September 1, 2014 | 1877 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - master drama eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by MaddieMCR

Black eyeliner is part of my everyday routine, and having tried several different brands, this is definitely my favorite so far. It's very pigmented and goes on smoothly, there's no drag whatsoever. It seems to set up nicely so it won't smudge too badly throughout the day.
Some of my only complaints would be that, since it is very soft, it smudges a bit when I first put it on. Also, it goes dull very quickly, making it difficult to draw uniform straight lines on my upper lash line. I thought the beauty of this was that I wouldn't need to sharpen it (it's a twist-up pencil), but I've noticed that sometimes it simply WILL NOT twist up!! It doesn't happen every time, but it can get frustrating.
One thing that really impressed me, though, was that after an hour and a half of swimming, I still had a considerable amount of eyeliner on, and it wasn't smudged all over my face. Perhaps I just got lucky, but I was really, really impressed.
Overall, I would definitely buy this eyeliner again. Looking past the quirks with the temperamental twist-up packaging, it really is a great, affordable eyeliner with amazing color payoff.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Fritosk

I wanted to try this eyeliner because I have heard so much about it!! So I tried it and I really liked the fact that it was creamy and easy to work with. I have it in Midnight Master which is the black. It smudges on the water line but I think its because my eyes are really watery. I love it on the top lash line on my lid. The thing I hate most about this product is the packaging! If you twist the product up its a pain to get down so be careful don't twist the product all the way up. It takes me forever trying to work the twister to get the product out. Other than that I love this eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by mantharay27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't tried a whole lot of eyeliners out there, mostly because they last me forever. I tried this one out because everyone has been raving about it, which makes me want to see what the hype is all about.

First of all, it's so creamy. It glides on really nicely. The Maybelline Define-A-Line does too, but unlike that one, the Master Drama actually sets and stays. On my waterline, it does smudge a little bit, but not much.

Second, the packaging drives me nuts. I had to keep buying and returning until I found one that would actually twist up. Even the one I have now is kind of... eh. It goes up a little bit, I'm hoping it's not completely bad. I'm just sick of the CVS employees that give me weird looks, I'm sure they're sick of me too. Also, I wish it had a built in sharpener (maybe it does and I didn't see it?) because it got dull pretty fast, making it harder to get a thin line on the upper lash line. Personally, I prefer the pencil/sharpen thing... the wood kind, not the ones with the plastic casing. But that's just my preference.

Overall, I probably wouldn't buy it again. Depending on where you get it, it's not that cheap. If you go by how much product you get vs the price, I believe the UD 24/7 pencils are actually cheaper. For waterline and tightline as well as a really creamy formula, this is definitely a good one, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 10:33:00 AM More reviews by xapplex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Best eyeliner I've ever tried! It's very soft and draws a perfectly smooth line. For me, it doesn't smudge at all and truly lasts 24 hours (yep, I tried it). It's very pigmented, which I like. I've tried many high-end eyeliners and this one beats them all. For the record, I don't wear eyeliner on the waterline but only on my upper- and lower lashline..

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

I have a love hate realationship with this eyeliner. I have this in coal commander.
Reasons I love it:
* it goes on so smoothly
* light weight. Doesnt feel like i have gunk on my eyes
* beautiful blue black
Reasons i hate it:
* it smudges within an hour due to my oily eyelids
And thats the only reason i hate it so i will be repurchasing this

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by cindientes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was an all right product. Not that expensive, but I don't think I would buy it again. It smudged very easily and it doesn't go on very accuratly. The few things I did like about this product is that it's very pigmented and the twisty thing was pretty helpful and useful considering the fact that I personally don't like sharpening my eyeliners

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by sweetlillies

One of the best eyeliners that I have used so far but I think I can find better ones out there. Really pigmented but fades or smudges from water line for a certain amount of time. I had a difficult time with the twisting the eyeliner to make it go down. Other than that it was good product for a gel liner look.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by XiaLin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

positive points:
- fairly long staying power
- glides on really smoothly
- very black
- gel liner like finish

negative points:
- can irritate eyes, especially when you're wearing lenses
- bleeds into the eye and also under the eye
- can smudge when applying
- not suitable for waterline or for tightlining
- not really that waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by belsb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favourite eyeliner! I've gone through countless drug-store eyeliners and I'm on to my 3rd stick! The product glides on just like a gel eyeliner and it stays on all day! It is think and doesn't smudge. It goes on great on my lash line too, but I have noticed my eyes tearing up slightly after but it doesn't bother me a great deal. I definitely recommend this to others!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by raquel36

Goes on easily with a lot of pigment and stays...what more can you ask. It's better than any MAC eyeliner I've used and better than any drugstore one I've used.