October 1, 2014 | 1228 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by aaaaaapril

I love this concealer because it hides dark circles and highlights at the same time, which really helps save time. I'm on my second one right now, I bought ivory this time but I had bought radiant (radiance maybe?) but they were out. I apply mine in a triangle shape and set it with white powder and my dark circles vanish.This is definitely one of my favorites as far as coverage and meeting expectations goes, but I hate the packaging. As you use more of the product, you have to twist the bottom more and more and it takes quite a while to come out so you are often left with excess product on the brush tip. I also find that there seems to be a very small amount of product, as I used mine up in two months. But for $8, it's not that big of an issue, it's just annoying having to restock so often. Overall I would definitely recommend this, especially if you want to shorten your concealer routine.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by makeuplove89

so I just bought this because I cant seem to find a good concealer/highlighter that works for me and so far I like it but its only a one time use.. so we shall see how good it is tomorrow when I apply it with all my makeup for work.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Blends out great using a finger and brightens up wonderfully. The coverage is likely a bit too sheer to be paired with a base with fuller coverage. Unfortunately it can be seen in flash photography so I only apply it to my inner corner area when I know I will be photographed. Not effective at hiding blemishes, may be too pink for warm skintones. Feels lightweight and doesn't need to be set with powder or primed. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by fatttoad909

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Get radiant!!!! The other colors do not light up the areas you want to highlight.
Love how it brightens up under eyes, inner corner, and laugh lines. The pen applicator is awesome, very easy to use and c apply where u need it.
Can't say right good things about this concealer.
I have not tried the one this is a dupe for but it does the job well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by realmakeovers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am always on the hunt for a good concealer. My dark circles are not too bad but, I definitely need coverage. I apply concealer on my eyelids as well. This literally brightens the entire eye area!! My skin is very fair so, I use the color Ivory which matches my skin tone perfectly!! The texture is just right...not too thick or heavy. I would of preferred the brush to be a bit wider. It's not a big deal because I use my fingers to apply it. I think my search for the perfect concealer is over!! This concealer is comparable to the expensive brands @ the department stores. I will definitely repurchase!! Thanks, Maybelline..................

Ok, as written above...I really like this concealer. However, it seems like it makes my under eye area puffy. It's just too coincidental. I stopped using it. I'll try the concealer again after a couple of more weeks. Stay tuned for a further update!! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by niamhallen07

This product was around the 6 mark from where I got it. The product does not do a very good job of covering up dark circles. It mainly is a highlighter and does wake up your eyes, a lot. But one of the problems I had with this , is when I applied the liquid under my eyes, and didn't blend it in INSTANTLY, (say if I was leaning over to get my concealer brush) it would start to make a burning sensation, and quite painful. But other than this an okay product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Mands783

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

L-O-V-E this! Covers up any and all blemishes and gives me a glow without making me look greasy. My only gripe is that the packaging is too small for the price you have to pay. I go through one ever few weeks.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product doesn't really do much for my undereye circles, but it certainly brightens my face and makes my skin look super glowy/radiant, which I love. I swipe it under my eyes, in a triangular shape along my cheekbones, down the slope of my nose, on my chin & cupids bow, and just a little bit between my brows. Then I blend, blend, blend with a concealer/foundation brush, and wow! It makes me look super energized an really opens up my face. Especially when paired w/a nice contour and sheer, peachy blush like NARS' Orgasm on the apples of my cheeks. It made my complexion look super healthy. It didn't totally cover up my undereye circles, which is fine, because with a brightening concealer, I like to put a little layer of regular concealer over it anyway (just under the eyes, not the other spots I mentioned). So I used Maybelline's Dark Circle Eraser right on top under my eyes, and then blended with a beauty blender. The results were great. Very airbrushed, smooth & bright. The one thing I don't like about the packaging is that it's difficult to get the product going with these pens, because you have to twist and twist and twist, and then a ton of product ends up coming out like a volcano, and I feel like it gets wasted. Other than that, I would repurchase this again, but I feel like it should be a bit cheaper. You don't get a ton of product, so I try to use this kinda sparingly. I think I might try out Hard Candy's brightening concealer next.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by lizardfield

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this just to try it out. It's the kind of pen where you twist one end until the product starts to come out the brush at the other end, which is my first qualm. It says it should only take one or two clicks to get the product going after the first time but I have to sit there and click several more times and I can never gauge how much is gonna come out. The product itself is alright, it's too sheer to do anything significant for my circles but I like to use it to highlight my inner corners, eyebrow arch, cheeks, and nose. Throughout the day, however, it gets really oily (I don't set it because that would take away the glow it gives) and I wipe my face pretty often to get rid of oils. It grosses me out when I see the product on my fingers after I touch my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by LauraGomez

I don't like this concealer. I find it too dry, it accentuates every line that I have, and I moisture my under eye.
I like how highlights my dark circles though.
Overall, a concealer that makes you look like you have wrinkles can't be good, that's why I rated it with a 2. I won't purchase this again.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No