November 27, 2014 | 1585 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Revlon - PhotoReady Perfecting Primer (color 001)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by cnaska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this primer! The texture is great and gives a nicer finish and lasting power to my foundation/concealer. Doesnt break me out at all. I picked it up on sale for a great price but I think it's worth its regular price if someone is looking for a primer that isn't too expensive. Packaging is nice, but the pump tends to have hardened bits and the cap falls off all the time in my makeup bag but other than that the pump design is convenient.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by LoveMakeup4Ever

I love this primer and I give 5 lippies for price, packaging and overall rating. This made my oily t-zone matte. For days that I don't even wear makeup I still apply this cause it takes away shine and oil

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by LaSushay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first primer I've used and I have to say I love it! For the price it works and very well at that. I used to experience patching and oiliness after a couple hours of wearing foundation but this definitely helped and improved the condition of my skin. I noticed my pores were less clogged and the overall complexion of my skin was much better than before I started using a primer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This primer isn't the best I've used and it isn't the worst. I've got to say, it's pretty damn average. I definitely don't get any kind of extraordinary results when I use it. I do like the fact that it mattifies my skin, but I don't feel like it really makes my skin "smooth" enough for foundation. I also haven't noticed my foundation lasting any longer when I use it. This primer is better then using nothing, but I prefer my Benefit's Porefessional or my Hard Candy's Sheer Envy Primer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

LOVE this primer! Finally a primer I can use! I have normal skin that has a slight tendency to get a little oily. My skin hates moisturizers and primers so I pretty much gave up. Before this the only ones that kinda worked for me was the Rimmel ones. This definitely smoothed my face and softened it. However if by no means made my pores look smaller but my pores don't really bug me anyway. What this also did was made my skin look illuminated but still matte if that makes sense. I use cover girl stay fabulous foundation so I normally don't need to blot during day. I was concerned the primer may make me oily which it did not. So happy with it. Primer looses .5 of a lipstick for the not making pores disappear like its suppose to and .5 of a lipstick cause it's far to pricey for a drugstore brand ($18.95 at shoppers drug mart).
If you have oily skin this may work well for you. But for really oily girls I highly highly recommend using milk of magnesia as a primer it will change your life :).

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Beautifulmakeupguru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

At first I thought I would like it but when I put it on my skin it makes my skin flake evn more and made me breakout major on my inner cheeks so I had to stop using it idk might work for different ppl everyone's skin is different so u Won't know until u see how it goes with your skin

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 5:02:00 AM More reviews by sarahkate111

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

OMG HG PRIMER RIGHT HERE!!!!! I absolutely LOVE this primer. I only got this the other day it amazing. It completely smooths out my skin and refines my pores on my nose.

The price is pretty expensive here in Australia, like seriously, $29.95 for a "drugstore" primer is just ridiculous.

I still love this primer and will splurge on it since it is flipping wonderful!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Arganique

The product didn't work for me. When putting it on, it did make my skin feel slicker and smoother, but upon touch I could totally feel the "film"... feels very unnatural...not a fan. Then, when I put my liquid foundation on, oh the horror! It doesn't blend at all. It cakes, smears, and then flakes off along with the primer.

I have to be honest, I tried this product a few times - maybe 5 or 6, every time hoping that maybe I'm doing something wrong, so I try doing it a little differently:

Put on a pea size of primer, wait to dry, apply liquid foundation with a Foundation Brush.... FAIL. Smears, cakes, flakes.

Put on a pea size of primer, wait to dry, apply liquid foundation with a Foundation Sponge.... FAIL. Smears, cakes, flakes.

Put on a pea size of primer, wait to dry, apply liquid foundation with Fingers.... FAIL. Smears, cakes, flakes.

Hate it. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the sleek packaging and pump! The primer is eh.... Doesn't really do anything. Has silicon in it- I heard that makes some people break out. Won't buy again. Ill stick with my rimmel London perfecting primer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by underage

I'm not much of a primer person but I did like this product. One pump covers my whole face and I felt like it helped my makeup blend easily. I liked how it wasn't too slippery or siliconey. I haven't noticed that it made my foundation last longer but that's not why I purchased it. I wanted something to make my foundation look smooth and flawless and I think this has done a nice job! Good drugstore buy