Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Pros: the colour is amazing! I love how creamy it is, and how little product you need to get a good look. Easy to apply using a finger (have yet to try using a brush), and it goes on smoothly on my eyelids. Also, if I don't touch my lids once I have finished applying it, it practically sets and then I can rub my eyes and it won't come off! So does it come off easily when I want it to? Yes, with cleaning wipes or a cotton ball soaked in makeup remover, it comes straight off. Love love love. Love.

Cons: Nothing really except it would be nice if it was a bit cheaper, otherwise I have no complaints!

on 6/12/2013 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this about 5 months ago and love it!! It is strong enough to wear by itself without creasing but I like to put all that glitters by Mac over the top! It is a perfect everyday natural lid color! It's not near being used up but I will def be repurchasing!

on 6/8/2013 10:29:00 PM

I've always wanted a shimmery cream shadow for everyday use and Maybelline's Color Tattoo 24Hr Cream Gel Shadow in Bad to the Bronze is IT!!!

The color is beautiful and like I said, shimmery, but still neutral enough to go with anything. I love the consistency and it doesn't crease. I learned that it's better to run your finger in a circle around the shadow, as opposed to digging into the middle, for a good amount to apply. I feel like this can last forever, but I will definitely repurchase when the time comes!

on 6/8/2013 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I was searching for the perfect formula of eyeshadow. Have never been a fan of cream beacause they creased but this is wonderful. its so velvet like almost dries to a powder. i use it over a powder shadow and it is so nicely pigmented. it has a shimmer to it but just to brighten the eyes. i am definately trying other colors, this will last a long time as you only need a litlle and it applies very easily ...love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 6/8/2013 6:52:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Nice shade, smooth texture and good pigmentation once applied. Unfortunately, it creases on me within 2 hours and the colour itself seems to fade quickly, leaving a glitter sheen by the end of the day. I wore it with and without primer, set with matte powder eyeshadows, loose mineral eyeshadows - nothing worked. I also found that the shimmer particles in the product migrate to my under eye area, especially when I apply it on my lower lash line. I have oily lids, but still expected at least 6 hours of decent wear from a product branded as "24 hr tattoo".
The shade and texture of the 'On an on Bronze' is very similar to the Essence Ballerina Eye Souffle in 'Pas de Copper' which had better lasting power, no shimmer issues and costed around 2 euro.
I think I will opt for Catrice or Essence cream eyeshadows in the future, as they are longer lasting and much cheaper.

on 6/8/2013 1:58:00 AM

I love these they are great as an eye shadow base and by themselves. I have so many shades of these. Bad to the bronze is the perfect everyday color. These are affordable and are great quality.

on 6/8/2013 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Since MUA and everyone ever is obsessed with this colour I decided to get it. One, it took me FOREVER to get this because it was sold out everywhere I went!! That must mean it's good haha. Anyway, I went to Walmart and found this for about $6 which isn't too bad for a large cream shadow. I love the formulation of these because they kind of dry powdery so they don't crease easily at all. This colour is soo beautiful, a great and VERY pigmented bronze colour. I use my finger to apply it all over my lid, grab a fluffy angled brush and smudge some dark brown liner on my lashline and put on tons of mascara for an easy look. It is very beautiful and lasts all day I'd recommend this to anyone.

MUA is right again. This shade is a beautiful color with a mixture of bronze and taupe. The texture is smooth, the shimmer is fine, and the color intensity is layerable. I got it at shoppers drug mart 30 minutes ago for 4.99! It makes a nice subtle smokey eye and gives your eyelids a nice glossy look. I'd definitely repurchase for the price....this is a steal! I think I prefer this more than my Chanel Illusoire. I know that the shades aren't quite the same, but I have a feeling I'll reach for this more often than the Chanel.

on 6/4/2013 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This would have to be my favorite of the Maybelline Color Tattoos. It applies in a smooth layer and doesn't appear patchy what so ever, it is also very opaque in comparison to the others. I absolutely love this one, it's a definite repurchase for me!

on 6/4/2013 2:47:00 PM

My holy grail cream eyeshadow! Is the prettiest bronze eye shadow that looks amazing with blue eyes. I apply this with my fingers. The formula stays all day long with or without a primer underneath. This is the best cream eyeshadow formula on the drugstore market right now. Will definitley repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials