December 22, 2014 | 1713 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole Ultra 24h

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Andiec100

I give it four stars only because I think there is still that 'perfect' foundation out there that I haven't found yet, but until I do this is my go-to product! I find this excellent for my combination skin. It's very smooth on the skin, ok it doesn't last 24 hours but realistically who needs that anyway. It does last perfectly for a good 8 hours at least, and even after a night out still looks flawless by the time you get home, even after tonnes of dancing in a melting hot club! The variety of colours is perfect, easy to find a really great shade. What I love about it most is the coverage - it can be easily built up from medium to full. Would I buy again? Yes, I do every time I need foundation! Def worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2013 4:36:00 AM More reviews by si193

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The smell is what gets me. It smells like a heavily flowered garden. I can't handle it much.
The coverage is meh. It covers my spots and redness but I have to use SOOOOO much to actually cover all of my face.
It's kind of hard to build up the foundation cause it's very sticky but it dries and sets so quickly !!

Still Looking for a holy grail foundation :( *sigh*

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Deniserebbert

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So I was super excited to try this make up but really for the price, its nothing special. Coverage is good but as far as the 24 hour lasting coverage goes, that's a big NOPE. I got about 8 hours out of it before it started to get shinny and it started to fade a bit. Also rubbed of on my hands by just touching my face, not a characteristic of a 24 hour wear makeup, and settled into my pores even with a primer on. The color range isn't the best and for the price its just not worth it. You can get MAC's prolong wear and get the same effect for a lil less money, it lasts longer and they have a much better range of color.
This is my second go with Lancomes foundation (different kinds) and I'm not impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by sevafp

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have been in search of the perfect foundation for my oily skin for more than 30 years, with many ups and downs on the way.

I have found foundations with the perfect cover, but slid off my face after an hour. I found foundations with great staying power, but looked cakey, like a mask.

What I have been looking for has been found in idole ultra 24. Ok, let's be honest, it doesn't last 24 hours, but why would I want it to?! It lasts all day, and it doesn't look like a mask.

I use a makeup brush to apply and it dries to a nice matte finish. I do not use a primer. It hides tiny imperfections and large pores. (If only it hid wrinkles!!!!)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by babiiixoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this foundation. but to me every foundation has its flaws.

PROS:
- it DOES stay on for a long time. i wore this 5+ hrs.
- does not oxidize.
- does not settle into pores.
- build able coverage. first application is medium coverage but can be built to full without looking cakey.
- good range of color selection.

CONS:
- settles into fine lines. i barely have any but it did settle on the small tinny ones.
- it makes dry patches VERY obvious. if you have dry skin or dry patches, this is not the foundation for you.

this foundation isn't a foundation that makes your skin look like "real skin." it does look like you have foundation on. but in my opinion, it looks very nice. its good for me because i have acne/acne scars and it covers it fairly well.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by justmigrating

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros: Felt light and smooth. No smell.

Cons: Lightest shade was too dark for my pale skin. Didn't cover my rosacea redness. Didn't find it buildable.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by arsh86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wrote a review previously and was not able to update it so I'm writing again cuz I'm so in love with this foundation. I loved the Lancôme tient miracle but then I decided to try different one so tried mac studio fix then Chanel vitaluimere , ysl illuminating and marc jacobs -all of them were okay there was no wow factor. But when I put this foundation my face looks soooo much nicer- glowy, dewy, smooth. With other foundations I couldn't notice much difference before or after foundation. I don't have major skin issues except little breakout once a while and dryness. So my face looks good without foundation too but this one makes it look so Much nicer. I loved the tient miracle but I think this is better. Plus it's so easy to apply and blend compared to all others I have used so far. And it stays on intact for as long as you can imagine. I'm so much in love with this product! It's definitely my HG! And the Lancôme concealer is amazing as well. I love you Lancôme for making amazing products. I also bought the powder which hasn't wowed me as much as the concealer, foundation and primer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Sheoak

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this foundation for about a month. I was looking for a long wearing oil free formula to suit my combination skin. I purchased the 01 shade which has a slight yellow base which I always prefer for toning down redness. The pump bottle provides hygienic dispensing and I find one pump is enough. I like to apply foundation with my fingertips, despite trying many different brushes and sponges over the years.

The consistency of this liquid is quite thick, but it blends out very easily and doesn't set too quickly. I have a lot of freckles and I like the fact that the Teint Idole foundation doesn't mask them, it just evens out the skin tone whilst still looking natural. It is also quite good under my eyes, not too dry, and doesn't settle much into fine lines. I find I only need a tiny bit of powder in the T-zone with this foundation, and it stays matte for about five hours, becoming slightly dewy as the afternoon wears on.

I have also used it over Stila One Step Illuminate for an evening makeup which adds a fabulous lit-from-within glow. Generally though I just use an oil free moisturiser underneath. It lasts really well and is also easy to retouch (eg. around the nose) during the day.

I'm really pleased with this foundation. It is going to last for ages and in that respect is good value for money.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by lilicansu

After chancing formula of double wear, i was in a search of new long staying foundation. I wanna hive this a go. It is a really nice texture, it gives you a medium coverage. It is not fully matte. It gives you nice silky matte finish. You should def use peeling and your moistruzer before applying this foundation. It has a very nice smell, it smells very sweet but at the same time it is a very nice healthy smell. The only con is that it does not stay on your face 24 hour. I would say it stays like 7 hours. It is in a nice luxurious bottle. I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by katrinaviolet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was so grateful that I bought this product. It covered my post-acne red marks well without looking cakey, and although I wouldn't say that it lasted 24 hours, it definitely lasted through the day without needing to touch up. This held true even when I was walking about in a very humid climate when I was travelling, and I don't find it to be drying at home (I live in a very dry climate).

Although it is expensive, it has lasted me quite long. Matches really well with my skin (lots of options for both warm and cool tones), very nice coverage, easy to cover and blend with a brush or with fingers. I apply a normal coat with a foundation brush or buffing brush, and then take a small fluffy eyeshadow brush and buff in a little more over my more prominent red acne spots almost as a concealer. Then set with a bit of Lancome transparent pressed powder.

Nice matte finish so great for work or when you're being photographed. When I want a dewier look I just mix a little liquid highlighter in before buffing onto face.