is too dark or too orange and I generally don't have good results with letting them pick a color for me...Sephora matched me to several different foundations (about 10) and I then narrowed it down because I did not want a powder or cream product. The MA suggested the Lancome foundation since I wanted med to heavy coverage that stays on all day. She applied some to my makeup free skin with a brush and I was very pleased with the results - I bought a bottle and took it home - The next day I applied the foundation with my Beauty Blender Sponge (my favorite method for application) and it looked even better!!! I wore it all day and removed it with Estee Lauder's Take Away and then cleansed with Glycolic Acid Cleanser as usual. This foundation wears well, does not oxidize, gives great coverage, and lasts all day even through zumba at the gym! My HG finally!!! Does not appear thick or un-natural at all - This is a keeper!

Love the pump packaging also so the product stays sanitary!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by spookybeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I honestly can not rave about this foundation enough! Definitely my Holy Grail of foundations. The coverage is a step above anything else I've ever tried. Its so weightless I honestly forget I'm wearing it! The bottle is sturdy and the pump allows for perfect application. The only issue I have is it's also a step about my usual price range clicking in at 45 USD. Even so, it's a worthy investment and a welcome addition to any makeup collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation. It's full coverage, weightless, long wearing and best of all there is a shade pale enough for my very fair yet neutral skin. Unfortunately, the price is way too big. The one true downside about this foundation is the flashback. BEWARE OF FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by chai24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Nice long wearing foundation and easy to blend. I bought 320 Bisque W (matches NC30) which is a shade darker on me I should have gone for 250 Bisque W, I'm an NC25. I use this with primer, it's matte but not drying. I'm very oily and acne prone but this is good.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by xxpopopxx

This was my first time buying a high end foundation and I'm so glad I followed people's reviews and bought this ! This foundation will feel VERY light on your skin, even through long hours it still felt light on my skin, which is what I like to look for since if I don't like the feel of heavy or cakey makeup. Paired with a good powder to set your makeup and it should last for a long time without touch ups or fear of lots of oil.

In my opinion as a "high end" foundation I didn't think that paying €36 was too ridiculous, and at least your paying what you get which is a good quality foundation. One pump covers most of my face, so if you only need light coverage one pump should do you. The coverage I do admit isn't as heavy as other foundations but it's very buildable without looking cakey or feeling heavy on your face.

Overall would definitely recommend this foundation !

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by CarrieNations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was hesitant to commit to Lancome Teint Idole 24-Hour, based on the backlash from the reformulation, but I'm happy to say I like it very much. It's nice to my skin, no breakouts at all. Coverage is fantastic. I do mix it with either a little Lancome Teint Miracle or Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer to cut the thickness a bit; while I love the coverage, I don't typically like a matte or mask-like look. I find that this creates the perfect balance. Right now I'm using 260 Bisque N, but once my summer color fades I might need to step back to 210 Buff N. That's the other great thing about Lancome foundations--there is a good color range for us neutrals who aren't totally yellow or totally pink. With most other foundations, you're kind of stuck with one or the other. I don't have to use very much of this foundation to get good coverage, so I have a feeling one bottle will last quite a while. Two thumbs up.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by glitterbug

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to avoid Lancome because of their limited color range, and was pleasantly surprised when I found they had a shade yellow enough for my skin tone. Nice, natural looking coverage, and luxurious feel. I have some acne scarring and redness on my cheeks and this covered it without feeling cakey. Buildable coverage; SPF. Nice work, Lancome, thanks for noticing us yellow-toned ladies!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by northernwinterlude

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I attended a Lancome summer make-up event and the make-up artist applied this foundation to my face along with the Matifying Silky Pressed Powder in 400 Bisque. I was matched to the Tient Idole Ultra in 410. My skintone also matches MAC's Studio Fix Fluid in NC44. I do really enjoy using Lancome's make-up products but stayed away from the foundations because the foundation shades were very limited and nothing use to be available in Canada for anyone darker than NC 42. All that seems to have changed in the past 1-2 years with the addition of darker foundation shades. I guess Lancome is trying to appeal to a much broader consumer base. I used up my ten day supply of the foundation
and must say that I like it. Tient Idole gives a light to medium finish and seems fairly easy to apply and blend. I didn't experience any oxidization on my face, and I really like the fact the product stayed on my face all day without fading or settling in my pores. I would definitely buy this foundation in the future, however I have two foundations that I am rotating between and they are Estee Lauder's Double Wear Light in Intensity#4 and MAC's Studio Fix Fluid in NC44