August 21, 2014 | 1858 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Lots of Lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Gossijay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't understand why I resisted buying this mascara for so long, because it is fabulous! I heard about how cruddy the regular Great Lash was so I figured that this mascara was going to be like that too. Was I ever wrong!

This mascara is great. The packaging is adorable and I just love the little heart. The colours are girly and fun. The brush scared me like crazy, I wasn't sure if working with it was going to be easy, but it was! I can even get my lower lashes and inner corners!

This mascara is nice and dark, with a stellar formula. It lengthens my lashes, thickens them and seperates them nicely! It's everything I ever wanted in a mascara. And the nicest thing is the brush is so easy to use! Just a few swipes and you're done!

I will definitely repurchase!

Update: November 1st 2013

Currently I'm on my second tube of this stuff and that alone speaks for itself. This is my new Holy Grail mascara. Nothing else is this inexpensive, with this much product and works as well as this mascara. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by laurenmarieXCIX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. it isn't one that you have to wait around for it to get better and dry up a little ,its really good as soon as you get it! I love the brush. Its the only mascara wand I like using in my inner and outer corners and on my lower lashes. You can get everywhere! And I love this brush because it seperates, volumizes, and lengthens. It does everything! And I have short lashes and yes it still works on me! Just remember because the wand does come to a point at the end, you're gonna wanna get the excess mascara of the tip so it won't start clumping up! This mascara is fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2013 7:42:00 AM More reviews by Nikki_L

This stuff is good. Great lash gets a bad rap. I have finally found my HG mascara in blackest black.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by wabuaita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite mascara! It's not expensive and it does what I want it to. It's never made my lashes clump, and it makes them long and thick without looking fake. The trick is that you have to use the flatter side of the wand.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by masamim10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've had a difficult time with mascara, and honestly speaking, this has been the best one for me so far.
I have tried covergirl to lancome to dhc. Being a student, I cannot afford to habitually buy dior like the lady at sephora recommended for me.

Being upset and confused, I honestly just bought this because it was the cheapest one at Target and the packaging was cute. I was pretty jaded about mascara by then, so I honestly just didn't care and was just getting it for the sake of having mascara.

But it turns out this was the right mascara for me! It goes on easily, the brush is easy to use, and although it clumps a little, it's not a big deal as long as you comb it out.
It gives me a lot of lash length, and I have gotten many compliments for it.

I will definitely be buying this again. Because of this mascara, I've started buying lots of maybelline stuff. Their stuff is cheap but nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by mswoyer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the brush! It's got a really unique shape that thickens and lengthens your lashes beautifully!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by sincle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have thin, short eyelashes that point straight down. I need a volumizing mascara, and this was not it. It does, however, provide a lot of length. Clumps up a bit, but I think it'd work fine if you combed it through. It has a very wet formula. I will admit that I love the applicator though. It's tapered, with a pointy end and a fat end. Overall nice mascara, but would not purchase again because it's not for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by curlycolor

Maybe it's the apocalypse......human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria! Or maybe not. But it feels almost as unreal because I now actually like Maybelline Great Lash (Lots of Lashes).

The hairy, cone-shaped little brush is weird but cute, and that sucker can get in there and get every single lash. It's a bit more tricky on your lower lash line.....if you go too close to the inner corner with the pointy end, you'll hit your nose, so I find it easier to wiggle back and forth, up and down with the fat end. The result is excellent. A few swipes with a metal lash comb, and you're done. And no smudges. Just be sure not to let it dry in between coats.

I tried the old Great Lash when I was a kid, and since then I've thought it was a some kind of hoax or trade joke...."Let's give em an empty tube and tell em it's mascara." Props to Maybelline, though....the new Lots of Lashes is a HUGE, HUGE improvement. You should try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by agomez10

I loved the first great lash for years. When they came out with this I was really excited. However I hated it... felt like it was to wet and just nothing what I remembered of the first great lash. I just put it up in my makeup box and left it a lone for a long time...I decided one day at home doing nothing to give it a try because letting mascara sit for a while seems to help the formula so... I was surprised when I applied it..gave me volume did clump and length. I love it.. if I were to buy it again and I would... I'd open it... and let it sit a while again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

doesn't make my lashes look good at all and the shape of the brush is kind of weird and i don't find the shape of the brush is very helpful at all. there are other drugstore mascaras that are much better