December 21, 2014 | 1786 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

UPDATE 5/29/14:
Ok, so perhaps I was overly harsh in my initial review. I've played around with this mascara some more and discovered the trick to making it work: Use a tissue to wipe off all excess product from the wand before using. This does away with the clumping issue. My lashes are lengthened and somewhat thicker looking. At this price point, this is a great product. I hope that as it dries out, I can use the mascara straight out of the tube and won't need to wipe the wand before applying.

-----

ORIGINAL REVIEW:
This is one of the worst drugstore mascaras I've used. Thankfully it's cheaper than most drugstore items and I never throw things out, but I will probably throw this mascara out after two uses because it's absolute crap and pisses me off so bad when I use it.

This is a wet mascara, so it clumps on my lashes and smudges and smears on my eyelids. Ain't nobody got time for that! I'm getting upset just thinking about how ugly and smudgy this mascara gets. As for its volumizing claims, it did nothing to plump up my lashes. If anything, they made them look like spider legs.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Bunnieskat

OMG love this!!!! I'm blessed with long lashes so any mascara will make my lashes look good (knock on wood) , but some mascaras with the he weird wands are so hard to apply and don't reach all my lashes and have a grey ish tint ...this is super black and the brush is so easy to use and the packaging is great , not to mention the price !!!!! It's inly 2.99 !!! I don't have to spend 9-12 bucks on mascaras anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by ladykay09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good masacara. It's really a must have in your collection. It doesn't clump your lashes and does just what its supposed to do. And its only $2.99 at Kmart.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by woahhitsmariaa

best mascara ever. gives me great volume & length not clumpy, and keeps a curl all day! my hg mascara :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Vaintelle

I love the price of this mascara, only $3 at your local Walgreens, it's so affordable! This mascara isn't thick but if you apply more than two layers, your lashes start to clump (which I don't mind). This mascara gives you that fake-looking jet black lashes, and is not waterproof. If you wear this mascara for more than an hour, the mascara flakes a bit, which is why I carry some Q-tips and a bottle of baby oil (to remove the flaked-off mascara). This mascara lasts for a decent amount of time and gives me that extreme, thick lashes image that I want since mine are barely visible. Overall, this mascara cannot be used on rainy days and you must carry some form of makeup remover if you're going to wear the mascara for more than an hour (just reapply the mascara after 3-4 hours). I'm not much of a mascara user but this mascara makes my eyes look bigger, which is enough to satisfy me. Just a heads up, your lashes will feel a bit stiff after the mascara has dried on your lashes. But it isn't really as much of a bother as the flaking part. I'll buy this mascara again during autumn and winter (as for the other seasons, the humidity in summer will smear it and the rain in spring.... Well, you know what happens).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Christac3698

Holy Moly!!!! Are you serious??? This mascara at a $2.99 price point at Walgreen's??? Um, check and check and amazing! I am a wet mascara type of girl, and this fits that to a tee... In addition, my lashes do not need assistance with lengthening, I really look for the volumizing effect in my mascaras.

I've spent years using high-end mascaras (which I still do use Mally and Lancome), but really for my everyday mascara this saves me tons of money!!!! Give it a try, if you don't like it, you really aren't out that much $.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by gulimba

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a mascara! nothing compares

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is amaziiiing. Yes, I agree with others who say that it is wet, but I personally don't find it too wet. I like the consistency, as you have more time to work with it. I used to use two different mascaras at the same time to get big lashes, but after discovering this, I only have to use one! One coat and my lashes are visibly longer, has more volume and a nice curve. I use three coats to get massive, beautiful lashes, as I like when it looks like I am wearing false eyelashes, but in reality, two coats would also be enough. Seriously, where has this product been my entire life? I've been searching for years for a perfect mascara. Search is officially over! I am already planning on ordering more from amazon (I don't live in the US). Love it! Recommended!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by brandytodd12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay so I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara!
You really cannot beat the price its like a whopping $4 at walgreens or kmart, and it really does do a decent job for the price.

However I have been using this for 8-9months now and every single tube I get is wayyy to 'wet'. (Sorry the only word I can think to describe it.) So literally every morning before I put my mascara on I have to grab a piece of tissue and dab of all the access black mess before I can apply to my lashes or it will be a hot mess. Trust me I've tried just going for it and it doesn't work. I'm actually surprised to not see anyone else mention this.

Anyways, after I get the access off it does do a decent job. It definitely makes my lashes stand out and does not flake since it is not a dry formula at all. You do have to apply slowly so your lashes are not gooey sticks. I almost wonder if the old bottles of this were a different formula because I heard about this mascara from a youtube guru and I heard her mention in a recent video that she thought the tubes were more runny now.

So yes it does give definition and volume, some length, but the cons are it is messy, hard to fully get off at night, as it is a wet formula. Like I said I have been using this for 8-9 so I have been going back to it, maybe just the price that keeps me, but I am looking for a new mascara now as it is too time consuming in the morning to have to dab off access mascara before applying.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

This is a great drugstore mascara.
Super affordable and is better than most high end mascaras.
If you want more of a natural look just swipe it on your lashes once.
If you are looking for a "diorshow" type of look, keep coating your lashes.
After 3 coats it gives you nice thick, dark lashes.
The only down side is if you have really oily skin, it might transfer onto your brow bone at the end of the day.

**PS- this is sold @ Walgreens!**