August 30, 2014 | 1907 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by aliciamay310

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara does nothing special. I've bought much better mascaras at the drug store!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by DivaFabuLiz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was really excited to try this as I have friends who swear by it. Normally, I only wear fiber mascara, as it's the only formula that holds the curl on my long but thin and poker straight lashes, but since the reviews have been so good, I just had to give it a try.

It wasn't bad, but I wouldn't recommend it to those with less than perfect, thick, curled lashes. This formula was slightly better at holding the curl than other regular mascaras but it did absolutely nothing for my length and wasn't really buildable in terms of volume. I had to apply many coats and one eye ended up with spider lashes and had to be redone. However, on a more positive note, this stuff lasts all day. I applied it before leaving for the office in the morning and it was still intact when I came back at 3 AM after a night on the town. It was a bit tricky to remove, even.

I will not buy this again, as I'm too attached to my fiber formula but I do see why others with a more defined curl to their natural lashes and/or more natural volume would benefit from it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Samfricano

This is definitely my all time favorite mascara!! I have really short eyelashes and it makes them look really long. It has a unique brush that lengthens and adds volume to your lashes WITHOUT CLUMPING them. A little pricy but worth it, you get lots of the quality product, and cute packaging as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by tenerife

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a mascara freak, its the one product I cant live without. I have tried almost every brand in every price range but this mascara is one of my favourites. It gave my lashes, volume, length and definition without smudging or clumping. I bought it duty free on board a flight but at full price its very expensive as it did nt last very long before becoming a little dried out. As an everyday mascara its extravagant but above most of the other mascaras it definitely ticks the boxes as a good all rounder. Would purchase again for special occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by achat

Amazing. GIves a natural look or builds up really well. I found it to lengthen as well as build. No irritation or bleeding of the color.
Best mascara of the 50+ I have ever tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Tuney07

I don't understand the hype with this mascara. I am a benefit cosmetics lover but sadly this mascara just didn't work for me. It gave me some length but nothing I can't achieve with my favorite mascaras by maybelline at a fraction of the cost. It also clumped my lashes together and they felt a bit weighed down after 1 coat. The only good thing was that it's very dark.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by nixy9516

I really liked this product but I found something I hate.First of all I find really annoying that my eyes itch when I put it on.Second:it's hard to take over and when I try to do it I always lose some lashes.The good news is that it makes lashes really long and pretty

PS. Sorry for my bad English:I speak just a little��

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by nikihussain

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best out there...if you're buying from a department store or Sephora.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Loulabeans

This mascara is amazing but I always find that I have raccoon eyes later in the afternoon. I therefore only wear it in the evening for a few hours versus all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Breethekokiri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. My eyelash routine includes using a clean wand to separate my lashes then applying two or three coats of they're real! Then using the clean wand to work out little clumps.

They're real works wonders! There are very few clumps, and it separates your lashes nicely and fans them out, adding length and making them big, bold and beautiful! it does dry a little quick in the tube but if you add a drop of saline, problem solved! I've had this tube for awhile and it seems endless!

My last go to way Maybelline Lash Stilleto, and this isn't even comparable, SO worth the extra $$$!