Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

4.4

on 3/7/2013 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is most certainly my favourite lip butter, the texture on the lips is wonderful, not too slippery and not drying at all. The colour is a very easy to wear MLBB shade and is suitable for any eye look. And the packaging is adorable to boot! Do not under estimate the versatility of a great MLBB shade to have in your collection!

on 3/6/2013 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is an amazing color and an amazing lip butter. It has such a smooth and soft application and it has a creamy finish, not shiny or glassy. I have other revlon lip butters in other colors, but this one looks best on me. I have medium skin, very dark brown hair and very dark eyes, overall dark features. I have very pigmented lips to begin with, so this comes out as a sort of dusty, mute pink on me, not at all peach like the others have written. I feel that the name description fits very well, its a bit of a browned pink. I've been looking forever for a color like this, very natural! I highly recommend.

on 2/27/2013 10:44:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love love love this product. I wear it almost every day. I'm a pale red head without much pigment to my lips, so I feel naked and washed out without a bit of color. This stuff gives me a perfect rosey nude pout, slightly shiny and shimmery. I love the creamy texture too. Not a huge fan of the packaging as mentioned in my review for tutti frutti, but other than that this product is perfection. I bet this shade would look good on most everybody.

on 2/25/2013 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Where is the pink in Pink Truffle? I was so excited to try it but when I saw the tube the color scared me a little. I still decided to buy it and when I put it on, wow, I had a nice peachy orange-ish color! I do tend to pull peach/orange in alot of lipsticks so I should have known by the tube that this would too. Just couldn't find any pink whatsoever. I also found it to be creamy when first applied but dries up my lips big time. I'll keep it in case I need it for some outfit but I won't repurchase.

on 2/17/2013 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love it. That's what I've been looking for for literally years. The perfect nude, not corpse-like, not too pink, not too peachy, not too brown. Perfect.
And creamy, not drying.
If you want a long wearing lipstick, that might not be for you, but that's not what I'm necessarily looking for.
But for its creaminess, I'm quite surprised how long wearing it is. Of course it's not going to last hours and hours, but as long as you don't drink or eat anything, it will stay on.
I can absolutely recommend this product, but colorwise, because on me it's a nude, it won't work for everyone, obviously. :)

on 2/17/2013 3:33:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is an awesome product for the money. I recently also bought a Clinique Chubby stick and found it very drying, so I returned it and happend to find this at Target the same day. I love it!! It is a very pretty and natural nude-pink color that is so easy to wear. The formula is so smooth, shiny and moisturizing and does not dry my lips out. Not long-wearing, but so easy and foolproof to apply that I don't mind.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

now this bad boy right here .. is my absolutely favorite lippie EVER. it goes on my lips so smooth and soft and just gives them the right amount of color. im so upset with myself i caught this for a steal for 2.00$ and only purchased 1. it kind of hurts to have to replace it knowing that ill most likely have to spend the 8$ that it costs at regular price . hopefully i come across a coupon or sale

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is my favorite of all the lip butters. This rosy nudish pink really lights up my face and breathes life into my complexion. Once I run out, I'll definetely repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a fantastic tinted lip balm. It is truly moisturizing, does not dry out my lips, and does not make them peel. The tint is a real tint -- i.e. it is not richly pigmented and it is not completely clear. In fact, it is a great neutral shade which looks very natural. There was a coupon at HEB for $3 off any Revlon product so I got several lip butters for roughly $2.50 each, which made me do a happy dance. I'm going to get more of this particular shade next time.

on 2/5/2013 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Good moisturizing lipstick! The colour is very MLBB for me. Very useable, nice texture and lightly scented. Packaging is a bit cheap, but oh well... Makeupbag staple for me!

Popular Lipsticks