July 25, 2014 | 1784 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by melwal22

omg! I love this stuff. I saw it all over youtube and I thought I would try it out. so when I put it on.. it didn't come off all day. it was easy to apply with fingers and/or brush. you can wear it buy its self and it will still look good. if you think you want this product. BUY IT. ITS WORTH THE TIME AND ITS NOT PRICY! anyways.. the only problem I had is that its not as creamy as I would want it to be but I might have gotten just a bad package. it is easy to travel with so you can look good anywhere!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been seeing this all over YouTube and now I understand why tons of people are raving about it. This is a perfect everyday eye shadow that almost anyone can wear. Plus if you are running late or just do not want to spend loads of time on your makeup, this is perfect! I have gotten tons of complements already and it took me only seconds to put on. Also this is my first pot eye shadow that I have ever used and I am very impressed, I would definitely like to try other kinds.
I am not a big fan of the pot style since it can be slightly unhygienic if you keep dipping into it with non clean fingers. But I can over look that since the product is so good! It lasted pretty well without a primer but I recommend wearing a primer if you are going to be wearing it for a long period of time just to make sure it stays in place.
I will definitely repurchase this when ever I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

this is a gorgeous color. the pigmentation is amazing (better than Mac paint pots and Benefit's cream shadows) and considering its price this is a must have! awesome color for summer, blends so well as well. i'd say it's less creamy than benefit's cream shadows but it's creamier than Mac's paint pots overall. a good buy! and it seems it would take me forever to finish the pot!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a great everday neutral and I know I will be using it *alot*. It blends well and, so far, I've only used it alone with a highlight color. Now I have not tried this without primer and I use Avon's eye primer (fabulous product!!) with no fading or creasing after a 15 hour day. This is a great shadow and I think it would look good on almost anyone. Highly recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by sreyes21

I don't know if I was just having an oily skin day, but this creased on me even with primer and powder shadow on top. I am going to give this another try though because it really is a beautiful color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by rachama2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this product! I think this is one of those products everyone would love/suit. This is one of my most-worn eyeshadows and I own quite a lot. So that says something.

It's a cool toned shimmery, brown, almost grayish brown. It comes in a jar, which I like, and apply this with my fingers. The jar has the exact same size as MAC paintpots, but MAC paintpots are completely filled, this one is not, but who cares!

It's a color tattoo, so obviously, this stays on all day. I still use TF shadow insurance but can still creas sometimes, especially when I use too much for better pigmenation or when worn on it's own. The formula is still very blendable, and really pretty when used with different eyeshadow combo's.

DEFINITELY REBUY!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this color. It doesn't crease. It goes on easily. It lasts about 8 hours. It's nice alone or as a base. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Clo0107

This color and barely branded are my favorite of the color tattoos. I find if you store them upside down they stay creamy. this bronze shade is perfect for every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Hadew1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

While my favorite Color Tattoo is "Barely Branded" (a shimmery champagne), this one is a close second. Bad to the Bronze can be applied as a sheer, subtle bronze or built up to full color. It stays on my lid without creasing for ten hours.
I have always hated eyeshadow--the time it takes to apply and blend, the inevitable fallout and fading, trying to find a color that doesn't wash me out, etc--but this bronze works nicely with my skin tone (very fair, cool-to-neutral), sheers out nicely so it doesn't look terribly obvious, and can be built up to complete opacity. This one is a little more sticky/heavy in the pot than "Branded," but run your finger around inside a few times to warm it up and it applies nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

Love love love maybelline eye tattoos amazingly pigmented, awesome staying power, great as a base I will definitely be repurchasing