April 16, 2014 | 975 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by jamiecrawford

i bought this foundation for 35 dollars. It was one of the most expensive foundations i have ever bought. im currently 16 and i buy my own makeup with money from my after school job, it was a risk for me to buy something so out of my price range but i thought it would be worth it.
It is the worst thing i have ever used and if you have ANYTHING but dry skin i dont believe it will work well for you.
After about 2 hours this makeup looks greasy and makes me shiny, i have never had this problem before. It also only gives a very light coverage and for how much product i have to use each time i feel like its just such a waist. I use a primer underneath and even a finishing spray to try and make this makeup work but it is useless. i am really unhappy with myself that i waisted 35 dollars on this, i should have looked at some reviews first because a lot of people are also unhappy with it. i am so disappointed as i usually like their other products. If you have dry and very dry skin or your skin is close to perfect then maybe this will work well for you but otherwise please save your money!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is great if you have almost perfect skin. On my skins good day I love this makeup! It highlights in all the right places and makes me glow. If you have regular imperfection such as a pimples or dry patchs I really wouldn't recommend this make-up. It's shimmer highlighter make's for a very obvious reveal! I also found the pump very hard to control, it pump's out far too much product for one use which is disapointing because it just goes to waste.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by LindseyAnne

There is nothing I like about this product what so ever except for maybe the initial concept, which isn't executed properly at all. This foundation is supposed to be lightweight and easy to work with. But it's hard to control the amount that comes out, it managed to get oily just when I tested it on my hand, and it feels so gross on your skin. And the smell of this is absolutely awful. I've tried a fair amount of foundations and I have never come across one that had such a smell that I couldn't wear it until I tried this. It's not a chemically or fragrant smell, but it almost smells sour. Not something that I could wear on my face. The fact that I haven't come across anyone else who mentions the smell makes me wonder if I got one that was expired or something. I hate to be so hard on this foundation, but I just can't find anything I like about this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Kallia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to liquid foundation for the cooler months. I sweat everything off in the summer so usually wear OMC's mineral foundation.

Coverage is wonderful on my skin. I have medium to large pores and this product does not bunch in them like some other fair foundations do. It also wears very well, lasting throughout the day, especially with a good primer. I like to apply it with a sponge and a little goes a long way.

I have always found it easy to match my skin tone with foundation and this one is no exception. I also have the tendency to flush and the PhotoReady helps cover that up well. I really get a great looking complexion using this foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by nrobertshaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this a while ago (December of 2011), and I absolutely hated it. The pump on the bottle was hard to control, the formula wasn't anything special, and the make up felt too oily and liquid like on my skin. It slipped off easily, even during winter.

The original PhotoReady makeup was thicker an easier to control in my opinion. This definitely felt like a waste of money. I looked oily even after doing everything I could to mattify my skin. Oily in January. Come on now.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by MoreThanAFeeling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this product but I just dont. here is why. I LOVE the regular liquid photoready makeup but this is just totally different. OK, I have tried all 3 of the photoready makeups in the same color and they are all different. I have the color shell in all 3. the liquid I think is more pink based, the compact more neutral beigy orange, and the mousse more yellow IMO. now, I have yellow undertones in my skin so I thought I would like this one but the coverage is just strange. It's definitely more oily I think than the others and I come out more shiny and "twilight like" than the others. it loks odd around the eye area for some reason. Also, I find it more pale in color than the others in the same shade. Also, I put it on the back of my hand to apply and rinsed my hand with water when i was done and it litereally came right off. so, I prob wouldnt want to get caught in a rainstorm wearing this...or sweat in it. Idk, I just love the liquid one the best if I had to choose between the 3. I will not be repurchasing this one but I will be repurchasing the liquid.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by MorphineMinx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is a hit and miss for different people. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone that has oily skin, it works best for dryer skin. Personally, this foundation is amazing for me. I'm not one for shimmer on the face, but this created a nice sheen - not overpowering or overly shimmery. It blends very nicely, but colors are iffy and the packaging does not truly allow you to control how much product comes out. Light-medium coverage. Lets my skin breathe while providing some coverage and a beautiful sheen. Wouldn't recommend to those with acne problems or wrinkles.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by aljiya

I love this foundation, it is creamy and glides on the skin ! It made my skin look healthy and dewy and did a great job hiding some of my imperfections ! The only thing that I don't like about it is the sparkles (it's perfect for night though) the texture is awesome better than any expensive foundations I bought before it's a shame they gave it such a low rating I think it's one of the best foundations I tried in my whole life !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

I'm not in love with this foundation, so to speak, but I do like it overall. Firstly, lemme tell you my motive for buying this product- I've always been interested in purchasing a foundation with a fire warning on the back. Speaking of which- this product probably has the most warning labels on a foundation I've ever seen before in my life! (E.g. Keep away from extreme heat or flame, keep out of reach of children, caution: container may explode, do not burn even after using, do not recycle) Also, I was just curious to try the "mousse" foundation. Firstly, it is one of the more expensive drugstore foundations, I got mine for $12. You do not get a gigantic can, it may look like you do, but it's only 4-5 inches tall. However, don't be fooled by the can- you get A LOT of product inside. One lesson I learned the hard way is to not dispense more than a nickel's worth- in this case, a little goes a very, very, VERY long way. I just cannot stress that enough! Even whatever is still puffing out in the dispenser is probably enough to completely cover your nose. At first, it has the consistency of whipped cream when you dispense it. Then, as you kinda feel around, it turns into the average foundation liquid. What I found interesting is that it is very shimmery, and I mean shimmery. You practically see the sparkles in the sunlight- so if you would like the Edward Cullen effect, then you'll love this foundation. I honestly don't mind the sparkles- you can't see them unless someone os really close to your face. It also mentions "light reflecting pigments that bend and reflect light". Those pigments, as a result, give this foundation a very dewy finish. Maybe even a slightly oily finish. So, this foundation is great for summer as it gives a beautiful, sun-kissed glow. The coverage is light-medium- you do need concealer if you want to cover up anything major. The staying power isn't very good- you can easily rub off the sparkles and the product off your face. It says that it's a "Photoready" foundation, but with the shine that it adds to my face, no way in hell am I wearing this in major photos. I'd rate this as a very average product. So in conclusion, okay coverage, poor staying power, shimmery, dewy, pricey for drugstore, and flammable.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Shaylat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoyed this product. It gives my face a great shimmer, summer glow! I also love that its a mousse, so it gives a matte finish. I really enjoyed it, I will definitely purchase again.