April 18, 2014 | 1926 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is average. It doesn't make my lashes look bad but it doesn't do anything crazy good, either. For the price, I want to be wowed, and this didn't do it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by nickys79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

A great mascara, easy to apply, great formula to lengthen lashes, it's my 2nd favourite mascara next to YSL Babydoll.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by SUBAi

♡♡I have short stick straight lashes, and this product did wonders for me ♡♡♡ I absolutely love this product. I've been trying this for 2 weeks. It gives length, volume (3 coats if you want), no flaking and barley any smudging. I would wear this mascara for a good 7-9hrs and there was very minimal smudging! I would expect it to smudge since it's not a waterproof mascara.♡♡

But since it is a non-waterproof mascara, the bad part about it is that is DROOPS. My short lashes can't hold the curl with this product. Even if I apply a thin coat it with slowly droop down. Which sucks cause it's a hassle to re-curl. But a good trick is to apply a thin coat of any water proof mascara first then apply a non-waterproof mascara.

$$This product is on the pricier range compared to drug store mascaras but I think it is worth it. I have the smaller version which retails for $12 at sephora. $$

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Trilliana01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It clumps a lot, but gives my lashes both length and volume. It needs work, picking out the clumped out lashes after application, I would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

I call this one of my favorite mascaras, but I fairly believe I am going to find a better one.

I don't have love/hate relationships with this product, in fact I think They're real is awesome.

Texture: it is in-between waterproof and non-waterproof I find, so it works great for me. I don't like waterproof textures, but a flaking mascara is also not an option. And here comes They're real - taking best from both worlds.

Effect: in my case, this mascara simply frames my lashes better, but nothing more than that. I can't say it makes them thicker or longer, or curvier - just my same lashes but a little better.

This is a safe mascara choice for me (when I need new tube, but have no other options I always go for They're real). If I go on a date, this will be the one I wear.

Removing: I hear many people complain about removing this one, well the trick is to apply some eye makeup remover on a cotton pad, then apply it on top of the lashes and let the remover dissolve the mascara for about 1-2 min. Then it will come off much easier.

Verdict: I like this product a lot, but the price bites! I believe for a mascara of 28 USD (without tax) I would like it to do more, like volumize and give that incredible doll eyes effect. Maybe I am just day-dreaming heh, but at least this product never clumps or flakes!

There you have my 4 lipsticks for this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by alexiezizka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The first few uses of this mascara, I was not impressed. There was so much excess mascara on the brush that couldn't just be wiped off. My lashes were clumped and half of the mascara was on my eyelids. After several uses though, the excess was used up and this mascara worked like a charm. I have naturally light lashes that will not curl. Length? No problem. Droopy long lashes aren't pretty though. This mascara gave me lift, length, volume, and curl all in a few wiggles and rotations. Falsies are not necessary with this baby in hand. Once the gooey first few uses are out of the way, I adore this mascara. Don't let the first use be deceiving! I would certainly buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by livyj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to say I loved the way this mascara looked. My eyelashes were the longest they've ever looked, they even touched my eyebrows. The curl this mascara gives is amazing
BUT when I took it off my eyelashes would come out! I feel like it is a very harsh product, and I have had eyelashes come out by the root when removing it. It's actually a waterproof mascara even though it doesn't say so on the packaging, which explains why it is so harsh on your eyelashes.
I feel like if I used this every day I would have no eyelashes left! I'm going to return it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

If you have long & thick lashes and only want them to be defined and make them look somewhat longer,than this mascara is for you. For me,I have short & sparse lashes and this mascara is not for me. I don't curl my lashes daily only on weekends and I want my mascara to hold the curl but this mascara's formulation is so wet that it weigh it down and by second layer it gives me spidery looking lashes. But the most let down part is,every time I take off my eyemakup my lash falls off. One time my 6 precious lashes fell off,I was so upset. I'm always gentle with my eye and this never happen with my HG mascara,the Maybelline lash discovery waterproof. The only good thing about this mascara is that it doesn't flake at all but it's not worth it for me to keep on using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

This is an amazing mascara. It really makes your lashes lengthy and lovely. Sucks about the price though, it costs about $38 ish to buy, and I wouldn't trust getting it on ebay because they sell a lot of fakes. But if you want a really good mascara and don't mind paying a bit extra for quality then I'd definitely recommend this. It makes my eyes pop so much, and goes on smoothly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This mascara makes my lashes look CRAZY good- super long, thick, and curly. I have thin, straight lashes but this product really does make them look almost fake. The only thing you have to be careful with is that if you put too many coats on, your lashes can start to get that "spider leg" look. But as long as you stick to 1-2 coats, it will go on nicely.

The color is the perfect black- not too grey or harsh black. The wand is easy to use and get into corners. The formula is easy to work with, doesn't leave clumps, and doesn't flake on me. It's also cheaper than my former HG, Givenchy Noir Couture. This gets my lashes way longer and thicker than Noir Couture, though.

Very happy! I will continue to buy this but I do want to try Too Faced's mascaras to see if they're even better than this.