Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica

on 7/16/2013 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I thought I would try this concealer because I thought it would be a nice highlighting concealer. I got it in Radiant because I think Radiant is the lightest shade. I thought it would be too pink on me but it blended in with my skin good. The price is way too much for just 0.05 oz. I am fine with the brush applicator, I just feel it's a little unsanitary so i apply it with my fingers. When I first used it I twisted it a lot and nothing came out so I was scared it was broken but it finally came out and it was fine! I used this under my eyes and on any blemishes I had. I thought this would be at least a little luminous since it's supposed to be a highlighting concealer but it wasn't. It was just a matte concealer. It also creased a little under my eyes, and it looked a little bit cakey but I feel all concealers are like that, so it wasn't a problem. Overall it's a good concealer with good coverage, just not what I was expecting.

on 7/15/2013 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i dont like this concealer because i feel like it looked very cakey and blotchy under my eyes and i dont even have dry skin it feels very drying on the skin

on 7/11/2013 11:13:00 PM

This concealer is really nice! It has great coverage and staying powder (when set), but it just brightens my under eyes a little too much for my liking. (I like a matte face)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I adore this concealer!
Pros
-covers under eye darkness and redness around the nose, mouth and forehead surprisingly well for a highlighting product
-i often find with other concealers or foundation that i have to put about 3 layers over my nose as well as powder to diminish the redness (i don't know what it is, maybe Rudolph is my distant cousin) but this somehow covers it perfectly whilst luckily being in the exact spot i want to highlight ;)
-illuminates face without any form of shimmer and just gives you a healthy, natural glow in the areas you place it
Cons
-Price! DAMN YOU AUSTRALIAN COSMETICS PRICES! While in the U.S i believe you can get it for around $7 (?) here the average price is $18! (priceline)
-I took one lippie off for the packaging simply because i know a lot of people don't like having fixed brush applicators on products as it can be messy, unhygenic, often wastes product and can make for a streaky application. I am usually one of those people however with this, i really quite like the application it gives.

Totally recommend this, especially if you live in the U.S or you know, somewhere where cosmetics aren't stupid expensive.

on 7/10/2013 9:08:00 PM

I really wanted to like this concealer! I've heard so many people rave about this product so I gave it a try.. twice!! When this first came out, I tried it and didn't like it. Then, recently I repurchased it because I couldn't remember why I didn't like it the first time. I feel like it is not good for dry skin. It definitely accentuates that. I don't like the way it wears either. It looks blotchy halfway through the day. I would skip this one.

Great product!
Pros:
-great brightening! instantly youthens face!
-nice coverage for blemishes too!

Cons:
-Makes skin look slightly dry-not a big deal!

I will repurchase:)

on 7/4/2013 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is one of my favorite concealers. The coverage is light to medium, but it brightens my eyes so much. I have dark under eye circles and this one brightens them up and makes me look more awake. It settles in my fine lines a little bit, but I have always have some problem with that so i don't mind much. I use it to highlight other areas of my face and it does a great job at that too. I will definitely repurchase.

i LOVE it. i conceals my under eye circle fairly well for drugstore! altough you can see a little just a little bit of the circles, but its not noticable im just going to wear another drugstore concealer under it to give me the fullest coverage. i love it ! it doesn't set into my fine lines and i apply it using a concealer brush, i havent used it as a high liter but looking forward to do it!!:)

on 6/30/2013 2:08:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely adore this stuff! It has great coverage, it doesn't stick into my fine lines under my eyes, it stays put on for all day long and it's also brightening. The consistency is creamy and liquid, it doesn't feel dry under my eyes. I wear the shade ivory and it has slightly orange undertone, but after I blend it into the skin, it matches me really well. And also it's really affordable!I highly recommend it.

on 6/30/2013 1:43:00 AM

This is a very decent product. I use it on the light makeup days, like when I just go for BB cream but I still want my under eye area to look fine. My dark circles aren't bad, so this does a nice job. Don't expect this to cover like a concealer, it's more of a highlighter with coverage. This is also nice to use on top of concealer when you want an ultra perfect look. I use it as highlight on top of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, Cupid's bow and eyebrows and it looks nice and naturally dewy. I would definitely recommend this product because it is good value for what you pay and works well.