December 21, 2014 | 721 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Candy EDP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by shopaholick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love sweet fragrances and had high hopes on this fragrance as I have loved some fragrances by Prada (non sweet ones) and loved them - unfortunately on me it smelt like burnt/smoky kitchen cleaner - if there is such a things- I know friends who love this scent and it works for them- for me it did not.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by tessture

A light pinkish sweet fragrance with incense notes. This has an added powdery edge that I like and my husband dislikes. Sweet, powdery candy with a touch of floral impression, probably from the synthetic musk and powder notes. I rather love it, but we'll see if I end up getting it depending on how much my man really hates it...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVEEEEEE this fragrance!

I bought this mainly for the bottle, I never smelt it before.

I just got it in the mail today, and I LOVE IT!

It smells sooooo yummy!

Elegant, but it smells like candy musk sticks!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by deviationk

I bought this perfume because I loved the smell. and then when I sprayed, the scent lasted for 2 hours.
disappointing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Emily0816

I love sophisticated, rich-smelling scents and wasn't expecting to like a scent called "Candy" - stripper perfume, anyone? - but I did. It smells fun and decadent, with heavy notes of caramel, and drys down into sophistication as if someone had dropped that caramel into a glass of champagne. It may be too delicious for work, but if you want the person next to you to feel like licking you, I'd go with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Whiffnotes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally, a perfume that is true to its name: a real arm candy. Aside from it being the only Prada I can afford, I like that Candy does not pretend to be anything else. I found myself sniffing my wrist the whole time, savoring all the goodness of one of my favorite tastes and scents (caramel), without the guilt.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the way this perfume smells. It is sweet and and sophisticated. It is a really happy warm scent. It's staying power could be better but it is definitely one of my favorites.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by achen4

I think this is the most delicious fragrance I purchased this year. It reminds me of hot caramel sauce on top of a sundae. It's warm, sensual, and grown-up. Perfect for cooler seasons or date nights. My boyfriend thought I smelled like a cupcake!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by mom2justynsarah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I so wanted to love this perfume. But when I sprayed it on, all I got was the scent of playdough..yuck!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by oinkbad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this perfume smells divine but it does not last so it's pointless and a waste of money. i'm disappointed and wish i would have read more reviews before spending so much money on it