October 31, 2014 | 816 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by dodo4

Loving this palette!Great pigmentation and great range of colours!Sturdy packaging and travelling friendly!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Lisaachristine1

I love this pallette!! There are so many different combinations! One of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

By far the best Christmas gift this year. I've been wanting this palette for ever and i finally got it. i love every color in this palette! the price really isnt THAT bad if you think of all the colors you get and the quality. and im sure this is gonna take a long time for me to get through so YAY im more than happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

Let me start off by saying that I love urban decay eye shadows. Especially these buttery smooth ones in the naked 2 palette. These taupe shimmery shades are easy to pull off for a casual work day to a night out.
It is definitely not the most budget friendly palette at $52 dollars but it includes a mini naked lipgloss and a dual ended brush. And my one huge gripe is that the shadows are not glued to the package correctly. My foxy dropped and smashed in the pieces on my hard tile floor.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Rubymm

I am so in love with this palette. I've mastered so many great looks and the quality of the eye shadows are just amazing! I love every single colour and it's defiantly worth the price!! At first I wasn't sure if I liked ydk eyeshadow because of the texture but once I used it on my eyes I loved it and all the colours compliment my blue/green eyes wonderfully!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

I absolutely adore this palette! I picked up the first one a few months back but was slightly disappointed at the lack of light colors I could use on my kid for everyday looks. I saw this one and it had a very good range of light lid colors. I picked it up and I am so glad I did!! I reach for it all then time. I especially love the matte black. I have been using it every day as eyeliner (using it wet makes it just as intense as using liquid.) Yes, many of the colors are very frosty but you just have to incorporate mattes into your looks and the frosty shades look gorgeous! If you like really dark smokey looks this may not be the palette for you (I would choose the original if you like darker looks) but if you just want beautiful everyday looks then in highly recommend this palette. The packaging is not great but not bad. It feels very very sturdy and would feel it wouldn't get damaged on a vacation. The brush isn't good for much (only because I don't feel that synthetic brushes pick up the product very well) and I absolutely love the lip gloss. Overall I would highly recommend this palette!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I've had this palette in my stash for a long time but only used a few times....till most recently when the Naked3 was revealed. Before the 3 release I reached for this and starting playing around with it. I'm a NC45 in skintone and at first I was clueless as to how to pull eye looks from it because its cool toned. But since I've advanced in makeup application I find myself able to make it work with my skintone. Proper blending is a must and on occasion I've grabbed shadows from other brands to add some color per se (this palette is heavy on taupes). Would I buy this again if I hit pan? Probably so.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this palette on a whim, after seeing some gorgeous looks done with it.
Unfortunately for me, my coloring does not work with this palette (see above). My eyes look tired when I use it. I wish I had returned it, but I threw out the box like an idiot before I even used it. Not too smart!
I'm hoping I'll find a way to mix these colors with some others that are more complimentary to my eye color & skin tone, but until then, it's just sitting in my bathroom reminding me of how much money I wasted on it. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Marney1803

I love this palette! As with most Urban Decay products, the packaging is very well executed and doesn't feel flimsy or cheap. I can vouch for it protecting your shadows if you drop them from a fairly low distance, on carpet but haven't dropped mine otherwise and although I'm sure they'd remain unbroken, I'm not willing to test for the price of the product! Inside there's a large mirror spanning the entire length of the palette. It also contains 12 rather beautiful eyeshadows and a double ended brush, which may I just say is super quality! The shadows within this palette are Foxy, a matte cream colour which is probably the least pigmented in the palette, didn't put their strongest foot first with this shade, it's stil pretty nice though. Second is Half Baked, a gorgeous warm gold colour with amazing pigmentation, as are the next ten shades too! Next is Bootycall, a gorgeous champagne shimmery cream which is a lovely highlighter. Chopper is the fourth shade, a gorgeous warm coppery gold colour. Tease is next and probably my most used shade in the palette, I use it as a simple, swipe it over the lid and go colour and for my brows. I also like to bend the darker browns into it. Snakebite is sixth and is one of my favourites, a gorgeous medium brown with very fine sparkle in, not glitter, just a hint of sparkle. Then is Suspect, a colour which I'd class as gold but it is kind of brown too! It's not a warm gold at all, it's more cool toned and almost an antique gold. Pistol is a dark shimmery gunmetal colour. Then is verve which is a very pretty colour, It kind of switches from straight-up silver to gold/silver. Then is probably another joint favourite (with Snakebite and Busted) YDK It's a light brown with almost a copper tone running through it. Second to last it Busted which is a cool toned shimmery dark brown and is such a lovely crease colour. Last but not least is Blackout which is a matte black you can use on top of black liner to increase longevity or blend into the crease for a dark smoky eye. This palette came with a little mini lipgloss which is very sheer but with a bit of sparkle, it's a tingly minty lipgloss so if you don't like that this might not float your boat.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by melissalovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this palette! This palette and my Lorac "Unzipped" Palette are my absolute favorites! This one is very similar to the original Naked palette, so there is no need to buy both unless you're a complete makeup junkie like myself! haha. The shadows are so buttery and creamy. Besides the Lorac palette that I own, I've never owned such beautiful, pigmented eyeshadows!

My Latest Look!

- Apply Eyeshadow Primer to your lids and up to your brows.
(I used Fergie's Wet n' Wild "Take on the Day" Eyeshadow Primer)

- Mix "Foxy" and "Bootycall" from the NAKED2 Palette and apply to your lid.

- Mix "Half Baked" and "Chopper" from the NAKED2 Palette and apply to your lid.

- Take tease on a crease brush (The fluffy side of the NAKED2 Brush will do) and lightly apply that to your crease. (Try not to use too much!)

- Apply "Snakebite" to your outercorner
(Also known as the "Outer V" shape of your eye)

- Using a smudge or a crown brush, apply "Busted" to your outer V overtop of "Snakebite"

THIS STEP IS OPTIONAL:

I've recently been applying a tiny bit of "Blackout" into my outcorner or outer V to make the look a bit more smokey.

Complete this look!

- Maybelline Mega-Plush Mascara
- Maybelline Rocket Mascara
- Milani Liquid Eye-Liquid Like Retractable Eyeliner in Black
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture (Sensitive Skin)
- E.L.F. Tone Correcting Powder
- Wet n' Wild Coverall Powder
- NYX Concealer in "Glow"
- Covergirl CLEAN Pressed Powder (Oil Control)
- EOS Lip Balm
- Any sheer red lipstick (I use NYC in "Ruby")
- NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in "Cosmo"

Hopefully this look helped someone out! Sorry that it was so long, just felt a look would be appropriate to post for this palette!

Give it a thumbs up below if this review helped you! Message me if you tried this look or any part of this look! I would love to know what you think!