BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

Got a sample size of this which I loved. I then bought a full size and it didn't work the same. The formula is wet and smudged. It also clumped my lashes together instead of separating them. It was a nightmare to remove also.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Love the wand although you do have to be careful of that pointy ball end. This doesn't hold my curl and even worse, leaves me looking like a raccoon every single time I wear it.

This was actually my very first cosmetic 'splurge'. My lashes are quite blah on their own, no curl whatsoever, so mascara definitely isn't my favorite beauty product. However, after using this one I must say that I'm a believer now. It gives my lashes a nice curl without using the 'torture device' (lash curler phobia is real), it stays put (I actually went on a 3k run today, no smudge), it doesn't clump, it's easy to apply, very intense yet very natural. Definitely highlights my entire look. I must say the price is the only turn-off. However? I bought the travel size for the first run, so it wasn't that bad. To sum it up, I would buy it again, and totally understand the hype.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I was excited to try this because of many great reviews. I think it is a good mascara but that's it. I can get the same result and better with several drugstore mascaras. I would not buy it again because of it's price.

This is my second favorite mascara (first being the roller lash by benefit). I usually like the roller lash for everyday because it holds the curl and lengthens but my go-to nighttime mascara is definitely They're Real. It gives great volume and drama, perfect for going out or when you just feel a little more glamorous. I just have to make sure to comb through my lashes before i apply it since it does have a tendency to clump up if there is any other products like eyeliner.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My second most favorite mascara, Lancôme is my first. "Control" is have to say the one word that best describes this products. You can separate lashes the get stuck together while applying it to your lashes and the volume it gives it great. I just feel like it dries out too fast and then becomes a clumpy mess in the end. The longevity it still good buy not as long as lancome from my experience. I still like it though, some times I switch back and forth.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

For the price I don't think this product is worth it, it does an ok job, gives a little definition, very little volume, it doesn't hold the curl of my lashes, it's effect overall isn't amazing, it's meh, fortunately for me I got the travel size in one of their kits, because I would not pay full price for this. Not worth it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

it is a gorgeous mascara. I absolutely love it. It covers my lashes in a deep black veil and separates them very well too. By far this is the best mascara I have ever tried since. A thing I also love about this product is the fact that it doesn't irritate my eyes because it has no flagrance. My lashes stay curled all day. It can be easily removed too. I love it.

not for me this one I'm afraid. Found the brush hard and the wrong shape. The mascara was really average. Slow to dry. Far better products out there for the money - like Clarins Wonderlash or Lancome.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I wanted to love this mascara but i didn't. The brush was a fail for me. The brush was so sharp, i found it scraped my eyelids! painful! In terms of definition- yes gives length but not without clumps, the round end adds too much colour for my liking, as i like to build up length gradually which helps to elongate my lashes. I wouldn't repurchase.

Popular Mascaras