April 20, 2014 | 1711 users online

Fragrances - Auric Blends - Egyptian Goddess

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2007 7:33:00 PM More reviews by aura_brite1

This is a beautiful,soft ,clean musk scent.Unbelievable quality for the price. There is a reason it's AB's best seller and has stood the test of time. It could work on a man or woman,is good on its own ,but also layers well with other scents.
It smells nice without being overpowering or perfumey,and can work in all seasons.
If you love fragrances, I think no collection is complete without this.Yet if you don't like being overwhelmingly perfumed, this is also might be good for you. A contemporary classic.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2007 7:27:00 PM More reviews by cheapandchic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased a HUGE 1.7oz bottle of this oil on ebay for about 18.00. I LOVE it. It is nice clean Egyptian Musk, that last forever and my DH like this better than my $$$ fragrances.
I particularly like this version because it does not remind me of "head shop"
If you like egyptian style musk, this is a great option for a very low price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2007 8:22:00 AM More reviews by pixelchen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing. It's very very similar to Anamor All That Matters and I believe it's the original that inspired the Anamor fragrance:

....
If you compare prices (Anamor $150, EG $7) there'll be no question about which you should go for. Also, thumbs up for the wonderful customer service at Auric Blends!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2007 11:50:00 AM More reviews by silksk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

so I was looking for a substitute for the superb but overpriced narciso rodriguez musc oil, and i came across this. while this may be no substitute(that is to say, i think they two different fragrances) it's a beautiful fragance itself. it's a little spicier than narciso, and might have what you call a little dirtiness to it in the beginning. but after that, it turns into a sexy skin like scent, and it lasts FOREVER! i can smell in on myself even after i shower. and it's dirt cheap.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2007 8:06:00 PM More reviews by BlackChloe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

o.k. i bought this based on reviews here. I am making it out my business to post a review on this because I was so sadly disappointed. 1st I bought this to replace the Narcisco Rodriguez musc thats seriously overpriced @ a whopping 150.00 that I would swear is nothing but Egyptian musk oil and it very well could be however it's either mixed with something else or seriously thinned out and smells way better.
the musk from Auric blends - smells dirty and has way to much Patchouli in it. It stinks and its not beautiful. it makes my skin itch horribly. Boy was I pissed, Not only did I buy the roll-on in the stuff w/o smelling it first but I bought there large size - I swore I found a nice smelling alternative the real Narcisco Rodriguez musk - but not so. My husband loved NR and I didnt tell him i am trying the musk - he smelled this scent on me and his first comment was "what happened to the NR?" I said I ran out and this is the alternative - " he said go back and buy another bottle of NR that smells good - this doesnt. He's right it stinks but I already spent my money. It really smells dirty. I am not making any more purchases based solely on MUA reviews ever again. From the rating you would have thought this was a sure hit - this was a definite miss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2007 1:10:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I smelled this in the store and couldn't stop smelling my arm. I really hate musks in general, but this is a rare exception. Its balanced out with floral notes. Plus, it makes me feel a little sophisticated, yet girly at the same time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2007 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

Oooh...Auric Blends Egyptian Goddess is a very sensual Egyptian Musk. Now, I adore Egyptian Musk varieties anyway, so I may be biased. Egyptian Goddess is among my favorite versions of the "genre" however. Here's how Auric Blends describes this beauty: "...Egyptian Goddess, combines soft florals, light powder and musk to create a perfume that is seductive, feminine and enticing... Gorgeous indeed! Something else that makes Egyptian Goddess special: it lasts and last, and this is noteworthy because staying power is sometimes a challenge with Egyptian Musks. ...And if perfume oil is not your cup of tea, Auric Blends also sells this sent in a perfume spray...

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2007 10:52:00 AM More reviews by shopcheap

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love some musc-based scents and planned on loving this. i don't hate it or love it, i'm just puzzled by it...honestly, i don't smell anything when i put this on. i don't smell it in the bottle, either. i'm going to wear it mixed w/other stuff, like RL blue, to see if staying power is increased. i wouldn't buy this again bcs. it might as well be baby oil in a roller bottle for my chemistry. two lippies for the price and great service from auric blends.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2006 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Namaste2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a staple for me. It is the best Egyptian Musk I think there is. I would put DSH as a close second, but I find hers to be lighter and pure skin scent (which is not a bad thing). The Egyptian Goddess has a woody tone to it that makes it so special. It does not overpower and it lasts and smells better over time. My best friend had this on one evening while we were in NYC for dinner and as the breeze blew, I smelled it on her. It was not strong, just a simple waft that was so nice. She said she gets so many compliments on it. At 7 bucks, how can you go wrong?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2006 2:56:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is *exactly* the fragrance that we used to wear back in the day (70's, in high school) that used to be called "Egyptian Musk". Love it!