Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

4.4

on 2/17/2013 3:33:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is an awesome product for the money. I recently also bought a Clinique Chubby stick and found it very drying, so I returned it and happend to find this at Target the same day. I love it!! It is a very pretty and natural nude-pink color that is so easy to wear. The formula is so smooth, shiny and moisturizing and does not dry my lips out. Not long-wearing, but so easy and foolproof to apply that I don't mind.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

now this bad boy right here .. is my absolutely favorite lippie EVER. it goes on my lips so smooth and soft and just gives them the right amount of color. im so upset with myself i caught this for a steal for 2.00$ and only purchased 1. it kind of hurts to have to replace it knowing that ill most likely have to spend the 8$ that it costs at regular price . hopefully i come across a coupon or sale

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is my favorite of all the lip butters. This rosy nudish pink really lights up my face and breathes life into my complexion. Once I run out, I'll definetely repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a fantastic tinted lip balm. It is truly moisturizing, does not dry out my lips, and does not make them peel. The tint is a real tint -- i.e. it is not richly pigmented and it is not completely clear. In fact, it is a great neutral shade which looks very natural. There was a coupon at HEB for $3 off any Revlon product so I got several lip butters for roughly $2.50 each, which made me do a happy dance. I'm going to get more of this particular shade next time.

on 2/5/2013 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Good moisturizing lipstick! The colour is very MLBB for me. Very useable, nice texture and lightly scented. Packaging is a bit cheap, but oh well... Makeupbag staple for me!

on 2/3/2013 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This might be my HG MLBB product. Not too pink, not too brown, not too blue- just a nice, velveteen flush of color. The texture is true to the product name- buttery rich and soothingly smooth. This is a very luxurious feeling formulation for a sheerish lip color, and I appreciate that. Color coded caps and a peekaboo window for viewing the actual product are very nice options, but for some reason, the fact that the cap extends down the length of the tube makes it awkward for me to open. But that's just a minor quibble- this product, in this color, is fantastic. This is a very pretty near-neutral that will flatter the complexions of many women, in a rich, color drenched formula.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am in LOVE this color.

It's MLBB pink with a hint of gloss and NO sparkle. I look like a Noxzema ad version of myself when I combine it with MAC Face and Body, Maybelline Full n Soft mascara, and a light layer of blush. Perfect for spring!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Bought this based on reviews here, and I really hate it. The color looks so cheap and the product feels heavy and gross. I might try the Fig Jam color, but so far, not impressed with the Lip Butter at all.

on 1/22/2013 7:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love this Pink Truffle because it's a very wearable neutral colour for everyday use. It's a brownish pink colour which I think is perfect for fall and for those who are more mature looking for something more subtle

The consistency of the lipstick is creamy and it goes on smoothly however it doesn't have great lasting power, which I don't mind but just to let you know that after eating and drinking it will come off.

Nevertheless it's a great lip stick and I just love the colour!

on 1/21/2013 12:56:00 AM

I like this lip butter, it's a pretty flattering color on me and it is moisturizing. Very pigmented but at the same time on the sheer side. I think the pictures on this review page make it look lighter than it really it. I like the put on Maybelliene's "Born with it" lipstick on and then put this color on top of it to make it a little lighter.

Popular Lipsticks