October 22, 2014 | 1412 users online

Lips - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by xkillerxcrushx

I like some of the other lip butters I've tried but i REALLY don't like this one. It looks like a nice natural peachy colour in the tube, but when applied there is so much glitter that the colour is lost. It ends up looking grey. The texture isn't nearly as nice as the other colours I own. It's gritty and clumpy. So disappointing since it looked so nice in the tube and in swatches I've seen. I much prefer Tutti Frutti which is a creamy peach/coral with no glitter.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Naikoto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

lighter than nc15, asian
I had seen tons of swatches of this lip butter, and it looked like a nice peachy color. First of all these are not cheap, and you hardly get any product. Secondly, there are these glittery shimmery bits in it that look cheap. The color is this muted, rusty peachy color. I do not find it flattering on me, and makes my lips look like a dirty browny color, and I do not have very pigmented lips. i know a lot of people love this lipstick, but it was not my cup of tea.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by RedHairAndNeonSpirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was dying to get this product since everyone was saying how soft a smooth it was. When i finally got it, I found that it really wasn't that buttery like it says. It's almost as if the sparkles make the whole product coarser. There is a ridiculous amount of glitter in this, and the formula is a bit drying if you don't reapply, but that is to be expected. i do like the color though, that's about it. The packaging is okay, the lid is very cute. I wouldn't buy this again, but it is more of a lipstick anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by veesunshine

I have always hated lipsticks. I have fairly big lips so I feel like lipstick would just be too much. Basically I live on lip balms. I decided to give this a try because a Youtuber has been raving about them

Good: Love the color! It's like my lips but more pronounced. Quite natural. Tube is cute. Very hydrating!
Bad: There is wayy too much shimmer/glitter in this one. The base peachy color is beautiful but too much golden speckles. At first, it doesn't really show, it just looks like it's glossy. However, as the lipstick wears off, the glitter still stays on my lips. Looks weird... Also, doesn't last quite long but it's not a deal breaker for me.

I might buy this again but also try another color to see which one is the best!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 7:07:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

Love this guy! I actually had really low expectations for this shade in particular. On my lips it gives me this lovely sheen with a light hint of coral/peach but still a very neutral warm color against my skin complexion. I didn't want anything bright like tutti fruitti [whatever the orange shade is]. It's moisturizing and stayed well on my lips for a good 3-4 hours before fading.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by sofaloaf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

HG status! After finishing my favorite lipstick of all time (a discontinued lancome bonus gift that was a soft pink rose with a bit of glitter), I was on the hunt for the last 2 years trying to find a replacement...which lead to a huge drawer of lip products that I thought would come close to the lipstick...Until I found this!
Keep in mind that just by looking at the product is NOT the best way to determine if you like it or not...It's different on the lip. The color is a beautiful, soft, warm rose, rather than the "peach" parfait in the color name. Yes, there is glitter, but on the lip it adds another dimension and its only noticeable in a good way. It's intimidating in the tube, but it's perfect on. The color is medium sheer, think somewhere between tinted lip balm and lipstick...It is very buildable.
The packaging is pretty and goodlooking in your purse or bag, and the lid won't fall off.
I took off one lippie because of the "lip butter part". It is moisturizing, but I do have lip balms that leave my lips softer than this. There is room for improvement, but it's pretty close to perfect...
My advice for getting it to work the absolute best for you is to exfoliate your lips (helloooo sugar scrub!), and put on a quick swipe of chapstick before applying it in order for it to look and feel smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Karowin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Not a very unique color, but I like it and plan to use it all. It applies smooth and puts a nice pink-peach tint with tiny gold sparkles on my lips. I would say it compliments a warm skin tone best. While it is somewhat sticky, I'm also not used to wearing glossy lipsticks/glosses, it has a nice natural glow.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by nix19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was excited to try this on as it's the one used in the ad. However,on my pigmented lips,it's just a tad darker than my lipshade. It's okay,looked natural and shimmery. Im a bit on the fence here. I am unsure if I like it or not. Nothing fantastic though.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by ironwoman01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this due to all the hype. However, I am disappointed in this product. First, the packaging is hard to work with. Whenever I try to open the tube, it's so hard to get the tube to slide off. Second, this lipstick has so much glitter and shimmer in it that it's gritty. This product is not moisturizing at all, so a lip balm is definitely needed. Also, this color did not show up as peach on me, but more of a pinkish/nudeish glittery shade. It was my lips but better, but the glitter is so annoying that I just don't like this. My sister likes the lip butters so I will give it to her.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Peach Parfait and as much as I would've liked it, the packaging really disappointed me to the fact I threw it out. The color was quite nice however, twisting up the lipstick and twisting it back down did not turn out to be normal. The lipstick itself was turning and ended up being the lipstick was the opposite direction of the packaging and kept on rotating on its own! I'm not sure what happened but my experience isn't the only one that has had it happened to. The lipstick eventually became slanted that when twisting it back down, the whole thing smudged against itself and made a mess, so I threw it out. Besides the horrible packaging, the color pay off was decent. It's not hugely pigmented but gives a soft peachy red color. I probably won't buy this again as other lipsticks have been coming up and I've been quite liking LeBalm tinted lip stick from L'Oreal as the packaging is sturdy and gives slight color, which I like.