July 22, 2014 | 2138 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice palette. It has a nice selection of colors and is a mix of finishes. I use most of the shades. This is a cooler toned than Naked 1. This palette has a lot of mid-toned shades, but is lacking in the number darker crease shades. I don't like that there is a repeated shade from Naked 1. Urban decay has enough shadows in their line that would have fit the palette, that to repeat Half-Baked seemed lazy to me. I would rather they included another darker crease shade in the place of half-baked.

The quality of the shadows is great. Very pigmented and easy to blend. Chopper has some fallout. But tapping the excess off prevents it from going all over the face.

I don't reach for it as often as Naked 1, so I'm on the fence about whether I would buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by veelui

i finally caved in and bought this palette. i love the colors and the shimmers, good staying power, i never use primers on my eyelids (im just too lazy). it has good pigment when putting it on eyelids, but when swatching on the arm, it seems poor; maybe because i dont put enough on my arm to test it out? anyway i do love the colors but if i ever finish it, im not sure i would buy again, bc its just too expensive for me, i love included brushes so i dont have to bring my own when i travel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

So many reviews yet I would like to add mine.

The shadows are buttery, pigmented, the case is nice and sturdy - yes.

Yet I have it since a premiere and I use only four shadows, Foxy, Bootycall, Tease and Blackout. In fact everyday I use Blackout but this is matte black, nothing extraordinaire.
I see lovely colours but at the end for example the glittery rusty shade Chopper I used maybe once. The YDK another glitter- never.

There is too much glitter, too much shimmer and thats really off-putting. It's good value only if you use it- I don't much, I do not regret getting it though. I quite like it but its not a 'godsend' as some YT ''gurus'' or bloggers try to make it look like.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by zurbaby

Ive been using this particular product for months now and I am quite sure what to state about this palette. I'm a makeup critique since I've been collecting and trying on products ever since I could remember. First of all, the pigmentation of the naked 2 is AMAZING one swipe and you're good to go. The colors lasts all day long. I dont really use a primer with it. The only down side are, the colors are quite repetitive and quite comparable to the naked 1. Literally, i only use 3 colors out of this palette. I wouldnt call it a waste though. Its good for clients wanting a more neutral look.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the packaging,color payoff,ect but the shadows are too shimmery and i only use 3 colors from it....i'd rather stick to my MAC shadows

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by stardustmemories

I got this over a year ago in the US--I live in Canada and when it comes to expensive (overpriced) cosmetics, I try to buy in the US and avoid our even higher prices and taxes. I like and use all the shades, my favourites are bootycall, YDK, chopper, snakebite and busted. The quality is superb--I don't even use a primer with them, just some powder (LancĂ´me dual finish to be exact) and I don't have to touch up. I also like the lip gloss that came with it, it has a lovely minty taste and is a flattering colour. The brush is good, not the best I've ever used, but more than good enough. This palette is too big for travelling, to me anyway, plus I don't need that many shades on a trip. I checked off that I wouldn't buy again, not that I don't like it but I just saw the new Naked 3 and I think I'd like it better. By the way, I'm 56 years old and I wear glittery eyeshadow all the time--looks fine. The glittery shades don't actually look as glittery on as they do in the pan.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Amandabambii

This palette is simply a must have! Urban decay kicks MAC's butt when it comes to eyeshadows! This was my first expensive product purchase and I love it.

I have been using it for nearly a year now and there's hardly any dips. The double ended Brush would be useable but I never use the brushes that come with palettes, etc. the Naked 2 has a great range of warm and cool colours that would be awesome on any skin tone or eye colour!

Pros:
- 12 highly pigmented eyeshadows
- smooth, blends like a dream
- colours to suit anyone
- comes with a brush
- can make any eye look day to night
- packaging is very sturdy

Cons:
- some may consider it expensive

If you haven't already you need to check out this palette!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by dawny1980

i love this pallette, it is gorgeous and has a great range of colours suitable for daytime and evening wear. they are all so easy to blend together to give a multitude of different looks. you can basically create any look you want with ease. the colours are stunning neutrals and there will be a few in the pallette to suit everyone and like i say easy to blend so pretty much the entire pallette is usable. there are shimmers and mattes in the pallette so a good variety. my favourites are half baked, chopper, snakebite and suspect. blackout is a bit severe for my liking but is a good addition as you can use it as an eyeliner when doing a smoky eye. the packaging is nice and the brush and mirror are handy. it's a bit big to carry around but the shades are really long lasting and don't really need to be re-applied so that's not a huge negative. the only other shade i'm not fond of is tease as it doesn't seem to last as long as the others but 10 out of 12 ain't bad!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite eyeshadow palette, I reach for it everyday. The only palette I own that has pan showing. I have lots, way too many eyeshadow, and out of all of them these are my favorite. Blackout is most used brow powder, Bootycall (ugh, hate the name) my most used inner corner highlighter, and Foxy my most used browbone highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 5:53:00 AM More reviews by Tinevw00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the versatility of these eyeshadows. Great if ur traveling also. I def will buy it again.