December 22, 2014 | 1875 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Xoashhleyrose

I actually used to reallly lovee this mascara. It used to do wonders for me, i recommended it to everyone even though its pricey i still thought it was worth it. But as of recently i got this product again after running out months ago and finally getting a chance to go to sephora again for the best mascara I was really disappointed. I can't believe this is the mascara, I think they changed the brush it looked smaller and idk what else they did but it was notthhingg compared to what it used to be. I'm so disappointed because I loved this mascara it was my favorite and now I absolutely hate it. I don't even use it, it was a total waste of money and is not even being touched. Such a shame and for the price they charge they should have a greatt mascara. But do yourself a favor and don't waste your money, if your looking for a good mascara Mac has a great mascara which i use now and its soo fantastic. And if your on a budget you can go to rite aid and get maybelline mascara. I use lash stilleto and the rocket. Don't waste your money!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by sarahashleymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This mascara is wonderful for lengthening, separating and defining lashes. It never clumps and I love that theres this little ball at the end of the brush with spikes on it to catch any lashes in the corners that are difficult to get with a traditional brush- it works really well. The formula is a rich black that never flakes or smudges but is easily removed at the end of the day. However, this mascara works just as well as L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara and L'Oreal's actually holds a curl better and costs $10 compared to the $30 that Benefit's costs. When I finish my They're Real mascara, I'm going to go back to Voluminous Butterfly since its less expensive and works just as well if not better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by sahbear95

Love this mascara, its a very definite black, not at all light which pains me with a mascara! The packaging is stunning and so stylish, and the brush is unlike anything else. The mascara looks perfect alone and is great to apply as well as another more volumising mascara to transition from day to night, it builds very nicely!

My only issue is that this mascara dries out slightly quicker than the average mascara and it is rather pricey, but no mascara has every made my eyelashes so stunning, so I am powerless to resist this repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by HannahSunn

I like this mascara a lot but I have found cheaper mascaras that I loved just as much. I do not know if it is worth the amount, however, it works really well and lasts a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by jessicapattimore

Absolutely loved the way this made my eyelashes look. I find the price ridiculous but I suppose that's because I typically buy the cheap Covergirl stuff. Would 100% recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by willowaus2013

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fab product, it really highlights my eyelashes. I would buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by bluestarjcf

I got a aample of this from sephora as a birthday gift. I have been wanting to try this mascara out for a while as there was a lot of gurus on YouTube mentioning it and how good it was. Its not a bad mascara and does add nice length and volume to my lashes. But it dries crispy and transfers like crazy. Wished it didn't as it would have been something I'd splurge on to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by MaddisonB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing mascara!! Lasts for months and I rarely wear false lashes anymore. It is expensive for a mascara but I think it's worth it as I only buy around 3-4 a year.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by MichelleAmanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally splurged on this $29 mascara...with high hopes only to be hugely disappointed! I was hoping for outrageously long lashes. However, I found it to be comparable to cover girls Bombshell Volume, which I love! Definitely not worth the extra $20. I'll be returning this to shoppers as the cosmetician said if not satisfied return with receipt...intend to! Overall, good mascara way over priced!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by misssoldiergirl

Terrible mascara!!!! I got a mini for free at Ulta and I'm so glad I never gave into the hype and bought this. First off, its absolutly no better than anything at the drugstore in fact there are WAAAAAY better mascaras at the drugstore. It doesn't do much for my lashes and the worst part is its VERY hard to get off! If you want to treat yourself to a high end mascara I would recommend Too Faced Better Than Sex.