April 21, 2014 | 865 users online

Treatments - Lancome - Visionnaire [LR 2412 4%]

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 5:52:00 AM More reviews by sharontracy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am reviewing a sample size tube that lasted a week. My skin feels oily after applying. As I live in the sub-tropics I could only use at night or it would be uncomfortable. There is no perfume smell. Big plus for me. In the morning my skin is smooth and silky feeling. I am thinking of giving it a proper go (depending on price in Australia) when they have a GWP.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 7:52:00 AM More reviews by condesadepitimini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Well this is pure marketing let me say it.
It is a fair serum, but horribly overpriced and does not deliver.
It is a fair primer (= packed with silicones) and either you use it on top of Genifique (as they recommend) or alone, it will not make any difference for your skin as a treatment. Works as a primer, but tends to clog pores as it is packed w/ silicones.
Of course, at the beginning - the very first days - you love it as it smoothes skin. But there is nothing done on a deeper level on on the long term.
I have used it for 3 weeks in a row but was not really impressed... I find it clogging and heavy. Packed with chemicals.
Estee Lauder Perfectionist is way better (and has much more natual ingredients!)
Your skin deserves better and for that price (around 90 Euros here in Italy!), you can find better products!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 7:35:00 AM More reviews by sixbluemooses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this serum - can even use it under the eyes for extra moisture.

No problems with my sensitive acne or my oily skin.
Love the packaging - air tight so very hygienic!

Overall great product! 5 lippies!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 8:11:00 AM More reviews by spinnaker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh, Visionnaire, how you have rocked my world. You are a challenge to all my minimalist assumptions about beauty.
Others have reviewed all the technical specs of this product, so if you need that, other reviews will be more helpful. This is simply my experience with this product.
I have worked my way through several of the generous samples provided by Lancome. Each sample lasts over a week, so this is a pretty balanced review.
I have used this as a serum, layering this on after cleansing and before my night cream. It has a pearlescent finish, a mild scent, and absorbs after about a minute. My skin looks smoother, nicer, almost immediately.
But the next morning is the miracle time! I wake up looking good. Rested, glowy. It's indefineable. Could I tell you my lines are thinner, my one sun spot less, my pores smaller...No. But I just look good. A better version of the me that went to bed.
I have tried to avoid extra steps in my skincare and have taken the claims of high end products lightly. But this, for me, is worth it.
Yes, it is the most expensive product in my aresnal. Yes, the opaque jar is frustrating as I cannot see how much product I have left. Yes, it is a huge hassle to get to the mall to purchase this. But it is worth it for that early morning look in the mirror that says, "Not bad for 37."
So I have purchased this. And I sighed at the price and hid the reciept from my husband. And I truck along with my Neutragena and sneak this into the mix.
For me, this is it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 5:24:00 AM More reviews by snow_icw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised to see that many people are seeing negative results with this product. First of all, I'm not a lancome fan and never really like any of their products. However, as the weather get hot my pores are becoming noticely visible so I've been desperately looking for something to tighten my pores or at least do something about it. I've tried tons of products and none really worked so with the huge marketing campaign of visionnaire and awards it received from magazines, I decided to try. After a week, I must say I'm super surprised with the results. My skin looks smoother and the complexion is glowing. Pores are also less noticable and makeup stay nicely throughout the day. Actually I'm not really sure what's this product supposed to do but I think it's working. My skin has been looking dull with open pores and small breakouts but I've been using this for three weeks and my skin has never looked better. I know the price is expensive but I've tried La Mer and other high-end brands but this works better for me. Will definitely repurchase if the effects stay.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by fauteuil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I decided that, pushing 40, I would branch out from my usual Clinique and try something targeted for anti-aging.

At first, for about a month or two, I was thrilled -- it really seemed to be making my skin more refined, and toning down the red discoloration. I added Genefique, and Genefique for eyes, which did nothing but make me break out. So I went back to just the Visionnaire, but I'm not getting the same results. This seemed to happen with the Clinique serums as well -- they worked at first but then, blah.

Now in the past week I am getting terrible breakouts around my eyes and my cheekbones -- not oily areas! I didn't break out like this when I was a teenager, it hardly seems fair to have it happen now. I'm at a loss for what to try next, but I'm probably not going to splurge on Lancome again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Ashburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased the Visionnaire Skin Corrector and im using it in combination w the Genifique Youth Activator (i asked for 3 Youth activator samples coz it is too expensive!)

Pros:
1. Prior to this, i was getting an average of 3-4 pimples/month but after using this product in combination w the Genifique Youth Activator, i only had 1 pimple and that was so tiny, u can hardly notice! the only reason i noticed it, is because i was scrutinizing my pores!

2. Nice, gentle scent.

3. Reduced pore sized

4. Settles into skin in a fraction of a second!

5. Clearer complexion.

Cons:
1. expensive. period.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by MariaLee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I"m 45, big fan of Lancome products (Hydra Zen night cream and Renergie Volumetric Lift. So I bought Visionnary with high hopes. Genifique didn't work for me, Estee Lauder serum in the brown bottle did nothing, Revitalift Intensive Night Repair Essence did nothing. Sorry but I've been using Visionnary for 1 month, my little forehead lines are not even looking better, my little crow feet are still the same, my pores are still bad, this did nothing, no even the illusion of a smooth skin that the Perfectionist CP (Estee Lauder) delivered. Perfectionist & Idealist just smooth the skin as a primer, wash the face after using that and your skin is drier than before. At least I can use Perfectionist before doing my makeup for better illusionary effects in some events. Visionnary is a joke really. I tried many serums and essences, the only one that really gave me a lot for good price was the L'oreal Revitalift Face, Countour & Neck (Re-contouring Reweaving Care) with Vitafibrine + Elastine 2X that has been discontinued here in my country. That product was cheaper but the results were way better than these expensive serums. I'm now going to see if Youth Code will work, but the new Revitalift essence is also another bad product. Why do they discontinue the good stuff anyway?

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

I received a sample of this serum. It is packaged in an air-tight container, but it has fragrance. Denatured alcohol, which is drying and irritating, is the third listed ingredient. Definitely not a product I would use on my dry and sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Littlemango

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got oily skin and within 45 mins after applying product my face get even oilier. its doesnt help and no visible effect after half a bottle ( i applied everynight after Genifique) . maybe it works better on dry and mature skin i m not too sure.