Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/29/2014 4:41:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I received this as a gift from an amazing friend. I truly believe I could trash almost every other shadow I own, and this would keep me covered. There are enough options, matte and shimmer, lights and darks, to accomplish almost any look. The colors are very pigmented, and glide on amazingly. Made sure you tap your brush before applying, or you will get fallout when applying. I use this palette nearly every. There is not a single color in Naked 2 that I haven't found a use for. I can even use Tease to fill in my brows, and Blackout makes a great liner. All of the colors are just beautiful, and would likely flatter almost all skin tones.

on 4/27/2014 2:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really love the colors in this palette. Very nice for a neutral look. My only complaint is that it includes a repeat of Half Baked from the original palette and there aren't enough mattes.

However, I don't know if it's just my palette but I've noticed a few of the eyeshadow pans falling out from the palette as if the glue used was really cheap or the material of the packaging can't hold the pans properly? Regardless it's annoying. I have to stay careful when I open the palette when one of the pans aren't secure and I have to remember to glue it back in, which is inconvenient. All of my other palettes don't have this problem so it's definitely this one. Otherwise it's a great palette, but since it can't stay still I wouldn't recommend taking this on a trip.

on 4/27/2014 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The Naked 2 is definitivly a must-have, with alots of matte or glittery shades that let you create a natural, neutral to smokey eye makeup. The colors are amazing, my fav's : ''Chopper'' - ''Half-Baked'' - ''Tease'' - ''Snakebite''. But they ate soooooo fally!! It is thought a little expensive, but can be affordable for some.

on 4/11/2014 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a fantastic palette. I received it as a gift about a year and a half ago and it is still going strong. None of the shades have broken and even through constant almost daily wear there is still plenty of product left. The versatility of this palette is great, very easy to create simple, yet beautiful, day and work looks as well as effortlessly transitioning to night looks. I love the nude base color, foxy, as well as bootycall, which I use to brighten up my inner corners. It's ridiculous how many looks you can achieve by using this palette and the colors blend really well. The staying power is quite good, and I have oily lids. Definitely would recommend this palette to anyone. A must have for any makeup collection.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favourite from the NAKED -series palettes. A nice everyday makeup palette, that has shadows that work well to work, school etc. with some darker colors you can use in evening makeups too.

The packaging is a lot better than in NAKED1, it stays much cleaner and nicer, and feels like better quality too.

Would maybe repurchase but i belive i dont need to in a looong time from now!

I love this naked palette. It was my first purchase of the naked trio. Loved all the shades. Shortly after, the black shadow chip fell out when I opened it! Hadn't used it for a bit and I was trying to pry it open, 5 shadow chips fell out all over the carpet and broke!!!! I took pictures and hope to have it replaced by Urban Decay (probably won't happen but I can hope). I was happy that at least my favorite, verve, stayed in place! My absolute favorite shade!

LOVE this palette, the colours are pigmented, great quality and last all day. You can choose between day and night looks and mix and match the colours to create natural, quirky or seductive eyes. Colours in Naked2 are more bronze colours and all these colours are perfect for green eyes. I feel that I move towards using Tease for the day which I apply in the crease and then blend out. Then just play around with the other colours! Great product!

on 3/27/2014 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love, love, love this! Mix and match any combination of the colours. With primer colours last long time. Love all the colours although some get more use then the others. And a little goes a long way. Can use this palette for everyday looks or glam it up for extra beautiful eyes too.

I'm absolutely in love with this palette! I got it as a Christmas gift from my mom this year and I have been using it almost everyday. The shadows are pigmented, go on easy, blend wonderfully, and are just over-all spectacular. I have received so many compliments on my everyday makeup, I would recommend this palette to anyone.

on 3/20/2014 2:46:00 PM

I bought this palette when it first came. I just started using it. The first color the one for the brow bone sucks. The best color is blackout I use it for smoky eye. It is a great palette for wedding makeup. Always use it with other colors because except for blackout and the violet one these are not highly pigmented colors. I like chopper and suspect as wedding eye shadows.

Video Reviews & Tutorials