November 22, 2014 | 1840 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Lots of Lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by jessica523

I really like this mascara, as I usually go for makeup that is more practically priced. For the price, I think the product is great. For me personally, too-heavy lashes weigh my eyes down and just make my eyes look half shut, so I like the effect I get from this mascara. It definitely makes my lashes look longer and thicker, and I never had a problem with clumping. After using it for a while, the product itself does tend to get a little clumpy, but I've never had my lashes look clumpy. I'll definitely repurchase this product - I love the product and I love the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by s0fieee

this mascara makes your eyelashes look like weird plastic spider legs, some looking at the left and some at right..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by SavannaBurnham

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love it I use it every day the tip or skinny part makes the lashes long and the fatter part separates them it's my favorite mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara. I don't love it. I would rebuy it, but only for limited purposes. The description "lots of lashes" is a bit of a misnomer - I wouldn't say this is very volumizing. However, what it DOES do is lengthen and separate your lashes, as well as help you get to all the little bitty lashes other mascaras might miss. I use this for a more natural look. If I want va-va-voom volume, I use something else. It's alright I guess. I HATE the original Great Lash - this one is decidedly better, but far from being my perfect mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by electricshock01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's an alright mascara. I love the packaging, it's cute and colorful and the brush is nice(but takes some getting used to). The mascara itself is meh. It's a bit wet and also looks really spidery on me. I would suggest running a lash comb in after to remove excessive product and/or clumps (it occasionally clumps on me). But this mascara lengthens well.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 3:51:00 AM More reviews by In2th3night

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because it was cheap and I really needed mascara...I love the brush,,,it gets every lash and does not clump. The formula is a little wet...but it is really easy to work with. I have found that this lengthens and separates beautifully...nice dark black shade , too( I think I got 'glam black', label fell off). You can create thickness as well as length. Directions say not to let dry between coats , keep working it till you get desired look. Looks great! This seems to react to hot temperatures though...if I am outside in 90 degree plus weather...it tends to flake off a little. This is a nice mascara though...I would re-purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by clouer03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried liking this mascara, but the formula was soooo clumpy and wet! It looked really spidery on, the only thing it did for me was lengthen my lashes. Not impressed with this.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by schoolgirl101

The concept of the product was cute, and I couldn't resist to buy this for under $5. The formula of this mascara was too wet, and I always had to wipe off excess mascara from my eyelid from using this. I'm not a huge fan on washable formulas, which made me gravitate toward this mascara even less. Rubber wands are great but the tapered effect on this wand was a little impractical to coat all of my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Babymutt01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Of course this is the 40 year classic pink and green Great Lash mascara. This is a better version in my opinion. The brush grabs every single lash without clumps and volumizes and lengthens them. The packaging is cute and I love the formula. Great mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Saraspring101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I feel that it's very good but you have to take the lumps out by going over like when you put it on it comes off by it self but it still has the mascara look