April 23, 2014 | 1919 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Candy EDP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Ceesaroni

I love this fragrance! Big name brands usually don't smell all that nice to me but this one..yessss. It has a subtle sweet smell to it all while smelling classy. It's a bit tricky to describe because of the conflicting mix but all in all, I would definately purchase if not for the hefty price tag :[

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have so many perfumes already it seems unfair of me to put "no" just because something is not distinctive enough for me to purchase. This a nice slightly burnt caramel with floral musk. Something sharp in it does not mix well with my skin, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by cyberhd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sephora was giving away a sample for a $30 order online and I had to try this perfume its Prada after all. I agree with other reviews it does not have a staying power. It smells nice and light which I really like but I wish I could smell it on me longer than a couple of hours. I have to see if Sephora also have the matching lotion so I can layer. Or maybe apply vaseline on my pulse points b4 spraying it on for staying power. I have to experiment different ways. If not I wont buy the full size.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to find this at Macyís since it sounded like something I would wear. Many reviews state that it is a gourmand fragrance that smells like vanilla or caramel. Unfortunately, I didnít get that on my skin. It still was gourmand fragrance, but more spicy than sweet. Sorry Prada, this just isnít for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 5:26:00 AM More reviews by Nocturnefata

There are few things is the world I truly hate, this may be one of them. Instant migraine inducing burnt sugar syrup so sweet and so strong it's making me queasy. I'm sure part of this is just my chemistry but this smells like a toilet bowl cleaner I used in the 80's. I've only worn it for an hour and am about to scrub it off due to the migraine so I can't attest to it's development. Sad this is horrid on me as I've been waiting to try it for so long!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by rosarita

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been wearing and enjoying Candy all summer. I'm not much of a gourmand lover but this has really won me over. There are caramel, toasted sugar and vanilla notes, but rendered with a light hand so that the overall effect is crisp, light and sophisticated. It's appropriate in any setting, lasts a decent amount of time and has got me lots of compliments. Everyone who smells it loves it.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by houstontexas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My new FAVE fragrance. A million and one people (women and men) asked what I was wearing at work and when I went out to dinner one evening. It's sweet, but not overbearing. It's sexy and really LASTS for a long time! If you want to smell like heaven this is it! At first splash in the store, I didn't really like it. But as it settled and I got the real smell of it, it is WONDERFUL!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by jenryan82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another great gourmand fragrance! It is sweet without being disgusting sweet or causing headaches. It wears well and you will receive a lot of compliments wearing this perfume.

I actually didn't like this perfume at first smell, I thought it smelled like pure caramel sugar and was way too strong. Then I realized that's because someone went spray happy in Nordstrom and it was overbearing.

I went back later and smelled it again and thought it was divine. I've already bought a second bottle. I will wear this fragrance as along as Prada makes it.

It loses points on the bottle though. It is weird shaped, so you need a different type of atomizer if you plan on carrying this scent in your purse. I use the FLO perfume atomizer for this scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Argogirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Weirdly addicted to this scent. Can't walk by the bottle without spraying it on my hand just for random sniffing (which is bad because I will be out before I know it and this stuff is EX-PEN-SIVE!!!) Like a grown up Pink Sugar. Prada Candy = Pink Sugar for grown folks. Not to turn off those people who don't like Pink Sugar -- just smell it and see. Sweet but not overbearing IMO. Sexy sweet. Bottle is very glamourous.

I gave it low points on packaging because although the spray nozzle is unique and fab I CANNOT take it off to use my beloved Travalo!!!! Therefore, I cannot take this scent with me to touch up throughout the day...tis a crying shame.

Lotion helps with staying power. Very expensive (even the samples are blasted expensive!) but -- worth it.:)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Beautygirl48

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I may have a new favorite fragrance!! I just tried the Prada Candy fragrance and I'm completely obsessed! It smells very young which is one of the things that I look for most when I'm fragrance shopping. It definitely smells like candy but its not overkill. It actually very sweet and pleasant. I think I will be wearing this one for a while.