September 20, 2014 | 1779 users online

Scrubs - Queen Helene - Oatmeal N' Honey Natural Facial Scrub

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2009 5:31:00 AM More reviews by boo_hiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yikes, this is sooo scratchy!! It's along the lines of St. Ives Apricot scrub. Feels like sandpaper on my face. I might try to use it up as a body scrub but this will never touch my face again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by aleksXbabesz

-The smell is amazing, and I would love to eat it =X
-The product isn't harsh on skin like other ones.
-It makes my skin feel really soft and smooth.
-It removes make up well
-Since I started using it my acne isn't as bad.
-It feels really really nice when you massage it on your face.
-I also use it on my shoulders and chest.
-It is around $3, and it is so worth it.

I would love to repurchase again :]

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2009 3:07:00 PM More reviews by perfectionist_virgo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Works well to brighten my complexion yet dries me out. However it is dirt cheap and still better than St. Ives scrub IMO as the grains are not as harsh.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 7:50:00 PM More reviews by AMD18134

I really like this product. I stopped using scrubs for a while because I found that they can be quite harsh on my acne-prone skin, but I find that this one is very gentle and moisturizing. I do have somewhat oily skin, but I tend to dry out after washing my face with most cleansers. This scrub makes my skin very smooth and hydrated, so I'll definitely repurchase. My only gripe about it is the packaging, its kind of hard to dispense with the squeeze-tube style idea, and the screw cap collects water in it if you leave it in the shower. But other than that, overall great product. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by namissaas224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Ahh,this reminds me of the summer time.I originally bought it this past summer,I would use it everyday after coming home from the beach to get all of the sunscreen,sand and saltwater off.I forgot all about it,until I was going through drawers in my bathroom.I started to use it again,and I still love it.It gets my face clean without scrubbing to hard.I have tried this on my body,but this works better on my face and neck.When I need something that scrubs more I use VS love spell stimulating scrub :]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2009 2:29:00 AM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fine granules in a thick paste. I used it in the shower and my skin instantly felt soft and supple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2008 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Noboho

I bought this stuff on a random trip outside of New York when I was in dire need of some beauty essentials. I actually wasn't dissapointed at all. This scrub exfoliates extremely well. I don't see or feel any dead skin after using this. My skin feels smoother and far more supple. I think the smell is intoxicatingly good, the smell of oatmeal and honey, two things I love, is a really good combination. It's sweet and relaxing all at once. This should be in any beauty junkie's arsenal. The price is chunk change compared to a lot of other scrubs on the market. I'm so glad I discoverd this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2008 1:48:00 AM More reviews by kissmeimacat

I love this scrub! I used to use Proactive and DDF Pumice scrub because i love the fine grains, but it got really expensive. My brother recently told me to try this out and i love it. The granules in it are super fine, not as much as the proactive or DDF ones, but close.

I use it 1-2 times a week and even more now that its winter and i have drier skin in the winter. Follow with some good moisturizer, and you are set for days. Its especially good to get a nice smooth glow; best done the night before.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2008 4:40:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

Pro:

- Cheap at only $3 a tube
- Fine grains -- extra gentle for sensitive skin
- Honey and Oatmeal are very good ingredients for the skin
- Maybe good to use on the body

Cons:

- Smells too sweet. It smells almost artificial.
- Does not remove any flaky skin. (What's the point of using the scrub if it doesn't remove flakes? It does absolutely nothing to get rid of dead skin.)
- When the scrubbies get into my eyes, it's like sands in my eyes. It's very hard to rinse off, and IT HURTS =X
- Poor packaging. It's a screw top, so if you leave it in the shower, water gets in between the cap and sits there. So when you screw it open the next day, lots of water will come out along with some muddy scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2008 1:21:00 AM More reviews by thecheat08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! The reason I got it because my beloved St. Ives was sold out at my local Family Dollar and this was the only other facial scrub they had. The first time I bought it, I was surprised at how much I'd love it! My favorite thing about it is actually the smell! It's so sweet and yummy, it just smells delicious! Which is weird to say but it does! The texture is nice, it's grain-y yet gentle and it makes my skin so smooth! It feels like a baby's bottom! You should go out and buy asap!