July 29, 2014 | 1731 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Candy EDP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While gourmands usually are not my thing I like this a lot. I received a sample at sephora and it was not sickly sweet like some other gourmand scents, I purchased a bottle for my stepdaughter and she is in love with it. Its sweet but light

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by JuliaLikesPerfumes

lasting power could be longer for an EDP but the smell is sooo girly , playful and cheerful yet soft and innocent....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by paneradfisk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this. Yes, I'm also one of those girls who like Miss Dior Chérie and Viva la juicy - but I also really love Chanel Coco, Dior Diorissimo and Guerlains' scents so I'm not one who's particularly drawn to all sweet things - it has to be good!

As I said a perfume needs to be more than sweet to appeal me. Candy is, for me, like a less sickenly sweet version of Pink Sugar. For me this is a warm, burnt caramel scent... kind of like butterscotch and vanilla, but still not sickenly sweet, but kind of warm and cozy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by GirlieGirl5

I do not love all gourmands, but I love this one. I received a sample in a swap and just had to get a full bottle. It is very expensive, but I love it. It kind of reminds me of Pink Sugar mixed with Escada Magnetism, with a touch of spice thrown in. I love the adorable bottle. It is now sold at Sephora, yay!! I wanted to add, I know a lot of people have complained about lasting power, but this perfume is 9+ hours and going strong on me! My skin sucks the life out of many perfumes, so maybe it depends on chemistry.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

cute bottle but what a boring scent. similar to pink sugar.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am terrible at describing fragrances. I just know that I really love this scent - it seems like scent to wear in cool weather.

This was my favorite for awhile, but I am a little bored with it now.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Ceesaroni

I love this fragrance! Big name brands usually don't smell all that nice to me but this one..yessss. It has a subtle sweet smell to it all while smelling classy. It's a bit tricky to describe because of the conflicting mix but all in all, I would definately purchase if not for the hefty price tag :[

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have so many perfumes already it seems unfair of me to put "no" just because something is not distinctive enough for me to purchase. This a nice slightly burnt caramel with floral musk. Something sharp in it does not mix well with my skin, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by cyberhd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sephora was giving away a sample for a $30 order online and I had to try this perfume its Prada after all. I agree with other reviews it does not have a staying power. It smells nice and light which I really like but I wish I could smell it on me longer than a couple of hours. I have to see if Sephora also have the matching lotion so I can layer. Or maybe apply vaseline on my pulse points b4 spraying it on for staying power. I have to experiment different ways. If not I wont buy the full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to find this at Macy’s since it sounded like something I would wear. Many reviews state that it is a gourmand fragrance that smells like vanilla or caramel. Unfortunately, I didn’t get that on my skin. It still was gourmand fragrance, but more spicy than sweet. Sorry Prada, this just isn’t for me.