August 30, 2014 | 1760 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Moolion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This would have to be my favorite of the Maybelline Color Tattoos. It applies in a smooth layer and doesn't appear patchy what so ever, it is also very opaque in comparison to the others. I absolutely love this one, it's a definite repurchase for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

My holy grail cream eyeshadow! Is the prettiest bronze eye shadow that looks amazing with blue eyes. I apply this with my fingers. The formula stays all day long with or without a primer underneath. This is the best cream eyeshadow formula on the drugstore market right now. Will definitley repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by ShimmerSands78

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The color is a bronzed brownish color. It spreads smoothly on my lids. This product doesn't crease at all for the first 4 hours ( and I have very oily lids) but after that a crease starts forming, this problem is eliminated with the use of a eye shadow primer. I will definitely repurchase, there is no fragrance and it didn't irritate my eyes or smudge

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by melwal22

omg! I love this stuff. I saw it all over youtube and I thought I would try it out. so when I put it on.. it didn't come off all day. it was easy to apply with fingers and/or brush. you can wear it buy its self and it will still look good. if you think you want this product. BUY IT. ITS WORTH THE TIME AND ITS NOT PRICY! anyways.. the only problem I had is that its not as creamy as I would want it to be but I might have gotten just a bad package. it is easy to travel with so you can look good anywhere!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been seeing this all over YouTube and now I understand why tons of people are raving about it. This is a perfect everyday eye shadow that almost anyone can wear. Plus if you are running late or just do not want to spend loads of time on your makeup, this is perfect! I have gotten tons of complements already and it took me only seconds to put on. Also this is my first pot eye shadow that I have ever used and I am very impressed, I would definitely like to try other kinds.
I am not a big fan of the pot style since it can be slightly unhygienic if you keep dipping into it with non clean fingers. But I can over look that since the product is so good! It lasted pretty well without a primer but I recommend wearing a primer if you are going to be wearing it for a long period of time just to make sure it stays in place.
I will definitely repurchase this when ever I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

this is a gorgeous color. the pigmentation is amazing (better than Mac paint pots and Benefit's cream shadows) and considering its price this is a must have! awesome color for summer, blends so well as well. i'd say it's less creamy than benefit's cream shadows but it's creamier than Mac's paint pots overall. a good buy! and it seems it would take me forever to finish the pot!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a great everday neutral and I know I will be using it *alot*. It blends well and, so far, I've only used it alone with a highlight color. Now I have not tried this without primer and I use Avon's eye primer (fabulous product!!) with no fading or creasing after a 15 hour day. This is a great shadow and I think it would look good on almost anyone. Highly recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by sreyes21

I don't know if I was just having an oily skin day, but this creased on me even with primer and powder shadow on top. I am going to give this another try though because it really is a beautiful color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by rachama2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this product! I think this is one of those products everyone would love/suit. This is one of my most-worn eyeshadows and I own quite a lot. So that says something.

It's a cool toned shimmery, brown, almost grayish brown. It comes in a jar, which I like, and apply this with my fingers. The jar has the exact same size as MAC paintpots, but MAC paintpots are completely filled, this one is not, but who cares!

It's a color tattoo, so obviously, this stays on all day. I still use TF shadow insurance but can still creas sometimes, especially when I use too much for better pigmenation or when worn on it's own. The formula is still very blendable, and really pretty when used with different eyeshadow combo's.

DEFINITELY REBUY!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this color. It doesn't crease. It goes on easily. It lasts about 8 hours. It's nice alone or as a base. I love it!