BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2057 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 4/1/2015 3:46:00 PM

I think this mascara is amazing. It definitely lengthened, curled and nicely separated my lashes better than anything I've used yet.

on 3/28/2015 4:15:00 AM

This is a good mascara and I have purchased this again after using up my first tube but I'm still trying to find one that's better! I've now ordered benefits roller lash mascara so I'll see how that goes...

I've been lusting after this mascara for a while as I have quite straight lashes that don't have much curl if that makes sense? And I was hoping to see dramatic results that would make me give up my falsies permanently! Lol

Anyway having been given a small amount of money as a present and with the product being on sale (it was only 15 or something like that) I decided to take the plunge and by it. I know a lot of people love this mascara and there are some rave reviews but in my opinion it does curl and lengthen the lashes well but not enough to justify the price tag!

Plus I only purchased the mascara over a month or so ago and its starting to dry out which is annoying especially as I have high street/ drugstore mascaras which cost considerably less which I bought before this which are still going strong!

Overall I would say it's an okay mascara.

on 3/26/2015 10:11:00 AM

Have the shortest eyelashes as I went through a stage of having individual eyelash extensions and get irritated with them and pull them out (my own fault I know)!

I do really like this mascara, it isn't the best in the world but it definitely is one of the best I've tried and is pretty affordable. Slightly expensive as you can get bigger mascara's for less but for the brand etc it is expected.

It does make your eyelashes look longer and of course darker. Would recommend this product.

If I ran out, i'd more than likely buy again unless I came across an even better one in the mean time! x

on 3/25/2015 10:05:00 PM

This came in the sampler from sephora. When I saw the wand, I had flashbacks of the Kat VonD mascara wand. this mascara is not much different. No matter how I tried to avoid it, I would get clumps. I'm stunned that others would layer this stuff. Not bad but not great.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

MY ONE HUGE GRIPE! Is that this stuff is near iMPOSSIBLE to get off! It is worse than even a waterproof mascara. I haven't found anything that takes it 100% off.

little did i know you have to buy ANOTHER item to even get the damn makeup off. i am sorry, if your company has to formulate a specific remover to take off eyeliner or mascara, thats shady as hell. so you have to buy TWO items to use one thing. awful. come on.

so disappointing because this mascara is amazing in terms of lengthening and thickness

on 3/23/2015 9:16:00 PM

I use it to separate my lashes

on 3/23/2015 3:55:00 PM

Not bad, just doesn't have the WOW factor like they claim.

I've used this on many people and have sold it a lot. It does give a more "dramatic" lash and is pretty bold and black. Clumping can happen with multiple coats but it's nothing horrible.
The added plus is that there is a small ball on the tip that you can separate lashes out with to give a cleaner, more defined look. To me, this is a more everyday, nothing special but not bad mascara, there are better options out there.

on 3/23/2015 1:56:00 PM

Ugh. I loved this mascara the first day I bought it.. I thought everyone was crazy for posting such bad reviews. Now after a week it's just ehhhhh.... It clumps after two coats and doesn't give me the same length it did as the first day. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 3/22/2015 11:22:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Do not like this mascara. Didn't add much volume or length to my lashes. Dried out within 2-3 weeks which really annoyed me because this mascara isn't cheap. Did not and will not repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials