Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes

3.5

Aqua (Water) , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Cera Alba (Beeswax) , Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax) , Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum) , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , PEG , PPG-17 , 18 Dimethicone , Steareth-20 , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Simethicone , Disodium EDTA , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Panthenol , May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) , CI 77007 (Ultramarines) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , Mica , CI 75470 (Carmine) , CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) , CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) , CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) , CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 8/25/2013 12:45:00 AM

Literally my FAVORITE mascara. Better than the rocket which is one of my favorites. Even better than They're Real by benefit! The wand makes it so easy to grab even the inner lashes. This makes my lashes look FAKE! It's pretty inexpensive too. I think I got mine for like $5 at target!

on 8/20/2013 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I hated this mascara, the only thing I liked about it was the colours of the bottle haha it called out to my inner princess.
anyways, it was way to watery, clumpy and the 'new' brush is a disaster! its tiny and just doesnt work with its irregular shape. Whenever I used this mascara I ended up running the brush of covergirl's lashblast through the mess it made. ick
Probably the only reason I chose to buy it was that I got two mascaras for the price of one the other being covergirl which I love.

on 8/15/2013 8:52:00 PM

I like this mascara. It claims that it adds volume, but for me it adds length. It wasn't wet of watery like The original great lash. It conditioned my lashes and made them feel really soft.

on 8/12/2013 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm not sure why this has so many bad reviews but this is the best mascara I have ever owned, even compared to more expensive ones. My lashes are long and full and it is just a perfect mascara!

on 8/11/2013 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The wand is too small and it takes you forever to do a basic mascara routine! It's ok for bottom lashes.. But I didn't spend $6 on a bottom lash mascara. If you don't have 10 minutes to spend every morning on mascara, don't buy this

on 7/31/2013 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Decent

on 7/26/2013 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I liked it a lot at first , The comb has an earth shape and the tip allows you to easily reach for the inner lashes. However, I found this made the lose my lashes...My sister also found that when she used it. I can't recommend this for that reason even if I did not dislike the effect.

on 7/22/2013 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara! I have it in the brown shade. It took me a bit getting used to with the differently shaped brush, but now it's super easy to use. The part with the shorter bristles is good when I want to get near the inner corner of my eye or add extra volume. The long bristles are good at separating and lengthening. This mascara is super versatile, you can cam a really natural look or build up more dramatic looking lashes. Normally mascara will smudge on my lower eyelid (I only put it on my upper lashes but for some reason it transfers to my lower lid right under the lash line) but this doesn't smudge on me. Plus I like that it isn't too hard to remove with just soap and water. The price is great and I think the tube is pretty cute, too. I would definitely repurchase this if I ran out. I like this better than my benefit mascara and various loreal mascaras i have tried.

i absolutely LOVE this mascara. The wand is really nice but i hate the fact that a lot of product is at the pointy part of the wand. The wand lets you get every lash but the consistancy is a LITTLE too wet, but not bad tho. I think it flakes a little but again, nothing too bad. Really amazing for its price. i would buy it even if it was double the price. Definitly recommend

on 7/17/2013 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Didn't like this mascara. The formula was too wet and it didn't do anything for my lashes but make them darker. The brush is also too sparse and stiff which made it hard to coat my lashes. My lashes are medium length and are not full but not sparse, also my eyelashes barely have a curl and go straight out.