Prada Candy EDP

3.5

Prada Candy is a new fragrance by Prada to be launched in August 2011. The composition includes an elegant mix of musks in the top, a sensual balsamic vanillic accord of benzoin in the heart and sweet modern caramel in the base of the fragrance.

Really nice and sweet for teens like me but it is a little tab too powdery and strong for me. I think this is more suitable for mature woman. But i really like this for night time or for dinning as it smells sophisticated and higher-end!

on 1/5/2013 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Attracted by reviews of a combination "powder meets caramel candy goodness"....I had been wanting to try this out since first hearing about it, and finally did so yesterday while at the Macy's counter. I then walked around the mall for an hour or two, debating whether or not to return to make the purchase. I actually liked the initial spray, which to me was not overpowering at all and only slightly sweet. Problem being, shortly afterwards the scent was practically nonexistant on my skin. So I pass.... nice scent... while it lasts.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

My husband got this for me for Christmas and I am in love with it. It is so warm and inviting and not one bit overly sweet. I don't care for scents that are sickeningly sweet, so ironically I end up loving a perfume called Candy! but it is amazing, I highly recommend going and giving it a sniff!

on 1/4/2013 11:46:00 AM

I absolutely love this fragrance!!! It is pure Candy sophistication :) I detect the caramel note & enjoy it a lot! This beauty isn't your average cheap smelling sweet scent, it is very complex & people always compliment me while wearing it, I first discovered this beauty on a magazine add, it was love at first sniff, I just purchased my second bottle last month & will keep buying it despite the prize because it is worth it! A lot of ppl say lasting power is poor but on me it lasts for 8hrs & I can still smell it on my clothes the next day :) this perfume is wonderful & it somehow reminds me of lipstick, a yummy expensive, sweet one that is!

on 1/4/2013 11:26:00 AM

My favourite perfume of all time, perfect for winter, snuggled indoors watching a film with hot chocolate in your favourite sweater, very comforting yummy scent. Rich yet soft, powdery with underlying smooth caramel. Beautiful scent. Only wish it lasted longer. On me I get a few hours at most. I have purchased this twice and will keep on doing so despite the price because it is such a beautiful sweet scent. The body lotion is amazing too, not as rich as the scent, a little more candyfloss sweet but lasts a good time and is very thick texture.

I would give this a 5/5 but for the lasting power.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This perfume was recommended to me by a dear friend, who smelled it and instantly thought of me. She brought a sample back for me from the shops, and upon smelling it, I agreed. I myself would have never gravitated towards a perfume called Candy, but upon smelling it I had to buy a bottle!

This is a caramel-y scent, with musky oriental notes, which resonate quite clearly on my skin. I love this perfume for this reason! I find sweet perfumes to be quite vapid, but due its oriental notes, it has a rather appealing vivacious, yet slightly mature charm to it. It is unexpected, and even sensual in some ways. Another good thing about this perfume is that it is heady enough to perform in the winter, and cheerful enough to wear in the summer. However, this is not a long-lasting smell, so be prepared to carry the bottle around in your bag with you.

Despite its charm, I might not buy this perfume again. It's too cute at times for my liking, and I personally prefer a slighly stronger scent. Nonetheless, this is a nice fragrance to have in your perfume selcetion as it is sweet, yet crowd-pleasing perfume with a personality.

on 12/31/2012 2:05:00 PM

I think this scent is very nice, it smells more like a bakery more than candy sweet. Pricey for something that doesn't last long...but I think it's a scent that quickly gets desensitized from the nose when you're wearing it rather than just fading too fast. I spray it on and later (of course without smelling it at all) I would get a compliment on it. If you don't stick your nose up to the "knock-off " versions I recommend you trying it...I found one that the bottle looks the same and smells nearly identical for $5 called Party Candy. Great for everyday wear at work so you keep the expensive stuff for special occasions. :)

on 12/24/2012 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love sweet fragrances and had high hopes on this fragrance as I have loved some fragrances by Prada (non sweet ones) and loved them - unfortunately on me it smelt like burnt/smoky kitchen cleaner - if there is such a things- I know friends who love this scent and it works for them- for me it did not.

on 12/21/2012 11:20:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

A light pinkish sweet fragrance with incense notes. This has an added powdery edge that I like and my husband dislikes. Sweet, powdery candy with a touch of floral impression, probably from the synthetic musk and powder notes. I rather love it, but we'll see if I end up getting it depending on how much my man really hates it...

on 12/18/2012 10:35:00 PM

LOVEEEEEE this fragrance!

I bought this mainly for the bottle, I never smelt it before.

I just got it in the mail today, and I LOVE IT!

It smells sooooo yummy!

Elegant, but it smells like candy musk sticks!!!!

Popular Fragrances