Queen Helene Oatmeal N' Honey Natural Facial Scrub

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, walnut shell powder, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, oatmeal honey, glyceryl stearate, stearyl alcohol, glycerin, kaolin, cocamidopropyl betaine, isopropyl myristate, dimethicone, triethanolamine, fragrance, carbomer 940, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben and phenoxyethanol.

on 5/13/2009 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

You def can't use this product everyday. It's a little too abrasive on my skin. The smell is nice and it's super cheap. I'll prob just use it on my body since I don't think I'll use this on my face again

on 5/8/2009 10:32:00 AM

i bought this when my st ives apricot scrub got to be a little too harsh on my skin. i liked it well enough, it smells nice and does its job, but it seems to dissolve in water? like i'd wet my face, put the scrub on, and it would scrub for a couple seconds but then dissolve. the same thing happened when i used it on my body.

it's a good exfoliant, but the dissolving factor makes you have to use sort of a lot because you have to keep replenishing the scrubbies.

on 5/5/2009 7:44:00 AM

I bought this along with the mint mask. I did find the scrub a little harsh for my skin. My skin is very sensitive so there was a slight irritation left by it. Did notice a slight brightening affect nothing too major though. Not sure if i would re-buy.

on 3/30/2009 12:25:00 AM

I have combination skin with occasional breakouts, but this scrub is the bomb. It smells wonderful! Although it says that you can also use it in the shower, I wouldn't recommend it, because water could collect inside the cap, causing it to smell kind of funky.

on 3/24/2009 5:31:00 AM

Yikes, this is sooo scratchy!! It's along the lines of St. Ives Apricot scrub. Feels like sandpaper on my face. I might try to use it up as a body scrub but this will never touch my face again.

on 3/19/2009 4:18:00 PM

-The smell is amazing, and I would love to eat it =X
-The product isn't harsh on skin like other ones.
-It makes my skin feel really soft and smooth.
-It removes make up well
-Since I started using it my acne isn't as bad.
-It feels really really nice when you massage it on your face.
-I also use it on my shoulders and chest.
-It is around $3, and it is so worth it.

I would love to repurchase again :]

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Works well to brighten my complexion yet dries me out. However it is dirt cheap and still better than St. Ives scrub IMO as the grains are not as harsh.

on 2/9/2009 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this product. I stopped using scrubs for a while because I found that they can be quite harsh on my acne-prone skin, but I find that this one is very gentle and moisturizing. I do have somewhat oily skin, but I tend to dry out after washing my face with most cleansers. This scrub makes my skin very smooth and hydrated, so I'll definitely repurchase. My only gripe about it is the packaging, its kind of hard to dispense with the squeeze-tube style idea, and the screw cap collects water in it if you leave it in the shower. But other than that, overall great product. :)

on 1/23/2009 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Ahh,this reminds me of the summer time.I originally bought it this past summer,I would use it everyday after coming home from the beach to get all of the sunscreen,sand and saltwater off.I forgot all about it,until I was going through drawers in my bathroom.I started to use it again,and I still love it.It gets my face clean without scrubbing to hard.I have tried this on my body,but this works better on my face and neck.When I need something that scrubs more I use VS love spell stimulating scrub :]

on 1/19/2009 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Fine granules in a thick paste. I used it in the shower and my skin instantly felt soft and supple.